The Wolf's Cave - just staying for a night (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Kasche on July 24th, 2011, 7:39 am

character sheet ---> http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic11969.html

Season of Summer, Day 1, 511 AV

Kasche was so tired. She had been wandering the city aimlessly, of course. For, it wasn't even her choice where she ended up. Things around her were constantly shifting around and being completely different. She felt very lucky to be standing in front of a building that seemed to provide shelter for the paying customer. She walked inside and noticed no one even really looked up, which was fine, she didn't like to be starred at or the center of any type of attention. Immediately a man standing behind a boulder desk seemed to be welcoming enough for her to walk right up to.

"Sir, do you have a room available?" Not many more words then that were shared before money was exchanged and she was assigned a room just down the hall third door on the right. She thanked him. I can't possibly continue on alone like this anymore.. She thought to her self before even heading toward the direction of her room. She plopped down on one of the nearer boulder chairs, dropping her single strapped type of bag on the ground right by her leg, letting out a sigh as she rested her chin in the palm of her hand prompted up by her elbow.

"Can I order a drink somewhere in this building?" She looked up over the rim of her glasses at the man who she was still near that gave her directions to her room.
Kasche
Player

Words: 5112
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2011, 4:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kasche on July 25th, 2011, 1:34 am

To her dismay the response was, "Not here". Kasche let out a short sigh. There really weren't many people around at all anymore like there was when she first walked inside. The day was turning to night. Everyone was tucking into their room and assumabley resting up for their busy tomorrows.

Kasches sleep clock inside of her body actually works differently then the average normal person. For the past two years of her life she had more so been sleeping in the day time and up all hours of the AM. She would busy herself with her drawings and smoke up, thinking of all the people in her life that no longer were there. Something she became very used to... People coming and going. Now it was just her, only her.

Grabbing up her bag she stood and walked down the hall. She found her room. "Ahhhh..." Looking around there wasn't much to it but something to sit on and to sleep on. There were so many things she needed to buy, and she needed to figure out a residence as soon as possible. Paying 1 coin a day for a place to rest could get pricey with no income.

Kasche flung herself on the bed and put her arms behind her head. "There is NO way I'm going to fall asleep any time soon." Boredom was the only thing on her mind right now. She had no liquor, no smokes, NOTHING that would satisfy her addictions at the moment. As she laid there she was considering leaving her very few belongings here for now and wandering back out on the streets in search of those things she did not have.

In her head, she has plenty of time to kill as the night grows on.
Kasche
Player

Character sheet

Postby Centari on July 25th, 2011, 5:01 am

Centari had watched Syna set from the roof of one of the buildings in this ever-changing city, her citrine eyes flashing as the last light of the sun slipped away before becoming bloody pools of garnet set in a face laced through with a spider's web of black veins. Long auburn hair tinted gold became hair as black as the night sky. With Syna's setting, Centari's Ethaefal form slid into the mortal, despised form of a Symenestra woman.

With a soft sigh, Centari turned her eyes to the surroundings, getting a good look at her new surroundings. She recognized a few of the buildings, but not all. One she knew, the Wolf's Cave, snagged her attention. While she enjoyed the duty she gave herself for Kalinor, she enjoyed a good break in a good establishment. As Centari had not met her quota for some time, she figured that the Wolf's Cave would be an ideal place to start.

The now Symenestra woman slid her body off the roof, climbing with the unerring grace and ability of her spidery race, and lifted the hood of her cloak to hide the features that would have, in Lhavit, gotten her stoned. She didn't have enough experience in Denval to judge how they'd react to her, and she didn't want to know how they'd react to her presence.

She played a very dangerous game.

The female entered the Wolf's Cave and glanced around, looking for someone decent to take with her back to Kalinor on something she liked to refer to as 'an adventure'.
Centari
Do as I say, or die.

Words: 22171
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Kasche on July 25th, 2011, 6:40 am

Kasche hopped out of bed and headed toward her door, opening it and already knowing she would have to speak to that man behind the stone desk again.. He was after all "so helpful". It's not like she knew where anything was in this town or how to get around at all.

"Hey...." She was now facing the man again.. "Uhh I really need to know where I can go to buy goods at this time of night?" The man kind of gave her a strange look and tried explaining how that was a very hard thing to explain. Of course, Kasche didn't understand how no one was ever of any help to her so far in this city.

