Seven's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Seven's Journal

Postby Seven Xu on May 7th, 2011, 2:47 pm

It's so hard to put into words what it's been like, this entirely new experience, this new city, the people. Even writing is a new experience to me. But, I'll try. It would be nice to document my trip here, if I am to ever return to Lhavit. It would be nice to remember as much as possible.

60th Spring, 511 AV
I was inspired to draw this for a bit of practice in doing something unrelated to cartography. It was inspired by the morning I arrived in Syliras, eleven days ago. It was done from memory, and may not be entirely correct, but my sister would love it and wouldn't know the difference anyway. I am going to keep it for her.

I have met some interesting people in my time here. Ken, who is shy and reserved, beautiful and handsome; I would like to get to know more about him but he mentions that he is not long for the city. Hadrian, the water manipulator. Such talent. Intimidating in his height, I am unsure if I'll ever be able to look him in the eyes. Dimitri. A true gentleman. I would like to believe there is more to him than appears, but I fear I would be disappointed if there wasn't.

Still no signs of a single Symenestra. This city makes me feel so insignificant.
Seven Xu
Rhetoric can't raise the dead.

Words: 567538
Joined roleplay: April 30th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)