[Endrykas AS Office - Mixcoatl] Insert Witty Name Here

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Endrykas AS Office - Mixcoatl] Insert Witty Name Here

Postby Mixcoatl on November 24th, 2010, 6:07 pm

Lo! Give thanks to Mixcoatl, for it is due to him that your families are fed and glory is achieved! It is by his will that your threads are graded, and your locations created! It is by his will that you survive to see your loved ones once more.

I am one of the two Assistant Storytellers that have risen up to fill the void that Tundris's recent departure left behind. If the current division of work is anything to go by, I'm the go-to man for anything to do with the Underpasses, so feel free to shoot me any sort of PMs with questions regarding them!

Moderating Threads

If you have a thread that you want moderated, simply post the idea or the thread link in my office and put the tag (Mixcoatl) or any shortened form of my name in your thread's title. Posts for moderated threads will be responded to as quickly as possible, normally within one to three days, depending on how busy I am on my characters and in real life.

Awarding XP and Lores

If you need any threads graded, either drop them into my office or Ganmedo's Office. Trust me, you'll want me to grade your threads once you see how sexy my award post is going to be. ;) Grading can take anywhere from two hours to a week, depending on how busy I am and how long your thread is. If it takes any longer than a week, you have my permission to beat the crap out of me in a PM!

When posting a thread you want graded, please include the name of the thread, a link, and the names of all of the player characters participating in the thread. Also, when your experience is awarded, please be sure to PM me if you think I missed anything!

Awarded Threads :

In Queue :

Bribery

If you post a link to an adorable picture of a bunny, or a link to any songs by The Used, Three Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, or Rise Against, I will love you forever. You won't get any perks, but you will get my love, which is totally worth taking five seconds out of your day to get one! <3

Award Template :
The Lord of the Hunt is Pleased!

The Lord of the Hunt showers you with gifts in joyous celebration!

Name 1

Experience
Blah blah blah

Lore
Blah Blah Blah

Name 2

Experience
Blah Blah Blah

Lore
Blah Blah Blah

Additional Notes

Last edited by Mixcoatl on June 4th, 2011, 9:25 pm, edited 108 times in total.

Mixcoatl
Son, I am Disappoint

Words: 44188
Joined roleplay: November 24th, 2010, 3:34 am
Race: Staff account
Office