Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Conner O'Brian on May 23rd, 2011, 6:35 am

In the near future I would like to have my character learn how to defend himself, if you feel like knocking around a 14 year old boy, and playing the wise old Yoda, I would much appreciate it. It doesn't have to be any time soon, but if you're interested we can plan something in the future.

Also, if there is anything else you think you might one to role play, please contact me, I am open to most any idea.
User avatar
Conner O'Brian
Player
 
Posts: 14
Words: 4971
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 1:17 am
Location: Avanthal
Race: Human
Character sheet

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Plague on May 23rd, 2011, 4:30 pm

I have several PC's skilled in unarmed combat. Where is your character currently?
User avatar
Plague
Player
 
Posts: 44
Words: 11100
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Darren on May 23rd, 2011, 4:43 pm

I'll be in Avanthal for around five days while your there. We can probably do a quick thread together before Darren leaves.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Image
User avatar
Darren
I Dare
 
Posts: 557
Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Conner O'Brian on May 23rd, 2011, 5:39 pm

@Plague: I am in Avanthal at the moment.

@Darren: Awsome, thanks! would you like to start it?
User avatar
Conner O'Brian
Player
 
Posts: 14
Words: 4971
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 1:17 am
Location: Avanthal
Race: Human
Character sheet

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Plague on May 23rd, 2011, 5:42 pm

I have an Icewatch bear who'd love to spar you if you'd like. :)
User avatar
Plague
Player
 
Posts: 44
Words: 11100
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Conner O'Brian on May 23rd, 2011, 6:17 pm

Awsome, thank you Plague =D

Do you want to start or should I?
User avatar
Conner O'Brian
Player
 
Posts: 14
Words: 4971
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 1:17 am
Location: Avanthal
Race: Human
Character sheet

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Gossamer on May 23rd, 2011, 6:25 pm

Just as a side note Conner, its often helpful to put as your location tag "Avanthal " meaning where your PC is in game rather than your IRL location for this very reason.
Image
❖ BBC Code ❖ Help Desk ❖ Starting Guide ❖ Syka ❖
User avatar
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.
 
Posts: 21154
Words: 6363182
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Location: Founder
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Conner O'Brian on May 23rd, 2011, 6:27 pm

Fixed Gossamer, sorry about that.
User avatar
Conner O'Brian
Player
 
Posts: 14
Words: 4971
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 1:17 am
Location: Avanthal
Race: Human
Character sheet

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Plague on May 23rd, 2011, 6:47 pm

I won't be able to start it, I already have a pretty crazy thread load. However if you want to start it I can try and keep on top of it for yah :)
User avatar
Plague
Player
 
Posts: 44
Words: 11100
Joined roleplay: May 13th, 2011, 9:36 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet

Searching for a Hand-to-Hand Trainer

Postby Darren on May 23rd, 2011, 6:53 pm

Anywhere but the bar would be good.

Go ahead and post it up. I'll be able to reply back within a day or two.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Image
User avatar
Darren
I Dare
 
Posts: 557
Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests