[Lhavit AS Office - Calamity] Fireworks in the Night Sky

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Lhavit AS Office - Calamity] Fireworks in the Night Sky

Postby Calamity on May 8th, 2011, 4:31 am

Calamity's Office

Welcome! Come in, sit down, have a cup of tea. Take your time, we have plenty of it. The world's not going to end tomorrow - I don't feel like it.

In all seriousness, I'm here to mod your threads, hand out your XP, and answer any of your questions! I'm always happy to lend a hand or answer a question, so don't be afraid to ask!

Now, let's get down to business!

Things to Note

- Please don't rush me! I have a very busy life and I'll get to things when I can!
- Give me as much info as you can about your threads!
- Pictures of adorable things have been scientifically proven to make me 110% more productive!

XP Awards

When presenting a thread for XP and Lores, please make sure to give me as much information as you can! You can even use this handy dandy communication guide:

Name, Link, Timestamp: All self explanatory!

PCs involved and a Brief Summary: Give me a general overview of what to expect from this thread, but don't spoil the ending!

Additional Notes: Got a Lore you're really gunning for? Thread unfinished due to unforunate circumstances? Shameless bribery? Post it all here!

Modding Threads

What I Like to Mod: Clever plots and interesting characters! Romance! Battles! Mystery and Intrituge! Drama!

What I Don't Like to Mod: Threads that go nowhere or drag on. Inane chatter. Training Threads.

How to Request Modding: Simply send me a PM! <3 As always, give me as much info as you can!

What Am I Up To?

Pending XP Requests :

Completed XP Requests :
It's an Art: Cailet (Solo)

Local Flavour: Jiina, Soren, Utsu (Open)

In Progress Modded Threads :
None! D:

Completed Modded Threads :
None! D:

Last edited by Calamity on May 13th, 2011, 12:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Calamity
Not Really That Destructive

Words: 6541
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2011, 1:58 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook