The Great Discovery (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Elizaveta on July 17th, 2011, 3:55 am

"Rova, I need a weapon. Just for safety. Don't you think so?" Rova made squeaking noises (being the only way he could talk) and Elizaveta took that as a yes. "Where am I going to get a weapon small enough, though?" She started walking down the street, seemingly aimlessly, but that's what you had to do if you wanted to find a place you needed. "Maybe I can find the blacksmith. Maybe he has something small enough for me!" She weaved her way around the feet, with Rova at her side, as always.

She turned around, and the alley she just walked from was now a tailoring shop. Of course it was, and even in crazy Alvadas where finding something was almost impossible, Elizaveta kept walking towards where she thought the blacksmith would be. Well, she was actually skipping, in her usual cheerful way. Nothing could dampen her spirits, nothing at all. No one could remember a day when Eliza was ever unhappy, and this was no exception. "I wonder what weapon I can get with a single golden miza?" she wondered out loud, looking at the golden miza she had in her hand. "What do you think, Rova? Something small, for sure. Maybe a little dagger?" Rova squeaked a bit. She stopped looking at the miza and looked at her surroundings. The crowd had thinned out a little, and she didn't know where she was. But then again, you never know where you were in Alvadas, so she didn't mind. The blacksmith could have been anywhere. "Rova, do you have any idea where the blacksmith could be? Because I sure don't. Hmm..." She started walking down an alleyway, and almost immediately it turned into a big road with a huge crowd. She had stumbled upon the Bazaar, and she ran to the left a few inches, narrowly missing the chance of being squished. But where did Rova go?

She couldn't see Rova anywhere. "Rova! Rova, where are you?!" She dodged more feet, and stopped to rest by a vendor's cart selling bracelets. She frantically looked around, and she couldn't see Rova anywhere. "Rova...where are you..." Rova was lost in the crowd. Eliza started worrying. What if he got stepped on? What if someone killed him as a pest? What if she never saw Rova again? She leaned against the Vendor's cart, and slid down to a sitting position. How could she live without Rova? She started crying, which she had never done before. There was nothing happy in this situation! No way could she ever be happy again, without Rova.

Wiping a stray tear from her eye, she got up to make her way home. There was no use for a weapon now, because she wasn't going to go anywhere. Maybe she would get stepped on, and killed. There was no point in living since Rova was missing. She walked with her head down, hoping someone would step on her, but the once filled Bazaar was now a small alleyway that was completely deserted. She heard a familiar squeaking. "Oh great, now I'm hearing things. Only Rova could make a squeak like that." The squeaking continued, and Rova walked up to Elizaveta, and squeaked some more. "Why do I keep hearing Rova!? Rova's gone!" Rova nudged Eliza, and kept nudging her until she looked up. "Who's nudging me!?" Then she saw Rova. "ROVA!! Rova!! You're here!!" she immediately wrapped her arms around Rova. She couldn't believe it! "Rova, why don't we find a weapon?" Rova made some squeaking noises, and Eliza started walking right next to Rova.

Walking down the street, they walked by shops of all kinds. There were shops that sold leather next to healers, and jewelers next to tailors. She kept walking, and dodging feet, and all the while she kept a lookout for something usable as a weapon. No one payed much attention to Eliza, but a few people kept their distance from Rova. She occasionally saw something shiny hidden in a corner, like a button or a broken earring, but nothing suitable for a weapon. But Elizaveta didn't give up hope, and she still knew she was going to find what she needed. She looked at every place she saw the sun reflect off of, and when she turned down an alley she saw something that would be promising. She ran over to the sparkle, and it was a forkImage. She picked it up, and it was almost as tall as her, but pretty light, about the same weight as a silver miza. "How would this work, do you think?" she asked Rova. It had good balance, and the prongs at the end were just sharp enough to hurt but not break skin. Rova squeaked, and Elizaveta decided to keep it. "Maybe I can get something to keep this in, so I don't have to carry it everywhere. But I'm tired now, let's go home," she said to Rova, and started walking home.
Last edited by Elizaveta on July 17th, 2011, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizaveta
the Enchanted Doll

Words: 8842
Joined roleplay: July 13th, 2011, 1:10 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Fallacy on July 17th, 2011, 4:21 am

XP Award!

Name: Elizaveta
XP Award:
  • N/A
Lore:
  • Losing Rova
  • Feeling of despair
  • Wishing on death
  • Finding your weapon
Notes:

Obtained a Fork

Again, another cute thread and you did great work. I really didn’t see anything I could reward XP for, but the thread had some character development. I like seeing the connection between Elizaveta and Rova. Its really neat :) I really enjoy reading your work, so keep it up! Yar, a Battle Fork! Haha, cute idea ;)

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)