Continued Trails (Flye)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Erzotol Silverden on June 2nd, 2011, 1:58 pm

Season of Summer, 1st, 511AV
Erzotol finally stopped his walking through the market, when he arrived at a tent he was familiar with, so we are finally in the diamond clan area of the city. Slowly he walked over to a table his strider following him along, and his fox looking around curiously from his pack. " Is this place good with you to have our meal? " he asked his female companion, before sitting down. It felt good to be within Endrykas once more and even better to be sharing it with his new found friend. He opened his bag wider to let Laeon out, and then he reached down into the cloth sack to retrieve some of the food he had there, placing some dried meat, and fruit in front of the woman and then placing a helping for himself. Erzotol noted that he would need to stock up on rations but he could do that after they had finished up their meal.

After he had showed her a little bit around, he had returned to his own pavilion for a while on word that he would return to see how she had progressed, and so there he was, in Endrykas with Flye again, and as he sat down he thought it was quite refreshing to be among her company again.

oocAs you can see Flye, the timestamp says its summer now. Sorry I forgot to make a placeholder with Erzotol, but you can fill in the gaps with what you did during the break. If there is anything you want me to change just pm me
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Words: 148027
Joined roleplay: March 27th, 2011, 8:39 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Flye on June 11th, 2011, 1:45 am

Thanks to Erzotol, Flye now had a feel of the world that surrounded her, and he even left her to handle on her own for a while, but now he had returned and she was so excited to tell him every little detail that had happened to her, even though it wasn't very much. She laughed and smiled, and just talked away, even if he wasn't listening she wouldn't stop until it was all off of her chest. Thankfully, she finished quickly.

"I don't know where to begin...I guess, I should find a place where I fit it, huh?" she gave him a bright smile. She had finally gotten to clean herself off, and no longer had all of the dirt and mud caked to her. Her hair flowed beautifully, like liquid sun that shimmered down to her mid back. Her skin was clear, beautiful and soft to the touch, and her clothes, well...she had cleaned those too. "But...how would I know?"
Last edited by Flye on June 23rd, 2011, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flye
Smile

Words: 11780
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2011, 4:46 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Erzotol Silverden on June 13th, 2011, 1:41 am

The air around them smelled sweet with the smell of wildflowers that grew among the grasses, and as Erzotol took a deep breath, he thought once more on how much he enjoyed summer. The heat made it hard at times when he was traveling in the sea, but in the end it was worth it, and it was a way of life for him that he would trade for no other. A most enjoyable past time for him was simply riding with his strider going anywhere the grass took him. Nothing made him feel freer than that. His future hopes at the moment did not focus on starting his own pavilion to continue his family line one day, though he surely planned on doing it one day. No, his dreams where within easy reach, and it was to simply ride, train, and provide for his family, and nothing could outweigh the pleasure he derived from that.

Erzotol's eyes focused on the woman before him and he found her to be quite beautiful, slightly more so since he last saw her. He had found he slightly missed her company since they had last parted, and it warmed him inside to be spending time with her here. As she spoke, Erzotol listened intently and quiet as she told him what all she had been up to while she had been here, and when she finished, he smiled and took a swig of his water skin to dry his parched throat before speaking. " It won't be to hard finding a kind soul like you a place to stay " he said, his tone light.
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Flye on June 23rd, 2011, 10:24 pm

Flye couldn't help the embarrassed smile that formed on her face, and she did her best to hide it by tilting her head down. She was not used to such compliments directed toward her. It was nice, but still foreign. After regaining her calm composure, she finally looked up at him, with the warmest smile she cold conjure up on her lips. "Thank you. But I wouldn't know where to start. I haven't gotten to know very many people, only just a few aquaintances."

She brushed a stray strand of golden hair out of her face, and looked out to the front of the pavilion, watching people pass by. There were so many faces to see, so many names to learn, and she wanted nothing more than to know them all, but that was easier said than done. She glanced back at Erzotol, and felt a sense of warmth and protection. At least she found one face that she would not soon forget.

Sitting back in the chair she was in, she let out a breath. "Do you think I should buy my own tent and just camp out? At least I would own it, you know?" The sound of clanking metal reached her ears, causing her head to perk up. She did her best not to pay too much attention to it. He senses were over active, but that was to be expected from a Kelvic.

She bit her lip. Erzotol didn't know. How could she have gone this long without saying a word about it to him? Well, it wasn't exactly something that she just went around telling people, but...she would tell him later. She scanned over his intently watching form. She didn't want him to hate her for what she was. Many people tend to shun others if they are different. She didn't want him to do that. Not him. Not after he had been so kind to her.
Flye
Smile

Character sheet

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Erzotol Silverden on June 27th, 2011, 3:59 pm

He stared across the table from her, and thought about her words. " I know of little people here, besides my family so I suspect that it would be a learning experience for us both " he mused figuring it was about time he began spreading his name among the pavilions and acting like a proper drykas of the diamond clan. He had been neglecting his social duties, mostly concentrated on his training so long, and it was about time he began making more friends and possibly even learns webbing. Those musings could wait for later though, as Flye required his attention first and foremost. " Buying a tent sounds like a good start for you here, and it give you a place to stay for the time being " he said thinking, and trying to remember the family that made good tents for a fair amount of coin so to not devastate the poor girls funds. He didn't expect she would have much after being stranded out on the sea of grass and then him again leaving her in the Endrykas for a little while to tend to family matters, and so he decided he would help her out a little bit in the things that she would possibly need for a life here in the Endrykas, and drummed his fingers on the table as he thought of what to do.

His soft blue eyes eventually wandered their way back to hers and chewing slightly on the bottom of his lip, before finally thinking of how it might work. " How are you stocked ration wise? " he asked to make sure she wasn't going hungry out here.
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Flye on June 30th, 2011, 4:29 am

Flye took in a deep breath of the scent around her, shutting her eyes in the calmness of it all. "I could go on for another week or two. I just have to find a way to make more money, but until then, I should be fine. Unless jobs are hard to come by out here." She added a bit more worry lacing into her voice. Though, when Erzotol was around, she found it hard to worry about anything at all.

She tapped her foot rhythmically on the wooden chair in which she sat, humming a little tune which she had heard once at a festival not too long ago in Syliras. She smiled at Erzotol, only just then noticing she had begun to stare. She stood quickly, walking to the front of his tent and turning back to see him. "I guess I should be going then." She spoke, eyes a bit downcast not wanting to see his expression.
Flye
Smile

Character sheet

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Erzotol Silverden on June 30th, 2011, 5:07 pm

He watched her thoughtfully, his mind mulling over how he could help her. Jobs weren’t something he knew much about, but he was sure if she had any trade skills she could barter for supplies or even a tent. Though if she didn't have any such things to speak of then he would help her as he could do work in her place. After all he knew this place well, and it would be good experience for him helping out with her situation. He rather enjoyed the girl's company after all, and that plied him more towards desiring to help her, and see her through as she experienced Endrykas. " I know of no jobs as of yet, but you can always barter work for supplies, and if not I could always help you along with anything you might need " he said warmly, and rubbed his hands together.

As she stood up, surprise etched his features, and he stood as well to follow her out. " You don't have to leave so soon, what do you plan for the rest of the day " he spoke softly curious, and walked to stand next to her.
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Flye on July 14th, 2011, 12:43 pm

Flye was a bit startled when Erzotol had suddenly stood up, and took place next to her. "My plans?" She repeated thoughtfully, still looking at the man a bit confused as to why he had gotten up after her. "Well...I was thinking about exploring a bit. Seeing who has what, and how much it's worth. A tent really would be nice, and it's better to get it sooner than later, right?"

She tilted her head down and to the side a bit, quietly thinking to herself. She chewed softly on her lower lip, before looking back up to Erzotol. "Would you like to come with me?" She leaned back, letting her arm fall a bit behind her back so that she could hold the fabric of the tent between her fingers.
Flye
Smile

Character sheet

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Erzotol Silverden on July 20th, 2011, 3:03 am

He leaned against the opposite side of the entrance, his eyes watching her carefully as he relaxed. Endrykas was expansive to say the least, and it was incredibly easy to get lost out amongst the tents, not that it would put you in much danger. To find what she was looking for would be more than a little difficult, but wouldn't be impossible, and he was glad when she offered him the chance to come along.

The corners of his lips curved into a smile and he glanced down at the ground, before looking up at her again, and smoothing his hair back with his left hand. " If you would have me, I would enjoy such a trip in your company "
Erzotol Silverden
of the Diamond Clan

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Continued Trails (Flye)

Postby Flye on July 22nd, 2011, 10:45 am

Flye smiled happily. Erzotol always found a way to make her smile with those words of his. She lifted up her head, and tried to hold down her smile, as to not show him how happy he had made her, or at least tone it down a bit. She took the first step out of the tent, turning around to face him, her beautiful golden hair flowing down to brush her cheeks and flow over her shoulders. "So, a tent then. We should be on our way."

With that, she continued to walk on, knowing he would be following close behind her, or more like, hoping he would. She walked, arms behind her back, swaying a bit to entertain herself as she walked. She continued to keep her head up, staring at the bright summer sky that hung over Endrykas. "So Erzotol," she suddenly spoke up, glancing back at him with bright golden orbs, "Where is your pavillion?"
Flye
Smile

Character sheet

Next