Ends of the Earth (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Ends of the Earth (open)

Postby Oleana on June 18th, 2011, 2:01 pm

Oleana looked back at Tavaltia as she heard him shout something.

"WAIT I NEVER CAUGHT YOUR NAME!!" Tavaltia shouted to her.

She smiled and giggled a bit at her lack of manners.

"It's Oleana! It was very nice to meet you!" She shouted back.

She kept running, she couldn't stop her self. She was so pumped full of adrenaline and anxiety that she couldn't contain it.

"Come find me back here if you find some one! I'll do the same!" She shouted back.

She turned to face the direction she was running. The Market would be a good place to look for a Glassblower, and a Merchant. All she needed now was luck and a few good words.
Oleana
Avora Caste - Hunter

Words: 9708
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2011, 3:18 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Ends of the Earth (open)

Postby Mercury on June 21st, 2011, 1:05 am

Oleana

Skill(s)
  • Socializing + 2 XP

Lore(s)
  • Sunset at the Edge of the World
  • Wanderlust
  • I Make My Own Destiny

Method to my Madness: I really liked your opening post: it was very descriptive and really got me in the mood of the setting you were trying to portray. Try not to copy paste other people's speech unless its absolutely necessary. It has a tendency to stop up the action and pace of the story. The best method is to paraphrase or reference key words or ideas.

Tavaltia

Skill(s)
  • Socializing + 2 XP
  • Intelligence + 1 XP

Lore(s)
  • Interrupting a Reverie
  • Guided by Luck
  • Wanderlust

Method to my Madness: Intelligence was for coming up with clear logical plans on not how to be labeled as 'traitors'.

Extra Notes:So I just found out there has been a change in policy. A citizen can leave Wind Reach after talking to the Valintar. They can come back any time as long as they are still useful to the community. You guys don't have to worry about getting hunted anymore. I'm really sorry about that - you can keep this thread the way it is though. It would alter the story too much, and I think it flowed great the way it was.

But if you guys really are serious about leaving you guys have to make sure you guys are prepared for the wilderness (hunting is great for food, but how will you hold up against a bandit/monster?)… that and if things go the way I want them too there might be a trade route you guys can also pioneer for me (muhahaha guinea pigs)

Great thread guys. Keep at it… though I am a little sad you guys are so excited to leave my precious volcano

You can address any questions or concerns to the little voice in your head. A.K.A. PM me.
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Mercury
Poisoning you to insanity, one word at a time

Words: 93204
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Previous