A question about jobs

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

A question about jobs

Postby Kish on May 27th, 2011, 10:26 am

Here I am. Again. For the third time. Anyways, I'll get down to buisness.

I was wondering where it would be possible to find some work. Not too much, just enough to get food. Kish can't do much, just cut hair, Flux (25), Morph(25), survive in the wilderness (10), and speak the Jamoura racial tongue. The reason I say that Kish can't do much is because, although he has a wide range of skills for a newbie, they aren't very advanced or precise, as he is still a novice in all of them. So, if you could find a city with some jobs that would pay well, then I'd be very grateful. Thanks.
Kish
Player

Words: 4804
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 1:18 pm
Race: Jamoura

A question about jobs

Postby Kendall Saarinen on May 30th, 2011, 12:53 am

It would depend on which city you are in. From there you would ask the DS of the city (AS if there is not a DS) and they will tell you which job you would be able to get.
"I'm burning and I'm blacking my lungs.
Boy you know it feels good with fire back on your tongue."
-Ryan Ross

Kendall Saarinen
Like John Allerdyce but hotter

Words: 595666
Joined roleplay: November 6th, 2010, 1:04 am
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook