The Gaunt and The Spindly (Nasilia)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Istril on August 7th, 2011, 2:59 am

oocFirst things first, I'd like to apologize with the insanely long amount of time this post took. Life caught up with me and inspiration escaped me, but I'm back now. :)

Istril watched as the woman before her cringed, withdrawing into her mind as she mulled over all of the things she had been told. Though Nasilia suspected such, Istril was not an emotionless monster that feasted on the misery of others, basking in their sorrow. She herself bore the emotions that marked them both as sentient beings, she was just slightly superior in her abilities to suppress them, in her ability to let logic guide her. She watched as the woman walked away, exiting the courtyard nestled in the alley that they found themselves in. The words met her ears, but she didn't respond until the last moment, speaking just as Nasilia was about to leave her sight.

"You say you are going home, and you suggest you make this decision logically, but I know that emotion weighs in on it!" her voice raised to a shout, just in case Nasilia couldn't hear her as she scurried away. Quickly, wasting no time, Istril climbed to her feet, cracking her knuckles as she moved ever so slightly to see if the Symenestra was still there. A part of her wanted to feel sorry for the gangly woman, but the logic that was bred into her would not allow pity to be wasted on someone who did not deserve it. She had resisted the lessons that she had attempted to impart on her, and for that, her continued ignorance was her own punishment. Silently, Istril bent over and scooped her waterskin, slinging it over her shoulder. She had attempted to impart logic and reason onto the woman, but she would have none of it.

You couldn't blame her for trying.
Istril
Tipping the Scales

Words: 33138
Joined roleplay: January 29th, 2011, 6:31 pm
Race: Isur
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Fallacy on August 11th, 2011, 6:13 am

XP Award!

Name: Istril
XP Award:
  • Reimancy- 3
  • Meditation- 1
  • Unarmed Combat- 1
  • Observation- 2
  • Rhetoric- 3
  • Philosophy- 3
Lore:
  • Troubles clearing mind
  • Attracting Water with Reimancy
  • Creating an orb of water
  • Using Earth Reimancy
  • Feeling of Success
  • Alvadas attracts all sorts of folk
  • Meeting a Symenestra
  • What is wrong with Alvadas?
  • Nasilia (Basic)
  • Attempting to Convert people to Ano Cult
  • Emotions < Logic
Notes:

Name: Nasilia
XP Award:
  • Acrobatics- 1
  • Rhetoric- 3
  • Philosophy- 3
Lore:
  • Looking for mother
  • Meeting an Ano cult member
  • Having no profession
  • Istril’s Clan
  • Isrtil (Basic)
  • Emotions Vs. Logic
Notes:

Great thread! Wonderful read and Istril Im glad that you are back!! Welcome back to Alvadas.

Any questions or concerns about the rewards gained please send a PM :)

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Previous