"Excusee mee.." Kasche said really politely as she walked up to the Symenestra woman, the only other woman she saw in the room. There wasn't anyone else in here right now at this time of night anyway. "Do you know ANYthing about where things are around here?" She had to remind herself she was lucky to at least find here.
Kasche
Player

Character sheet

Postby Centari on July 25th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Garnet eyes gazed at the woman without a hint of emotion, just a calculating presence that was judging her worth as either a surrogate or an adequate specimen for observation. After a long chime, the Symenestra's face moved into the lines of a very slight smile.

"In Alvadas? I've not been here that long, but I do now that many things are not what they seem to be." She smiled even wider, showing white fangs in a grin, and offering a hand to the woman. Long fingers capped by thick, black nails beckoned for the woman to join her. "Some, and we'll look around for something to amuse you."

She kept her voice velvety, silken tones drifting along the eardrums of the woman she'd decided would make a good surrogate for one of the Hellbore boys. Of course, Centari wasn't stupid. She didn't have a good enough hold on this woman's mind. She'd have to spend time working on that.
Centari
Do as I say, or die.

Character sheet

Postby Kasche on July 26th, 2011, 1:16 am

Nothing surprised Kasche anymore after growing up through a life of having masters and being able to see things that were no longer considered "living" and she also learned to never judge anyone or anything by simply the way that they appeared in front of you. She felt a little at ease when this woman offered to accompany her in a way.

"Well, where shall we start then?" Untrustingly she slipped her hand into hers grazing the sides of the long black nails only slightly, "I'm Kasche!" She gave the woman's hand a little shake and then let go, holding on longer would have made her feel awkward. "What are you in search of anyway? Maybe we could help eachother equally in some way? I only want some minor things... Items. That I'm having trouble finding in this place." Her eyes looked down to the ground almost like she was ashamed of what she was looking for. The things she wanted were more like "special personal needs". They didn't really hold any true value. Her addictions.

Kasche was considering so far at this point resulting to stealing from another if she needed to. After all, she was broke and needed to save every penny she could.
Kasche
Player

Character sheet

Postby Centari on July 28th, 2011, 5:52 pm

Centari smiled as the woman took the offered hand, smirking almost as she grazed her claws. The claws were one tool the Ethaefal couldn't bear to part with, for they provided a suitable cutting tool for her experiments and they were great for removing objects that required delicacy. Nothing was more frustrating than crushing a useful ingredient in a hand and ruining perfectly good fluids.

"We should start with leaving this place for starters." Centari smiled, revealing the tips of unextended, very venomous fangs. "I've just been looking for company, really, and some fruit perhaps. But I have drinks in a compartment in my bag if you'd like them. Not really healthy ones, but they are fruity, and I do love fruit." She grinned. Fruit was all that she ate. She couldn't force herself to stoop low enough to consume the flesh of rodents, including humans, even if they sated other hungers just fine. Humans, like rats, were useful for few things. Sex and experimentation, generally, but females were more special. They could be sold in Kalinor if there was need for money. They could have poisons shoved in the lower orifices that men could never possess. Poison effects on pregnant women were particularly interesting, but there had been few pregnant women where Centari traveled recently, and she could never ask a Symenestra to sacrifice a perfectly good surrogate for the sake of 'medical science'.

"Kasche? That's a truly interesting name. Were you named after anyone?" Centari's mind was focused exclusively on this girl. She took Kasche's arm and led her out of the Cave and into the ever-changing streets, looking around for sight of some form of inn or something. In Lhavit, she was much more knowledgeable of the streets, but only because that lovely Alvina, Zintila, didn't feel the need to move everything around so obsessively. "Anything in particular you require?"

She looked to the woman whose arm she gripped so firmly, although not too harshly to induce pain. She really hoped the woman would accept the 'drink' Centari had offered her. In her bag, there really was a bottle of wine. Although Centari wasn't exactly sure. And, additionally, there were cups and a few vials of poisons bought from a shady character in Kalinor.

Centari would do what she had to in order to bring a human to the Harvest festival with her. A few humans at best.
Centari
Do as I say, or die.

Character sheet