Greetings!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Re: Greetings!

Postby Alice on February 12th, 2010, 5:41 pm

Hello and welcome to Mizahar, Grey! I really like your introduction and I think you'll fit in here just nicely.

I hope we'll thread together sooner or later, because I like focusing on other characters as friends and relatives too. In my opinion, too many people make a thread move slowly and prevent fluidity ... You can't concentrate on all either. So, I think it would be nice if we met icly one day and look how it'd turn out. I'm looking forward to your character too. :)
Mura ... Starting Guide ... Konti

"Shard by shard she rearranges the world.
It looks the same, she says, but it is not. It looks as they expect, but it is not."

Gregory Maguire, "Wicked"
Alice
Shade of Grey

Words: 221259
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2009, 4:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1)

Postby Stitch on February 12th, 2010, 8:34 pm

Awh, please do come in chat. I repeat that a lot in all this introduction threads, but everyone who comes here always seems to be so interesting! <3

Welcome to Mizahar, I loved the intro post, and I hope to definitely see you around!
Stitch
Blind Man

Words: 498882
Joined roleplay: December 11th, 2009, 8:48 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 12
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Author (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (3) Advocate (1)
Donor (1) Power Fork (2)
Thunderspork (1)

Postby Siiri on February 12th, 2010, 11:13 pm

I like you, you're bubbly!

Welcome to Mizahar! ^-^
Apologies to everyone I'm threading with, but it's like the Danaides for me right now.
==/==
"If it doesn't solve all your problems, maybe you're not using enough of it." - Violence
Siiri
Beast of Prey

Words: 521753
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2009, 3:22 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Peer Reviewer (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Mella on February 15th, 2010, 4:32 pm

Welcome!

I tend to lean towards those plot genres, too, and I'm glad to see you are really into the development of complex relationships. Those are so interesting! Anyways, welcome again and remember me when you need a onexone thread ;)
School work is at an enormous level. Will be taking off for the spring season, and will return for summer
Mella
Nature's Wild Cat

Words: 19654
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous