Catgirl Cosette [Morphing Training]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Catgirl Cosette [Morphing Training]

Postby Cosette Merryweather on February 20th, 2010, 12:23 pm

Timestamp: 3rd Day, winter of 509 A.V.

Oh there were few things left in the world that warmed Cosette's cold and long-dead heart, perhaps chief among them or at least a close second to chocolate cake was the sight of a small kitten. This one standing before her was small, streaked with black and white along the fur on her back and she had the biggest, brightest if not more expressive golden eyes Cosette had yet seen.

In other words the girl wanted to smother the thing with hugs.

A small squeal escaped Cosette's lips as she inched her way towards the elusive creature. It had proven to be shy, excessively reluctant to receive the nuit-girl's embrace but finally, after minutes of chasing the kitten into a corner she was mere inches from holding it.

And then it leapt towards her, just before the pair of cold hands could secure it. The slender but furry form flew towards Cosette's face, causing the girl to sway back and lose her balance. With her back against the cool smooth surface the creature took advantage of the opportunity to jump on top of her chest, pinning her down - or so it thought before it roared in an irresistibly adorable fashion on top of her. It was even throwing its head in the air, swaying it left and right like a predatory lion who had just defeated a great prey.

Cosette chuckled and nabbed the kitten, arms locking around it in a secure but comfortable vice. Despite being undead her senses hadn't been taken from her and she could feel the slight thing breathing against her. "There there, I won't harm you." she murmured as she rubbed her cheeks against the creature's own.

For a few moments Cosette hummed a gentle lullaby into the creatures ears and soon enough the kitten stopped struggling. It slowly relaxed in her embrace until its cries muted into soft mewlings and it was then and only then when the nuit-girl thought it was appropriate to stroke the creature's fur.

"What should I name you?" she lifted the calico over her head, eyes shining with unadulterated glee. "I know, I think I'll name you Miss Ruffles, always with the Miss. Never just Ruffles." Cosette hoped Miss Ruffles liked her name, it had to be cute enough to do the kitten justice but was it really cute enough?

It was a pity the kitten could only meow in response, if only it could've told the nuit-girl what it really thought. Then maybe she could give her a better name, something that complimented that fierceness she had shown Cosette only moments ago.

And then a thought occurred to her. Maybe it was possible to understand the kitten, that maybe the only reason she couldn't was because she wasn't equipped to listen to Miss Ruffles.
Last edited by Cosette Merryweather on March 12th, 2010, 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
The answer is more Body Building. -X.
Cosette Merryweather
Unyielding Optimism

Words: 69794
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2009, 10:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet