Artist here!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Artist here!

Postby Llano Chyme on May 22nd, 2011, 10:01 pm

I've recently been completely swamped with requests from my RL friends for drawings, paintings, photo edits for facebook and the like. I was wondering if any of you would want one too? Admittedly I have no scanner as of now, but that will be fixed in a days. I plan on having a few images to show previous work up soon also. ^^;

I will obviously need a description(short or long, you pick) and whatever other items you want in the picture. I can do:
  • Full body
  • Bust
  • Head
  • Landscape
  • Abstract
  • Ask
Llano Chyme
Chinese Chicken

Words: 15865
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Artist here!

Postby Isette on May 23rd, 2011, 12:39 am

Ooooh! May I have one, please? If it's not too much trouble? Either a full body or bust of my character, whichever you feel more inspired/willing to create. :)

Anyhow, Isette's got a long mane of black hair, which shines with undertones of red-brown in the sun ('cause it's not a perfect black). Her eyes are pale green cat's eyes. She's pretty pale skinned. And dirty. I don't really want to go into detail, 'cause I want to give you as much room to maneuver as possible. If you'd like more, there's a better description of her in her character sheet. This is her in cat form, if you would rather draw inspiration directly from her animal self. Pose, expression, and background I leave entirely to you. :P
Isette
The Great and Silly Kitten

Words: 89516
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Artist here!

Postby Reaver on May 23rd, 2011, 4:36 am

I'm a huge fan of people's artistic interpretations of my character. I leave any details you'd ask for up to you, but give you the description in my CS as a guideline. If you stray, no problem.

Reaver's CS

This is supposed to be a fun project rather then work, so feel free to say no or put it on the bottom of your to-do list.
Reaver's CS (Voice: #3355FF Thoughts: #000AAA Hidden: #3D2828)
Reaver
Student Teacher

Words: 212925
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 1:51 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Artist here!

Postby Hakulo on August 12th, 2011, 8:36 am

Figured I drop by and leave a request some-wheres in the artistry thread asking for a palette of CS goodies and I recognized your name from chat and matchmaking. Since Hakulo is an ephyarian I would like his artwork to have an Egyptian warrior theme. I do admire black and white photo art so I think having the artwork in a B&W theme would be fit me best. The only colored parts that I would like would be the eyes in a moonlight blue color and maybe red in the blood.

Bust

Egyptian male head with the helmet resembling a raven. Eyes shining the moonlight blue. A small vertical cut over his left eye showing both above and below in a reddish coloration.

Landscape

A field with tall grass blowing in the wind covered by a dim moonlight with an extremely large full moon forming a translucent beam of bluish light down onto hakulo where he lay in a small clearing close to being dead on top of a pool of blood reaching out as if to grab the moon.

Optional: might be a nice touch to have a half wilted rose some where in the landscape pic. It might look cool if it were the underline of Hakulo's name as an overlay.

Abstract

A Picasso version of the bust.

Thanks, CS and the landscape, which is referred to in my sig, should help some at least. If any questions i shall be happy to answer via msg or here via thread. I don't really require much beyond your happiness when doing these.
"Lying there in the dim moonlight covered in my own thickened blood, I enter into serenity, while looking into the moon's eyes as it looks back at me reflecting its humble guiding light off my irises showing me the way to the afterlife."

---Hakulo's recurring dream of his death.
Hakulo
Spearitist

Words: 10281
Joined roleplay: August 6th, 2011, 9:56 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet