Want to Make a Zith?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Want to Make a Zith?

Postby Plague on May 17th, 2011, 4:07 pm

Well it's experimental, I hope that it will work. However if it doesn't then it's just another lesson learned. But thanks for the tip Levi :)
User avatar
Plague
Player
 
Posts: 44
Words: 11100
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Want to Make a Zith?

Postby Leviathan on May 17th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Well yeah, I'm not trying to discourage you guys or anything.
I would love to have a party of Zith roaming around and creating chaos. Just think you guys should think it all through and try to find people known for being active, or at least prove you will be active, for a lengthy amount of time.

When I tried it, the people I was working with vanished so yeah. It sucks.
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
User avatar
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die
 
Posts: 768
Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Location: DS of Sunberth
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Want to Make a Zith?

Postby Kaevar on May 17th, 2011, 4:51 pm

I appreciate the advice, and I know that at least one of the people involved is very active. He has been for quite some time as well, he was here when I first was involved with the site and stayed on while I had to take a break.

But yeah, I get what your saying. Hopefully everything works out :)
User avatar
Kaevar
Player
 
Posts: 30
Words: 4336
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2011, 1:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests