The Criminals Son

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

The Criminals Son

Postby Zen on June 25th, 2011, 5:00 am

The Criminals Son

The Main Character
The Main Characters name is Sodom, a fifteen year old half beast. He is a son of one of the most hated men of all of his land. His fathers name which was forbidden to be said unless the user was cursing his name was Gomorrah. Sodom is now living with his Mother and Sister forced to provide for them, for the next few months until he turned sixteen then he would be admitted to the Academy of Half Beasts. It was a Schooling facility for half beasts, as you might know half beasts aren't very high on the social list. So why not make a place where they could be gathered and socialize (even though most of them were so shy that many did not socialize and graduated the exact same way as they went in).

Alpha
I woke up, just like any day but I hadn’t known that what was holding in the near future would ever happen to a boy like me. I always enjoyed watching the stars slowly one by one go out and be replaced by the blue sky. The stars aroused my interest; it was as though my eyes were destined to stay there. In this time in my life I hadn’t an idea that I was being watched nor, but also It had been happening for years. I had once seen a man who I thought was starring at me, then I later saw him that same night out in our woods but I never saw him again I asked him to hither but he denied and continued on his way. Nether at the time I cared not, but as time went I thought I kept seeing them.
It was never the same person or gender and sometimes race species. But I knew that they were all the same because, they always wore the same attire, Black robe that went from the shoulders to their feet with a hood and to hold it all together a Golden emblem, a piece of coal widdled into a heart then wrapped in an expensive pure gold ribbon.
Once I had finished my earlier morning work, I headed to the institute. Where I would one day graduate to become, a very powerful Mixed Beast master. For as of right now I am top of my class in the range of the Mixed Beast which is what I currently mastering in. You see my father known as Gomorrah the thief master passed down the animal transformation genes to me. Let me tell you of a great tale my friend, a tale staring myself and how I became the Sodom the son of the Master Criminal to Sodom the Master of The Mixed Arts and Philosophy.
Zen
Player

Words: 2490
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2011, 4:15 am
Race: Human, Mixed

The Criminals Son

Postby Gossamer on June 25th, 2011, 5:07 am

This thread is locked until you read our rules and produce a proper character sheet.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)