How to get Experience Points?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Kish on May 16th, 2011, 2:29 am

To start, I'd like to say that I already get the concept of experience points completely, so you really don't need to explain that or anything. Really, what I'm looking for is an answer to this question: To obtain new EXP and such, I understand that I need to go on adventures and such. The one thing I don't get is: Do I have to join a formal group with multiple players and a storyteller, or can I just go on my own adventure by myself, submit the thread to a moderator, and get the EXP points that way? Or is there some other system I'm not aware of?

Also, how do you submit threads to a moderator?
Kish
Player

Words: 4804
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 1:18 pm
Race: Jamoura

Postby Calamity on May 16th, 2011, 2:40 am

All threads can be used to get EXP, from a Quest with lots of players to a simple Solo thread. Write about your character practising or learning a skill, and you'll usually get some skill points for it. The better focus and detail you put into your writing, the more skill points you'll receive.

To submit a thread for grading, you have to put it in the Office of a moderator in the region where said thread is based. Hope that helps! :)
Calamity
Not Really That Destructive

Words: 6541
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2011, 1:58 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook