[flashback] i need weapons[Seaside Market][solo]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

[flashback] i need weapons[Seaside Market][solo]

Postby Sara Harper on June 14th, 2011, 12:07 am

19 Autumn 507 AV

Sara's ship just made port outside of Sunberth that morning and the men on board were beginning to get rather..touchy. Sara needed protection. And who better to protect her than herself? Filthy dogs.
The 16 year old made her way past various booths and trolleys in the market full of very interesting characters. She found a booth with a dark skinned man with plenty of crescent swords and jeweled daggers. She casually walked up and grabbed the first sword that caught her eye.
Picking it up she first noticed the lightness in weight.
"This is a real sword I assume? Becuase it could mean death dear sir if you are planning to cheat me." Sara had been swindeled enough in those past two years to last a lifetime. She had learned to carry herself well amongst the more, craftier types.
"Oh of course miss. Only the best from me miss. This sword I crafter myself. Light as a feather but quite sharp. One swipe and a man could lose his head! The hilt is made of simply steal. Nothing too magnificent about it but over here I have some swords that would suit a fine lady such as yourself..""No." Sara cut off the man. She found what she wanted. She whipped it around a few times causing passerbys to jump out of harms way. The she held the blade horizontal and flat to the ground.. Yes..hmm, doesn't appear to be any major imperfections. Smooth blade.. "Ouch!" Sara cried, the blade was indeed sharp and Sara had a lovely new scratch on her index finger to prove it. "I'll give you 30 gold mizas. Its a fair price. I can get one anywhere for that price." She said still checking all angles of the sword.
"Oh young miss, I made it with my own hands. Lets say 35 eh?" The man asked sweetly. Sara allowed her gaze to land into eye contact. easy. She smiled naively at the man and begun to take small swurvy steps towards him, not allowing the eye contact to break.
"Oh good sir, It is all I can truly afford the 30..." She was rather close to him now. His face was a mix between bewilderment and lust as she lifter her free hand to his cheek. "Please don't let a young girl leave this market without proper protection from lesser men.. Besides I shall always cherish that you..you...what is your name?""Hansel miss.." He replied sucking in the pleasant smell of her breath. There faces were merely inches apart.
"Yes, that you Hansel made this fine sword..30 gold?" She asked sweetly allowing her lips to mingle closer to the dirty lips of the dark dingy man. As he inched foward and their lips grazed Sara took a graceful step back "30?"
"Yes my dear, 30 gold mizas would be perfect." The very defeated man agreed. "I knew we would come to an agreement." and with that Sara dug into her coin purse and paid the man and walked away quite pleased with her small triumph.

receipt

1 Crescent Sword -30gm
Sara Harper
Temptress

Words: 7649
Joined roleplay: June 11th, 2011, 8:56 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet