[Endrykas DS Office- Lariat] Where Blue Speaks

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

[Endrykas DS Office- Lariat] Where Blue Speaks

Postby Lariat on June 5th, 2011, 1:40 pm

Lariat's DS Office
Grading and Modded Threads

Welcome to Endrykas my fellow people, I am Lariat the one and only, and a new addition to the wonderful Assistant Storytellers of Endrykas. With that out of the way I more than welcome any questions you may have, ideas that may be buzzing in your head begging to get out, or grading a thread you were involved in. If its your first time in Endrykas make sure to read up on the lore there to better understand its culture, and what may or may not be expected of you during your stay there. While your at it if you havn't had the chance to read up on the Drykas you might enjoy doing so as well since the majority of population there is drykas. I thank you for your time in reading my welcome, and if we ever are in chat at the same time dont be shy to ask about anything I have listed above.

Tips to get your thread graded by me:

When submitting a thread for grading, please include the following:
• Link to the thread (I enjoy fishing but not fishing for a thread)
• Any specific XP or Lores you and any other desires you might have you might want to list. I will keep a eye out for them, but can't promise anything except that your thread will be graded fairly, and lores granted the same. In the case that you dont get what you asked for an explanation will be provided as well as room for debate
• If you want to add a description, or summary of it, you can list that as well.
• Favorite name for a duck (not a real concern)

Tips to persuade me to mod a thread for you:

For AS Leading in a thread i would perfer you send me a private message including the following details:
• A general scope of what your thread entails
• Any XP or Lore you might be seeking from said adventure
• Special details you feel I should know
• A cookie to to pave the way (optional of course)

To avoid my office being swamped I will delete and put in the folder below.
If you need anything else don't hesitate to ask.

Threads to be Graded :
None!

Modded Threads in Progress :

Completed Modded Threads :
Last edited by Lariat on November 10th, 2011, 5:32 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Lariat
The light in the back of your mind

Words: 151849
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 3:20 am
Race: Staff account
Office