Kasche

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kasche

Postby Kasche on July 24th, 2011, 6:49 am

Kasche Abradel

Basic Information

Race: Kelvic
Birthday & Age : 20... summer day of the 18th

Physical Description
Kasche is a blonde hair blue eyed girl. Her hair runs down long enough to go a little bit past her lower back and it has some wave to it. Her sight is horrible and she wears black rimmed glasses. Her eyelashes are full and long usually coated with black mascara, and since she is so short (5'2) usually when she is talking to someone she will look up at you without seeing through the glasses. All you can see is blue eyes and lashes. Her whole entire body frame has a small build. Her arms are thin, legs are short, and waist is thin. Her chest is a larger size but nothing out of control.

Character Concept
Personality - Kasche is a nice person but doesn't let people run over her. She is firm in the things she says and she does what she says she will do. Sometimes aggravation comes to her quick but it's nothing she can't cool down with a cigarette.
Ethics - Kasche is out for herslef unless someone gives her a reason for her to be out for them too. She believes in wrong and right. If she has a horrible feeling in the bottom of her stomache she would turn down the situation instead of pursuing.

Character History
Kasche has a keen sense of the undead and ghosts. This came to her from birth. Always through her youth she felt almost haunted from all the sights she had seen. In her young adult life now she is more acceptant and use to these things. Only time will tell if these abilities could further past something other then just seeing or speaking with the deceased.

Training Skills
Starting Package:
Drawing- 10pts
Stealth- 20pts
Locksmithing- 10pts
Hypnotism: Suggestion - 10pts

Earned Skill/Points:
Shapeshifting - Rat (earned by race) A white rat with a light brown coat covering it's whole face and neck making a line down to the middle of her back.

Equipment and Possessions
1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week or 1 bottle of embalming fluid (for Nuits)
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
1 basic 20x20 single room cottage (400 sq feet) with a hearth, bunk, chest, chair, and small table

Ledger
100 gold miza
-1 miza staying at The Wolf's Cave one night
99 gold miza

Thread List
First time in Alvadas, Season of Summer, Day 1, 511 AV --> http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic11973.html
Finding the right person, Season of Summer, Day 3, 511 AV --> http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic12013.html
Kasche
Player

Words: 5112
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2011, 4:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Kasche

Postby Tattoo on July 29th, 2011, 2:22 am

Hello Kasche and Welcome to Mizahar,

I'm Tattoo, the Character Sheet Liaison, which means I'm the official 'helper' here in the CS forum. I noticed some things about your CS that need improvement. I know it can be a struggle wading through all the lore and getting your character in playable shape - starting with the CS. That's where I come in.

The first thing I noticed was you describe your character as having glasses. If your character has glasses, you must deduct their cost from the ledger. You can find the price in the Price List.

The second thing is there are no cigarettes in Mizahar. You can smoke in pipes, but no cigarettes.

The third thing is as a Kelvic Rat, 20 years old is incredibly ancient, if not dead. A Kelvic ages at the rate of the animal. So for an adult in human form, you'd be two or three years old.

The fourth is her supernatural ability to sense ghosts and such. Without Help Desk approval, I cannot allow this, it's an unfair advantage.

The fifth is your skills. As a Kelvic, you receive +10 Hunting and 50 points to do with as you please for a total of 60 points. You currently have 50 points. You can choose to add +10 in hunting if you'd like.

The sixth is your lack of languages. Starting out, you can have up to 3 languages, one Fluent, one Basic, and one Poor. I recommend having Common, the most used language in Mizahar.

Finally, you have no Lores. These are optional, but recommended. I would recommend Lore of Rat Society and Lore of Alvadas History (basic).

Everything else looks great. Please make the appropriate changes to your CS and PM me, I'll remove this post. Thank you for the CS and I look forward to reading your posts. Welcome to Mizahar :)
Tattoo
Character Sheet Liaison

Words: 27499
Joined roleplay: May 5th, 2011, 8:20 pm
Race: Staff account
Office