[flashback]Brothers being brothers(solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Postby Tuic on July 12th, 2011, 4:44 pm

Summer 502 23th

Tuic grumbled as he sneaked through the corridors of the orphanage, the crossbow he bought a few day's ago thumping against his back as he tried to make sure he didn't wake anybody else up, slightly cursing himself from letting bennet find out about his plan of practicing with his new crossbow when he was done with his little side jobs, which meant late at night. Now the little bugger was almost jumping a hole in the floor with his excitement and absolutely wanted to see his big brother shoot things with his crossbow and just wouldn't stop nagging about it, so here he was, sneaking through the orphanage way past the time his brother was supposed to sleep just to satisfy some childish urge from him.

A fiendish grin came on his face as he thought about the next moring though, no way that the kid would be fully rested against that time. Would serve him right to.
When he came to the entrance of the sleeping hall he carefully knocked on the door, hoping that his brother had remembered what he said to do! A few tense seconds of waiting later the door opened and tuic winched at the creaking hinges. Though he lot out a quick sigh of relief as his brother poked his head through the door.
“Great just keep quiet and follow me, don't want calyn to find out about this! She would have my hide.” He whispered to his brother, who quickly shut his mouth and instead nodded, not wanting to get calyn mad at him and followed his brother.

ooche should be 15 in this thread, already got an axe to.
Tuic
Player

Words: 13679
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2011, 1:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tuic on July 13th, 2011, 6:19 pm

As far as they knew, they made it outside of the orphanage without any problems and he just quickly ushered his younger brother outside, still urging him to be quit. A few moments later they stood in an abandoned ally not to far away from the orphenage and Tuic turned around an empty barrel and put a piece of trash on top as a target.
“I still don't really get why you wanted to see me practice with my crossbow though,” Tuic suddenly spoke up as he walked back a few paces and began pulling back the string. Loading a bolt into the mechanism. “I don't think watching somebody shooting at some garbage can be fun.”
His brother just looked at him as if he just claimed the sky was a neon green.

“What are you talking about! There is nothing more fun then shooting at stuf.” He paused for a few seconds before adding something. “Except burning stuff down.” Tuic just sighed and took aim at the small thing for a few moments before firing. Missing by a mile. Causing to let his brother burst out in laughter.
“Oh shadup!” Tuic growled out as he reloaded and took aim again, ignoring his easily amused brother and took aim again, this time taking extra care. But his shot still went to wide. Much to his brothers amusement. He turned around with a growl and glared at his brother.
“You just came with me to see me fail didn't you?” His brother just continued laughing, managing to get a nod out in between the bursts of laughter. Tuic just sighed and shook his head.
“Only you would get in stitches from that.”
Tuic
Player

Words: 13679
Joined roleplay: July 8th, 2011, 1:46 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets