Finding ones blade [Conrad]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Postby Trios on July 6th, 2011, 12:52 am

There wasn’t any chance to avoid the fist that flew towards Trios’s face. Be it lack of skill, injured leg or a combination of the two resulted in Conrad’s fist slamming into the Isur’s face. The spiked appendage made solid contact against the right side of Trios’s face sending him staggering backwards, his cane somehow beinging dropped in the confusion of the attack. Unable to keep his balance without the cane made the burly man topple over adding more insult to the defeat.

It took a few moments for Trios to get his vision straight but he knew from the moment he hit the ground it was over. The small trickles of blood from his cheek seemed to verify the fact. As Trios adjusted his seated position on the ground the man set his blade down on the grass before casually attempting to wipe the blood away with his blackened left fist.

“What the hell you waiting for an applause? Just grab my cane so this cripple can get back on his feet” Grumbled Trios a bit ashamed at his defeat, least he could blame it on his leg. Pointing towards the fallen cane Trios couldn’t help but bemused at a terrifying realization. There was going to be no rest after this, Conrad was going to hold this day over the Isur’s head for a long.
Last edited by Trios on July 13th, 2011, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEME
"Look to the gods then look to your hands, if your going to depend on one go with the one that is attached."
Trios
Bow to nothing, live for everything.

Words: 144086
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 1:03 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Conrad on July 13th, 2011, 3:03 pm

Conrad smiled as his fist hit trios right in the face, and judging by the solid feedback he got form the hit he didn't really doubt that his spikes would have drawn blood, but caution never did hurt somebody. Not to mention that trios wouldn't be above hitting him with his hard arm if he got the chance just outa spite. So he retreated to a safe distance, the spikes of his fist retreating back into his hand.

A few moments went by as conrad just waited what trios was going to do, until trios finally snapped at him to get of his arse and help him up. He just scratched the back of his head in embarrasemend before quickly picking up the isurs.... cane, wooden log was more like it though conrad thought as he lifted up the heavy thing and held out a hand for the isur to pull himself up and steady himself with before handing him the wooden log.
“eh sorry captain, forgot you where a cripple for now. But don't worry I bet as soon that leg is healed ya are kicking me into the dust with ease.” Conrad tried to soothe the isur's bruised ego, before he was going to be bruised to.
Conrad
Player

Words: 93619
Joined roleplay: December 7th, 2010, 7:20 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Trios on July 13th, 2011, 10:44 pm

With the assistance of Conrad and the cane Trios managed to make him self vertical once again. Arrogant green eyes glanced upward at the tall human who was apparently avoiding rubbing the victory in the Isur’s face. This notion of humility over a victory made Trios question if he should be even more angered or more impressed at the current situation. Still, Trios wished to keep his image somewhat intact at not being too much of a likeable person.

“Ya ya, save your sympathy for someone else…. Common, I need a stiff drink if I am ever going to forget this fight. I might even pay for your first rounds cus I’ll be damned if I let someone like you beat me down and drink me under the table in the same day” Sighed Trios pushing past Conrad to casually to retrieve his fallen cutlass. Sheathing the silver blade the Isur listened to the sweet sound of the metal, before beckoning for Conrad to follow.

It was a good custom to end a fight no matter how pathetic with good booze. Plus the young human did earn his drink thought the Isur as he scratched a mental note in his head. It was zero to one in terms of the score. It left a bad taste in Trios’s mouth so much so that the anticipation of the next match began to take hold.

But for now the drink would have to suffice...
THEME
"Look to the gods then look to your hands, if your going to depend on one go with the one that is attached."
Trios
Bow to nothing, live for everything.

Words: 144086
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 1:03 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Lariat on July 27th, 2011, 1:28 am

Trios

Experience:

Weapon (Cutlass): 2xp
Intimidation: 1xp
Tactics: 1xp

Lores:

Fighting with a bum leg and a cane (Basic)
I challenge you "fair" and square
Etiquette while in battle

Conrad

Experience:

Morphing: 1xp
Unarmed: 2xp
Tactics: 1xp

Lores:

Fighting the fearsome cripple
Surprise, surprise, he had something up his sleeve
You dare underestimate my mystical power
Wisely deciding not to gloat

Thoughts: Interesting thread guys I enjoyed it, if you have any questions about the xp, or lore I gave out, send me a pm.
Lariat
The light in the back of your mind

Words: 151849
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 3:20 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous