You, Me, and the Wind (Aidara)

Sira and Aidara embark on their first flight together as Eagle and Endal.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Sira on September 20th, 2011, 12:13 am

Sira couldn't help but feel good when Addy told her she was proud too, and when they landed on the cliff and cuddled up next to her Sira was mostly in a dreamy state.  She chuckled at Aidara's joke about the saddle and listened contently as she spoke, even though she wasn't speaking about the most pleasant of things.  Sira listened, but only half registered until she heard something that brought her back to the here and now.  Sira sat up, taking a firm but gentle hold on Addy's hand and giving it a comforting squeeze.  "Addy, I know Sai is your sister.."  Sira tried, she really tried, but a smile started to twitch on her face and Addy could probably tell she was struggling to maintain her composure.  "..and I know she is a very intelligent person and an excellent flight leader but.."  Sira couldn't hold back any longer, though she didn't laugh, but a huge smile appeared on her face and the humor in her voice, "But Sai can be such an idiot sometimes," she exclaimed and then she did laugh.

When she finally calmed down, which really only took a few seconds, Sira squeezed Addy's hand again and turned halfway serious for a moment.  "No human, no matter how smart they think they are, can know why we choose who we choose, and for Sai to think she knows otherwise is just arrogance.  Try not to take everything she says to heart, Addy.  Sai isn't perfect, okay."

Sira turned away, staring out at the valley below.  When she spoke next her voice was distant, as if she was lost in thought.  "We have a very important job to do.. And someone like you would be far more useful to us than another hunter if we ever had to.."  Sira sighed and shook her head then turned back to the healer, her eyes alight with happyness once more.  "But that's not why I chose you.  I picked you because I love you!" When Aidara kissed her Sira returned it wholeheartedly and only pulled away because Addy did. She smiled and looked into the healer's eyes lovingly, kissing her once more and whispering, "I love you too, Addy." The rest of the evening was spent cuddling on the mountainside watching the sunset, and when it grew dark Sira shifted and shortly after they returned to their warm mountain abode.

OOCSo if you want to post again feel free, otherwise I'll leave it to you to post the thread for xp.
Nari | Common
Italics are Telepathic
Sira
Player

Words: 737381
Joined roleplay: July 4th, 2010, 3:42 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 5
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Overlored (1) Wind Reach Seasonal  Challenge (1)
2012 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Indigo on October 29th, 2011, 5:14 pm

Character: Sira
Skills: +2 Flying, +2 Aerial Acrobatics,
Lore: Breakfast in bed, Being so in love, I want you to ride me! Sensibilities of a Kelvic Wind Eagle, Making mischief, Trusting your Bond mate, Shared flight, Finally finding a rider,

Character: Aidara
Skills: +4 Riding (Wind Eagle)
Lore: Breakfast in bed, Being so in love, Throw me! Flashing your dimples, Saddling a Wind Eagle, Trusting your Bond mate, Thrill of the first ride, Finally becoming an Endal,

Notes: Thank you for sharing this touching moment! You two are one of my favorite couples on Miza and it's a rare treat to read and grade your threads together.
If you have any questions or comments about your grade, please don't hesitate to PM me.
Indigo
As you wish (no1 gets princess bride quotes)

Words: 84986
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2011, 10:46 pm
Race: Staff account

Previous