MmmHmm (Nex)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Alenias on June 30th, 2011, 5:03 pm

Nex's words helped to calm Alenias a little, if she hadn't done anything wrong then she wouldn't disappoint Aello, but she was still worried because Nex didn't seem happy. It didn't make any sense to Alenias. How could everything Nex was doing, even touching her shoulder now, feel good and make her feel happy, but not do the same for Nex? Maybe there was something wrong with her?

"I'm sorry," Alenias said softly, trying to blink the moisture out of her eyes, "I thought you'd like it, because the men at the place where Siriana works always seemed to like it too," she then looked down, her eyes falling on Nex's chest, "You... You don't think Aello will be upset, do you?" she hesitantly asked.

As bad as she might feel about bothering Nex, the thought of Aello even being a little upset at Alenias was much worse. She wanted to make Aello happy and proud of her, and she would gladly do anything the woman asked.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Words: 97478
Joined roleplay: December 16th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Nex Paciscor on June 30th, 2011, 5:20 pm

He looked over at Alenias compassionately, and he felt for her confusion that he caused, but no words from his mouth could ever explain what he felt. To many surprises was something that came to mind, and he supposed that it was all just such a shock that his body hadn't quite as caught up to what was going. Had Alenias been showing signs of interest before this? He had never thought so, hardly had much interaction with the girl besides today. Was he somehow giving off signals all this time, and that was the cause for Alenias odd behavior. It was slowly becoming less murky to him, but the overall picture was still less than clear.

" I don't think Aello would be upset, there would be no reason. And you don't have to be sorry, it is I who is at fault here " he said, his eyes a little down cast, but in reality he found it a lot easier to blame everything on himself, than he would to even think it was another’s fault, even though in this case his self blame was justified. " Is there any way I could make it up to you? "
Last edited by Nex Paciscor on July 6th, 2011, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nex Paciscor
Player

Words: 159798
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2011, 6:42 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Alenias on July 1st, 2011, 8:09 pm

Alenias tilted her head as Nex spoke, her worry and threatening tears being replaced with a look of confusion, "But... You didn't do anything wrong, so why is it your fault?"

Between Nex's reaction, words, and Alenias' own instincts this was just getting more and more confusing. When Nex asked if there was anything he could do to make it up to her Alenias went for the one thing she knew was nice. Curling her arms up against her chest she snuggled up against Nex's chest again, nuzzling her cheek against his skin softly, "I don't know what's going on Nex, but can I just be like this for now?"
Alenias
Naive Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Nex Paciscor on July 1st, 2011, 9:17 pm

Nex shook his head, still very confused, and just thought that the answer might be to tell her what so clouded his mind, instead it came out different. " I was just surprised " he said with a reassuring smile.

Her request was easy enough to do, and he wrapped his arms around her. " Yes, I'd like that " he said softly, and he held her warm body close to his, and gently he rested his chin on top of the crown of her head. This he could understand for now, and it felt good enough to him for now. Things where simple again, and that’s how he liked it
Last edited by Nex Paciscor on July 6th, 2011, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nex Paciscor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Alenias on July 5th, 2011, 9:02 pm

For a time Alenias was content to just rest against Nex as he held her. The feel of his skin against her cheek was nice, and his scent that filled her nostrils with each slow breath helped to sooth, if not scratch, the odd little itch she had felt that day.

After several chimes of contently being held Alenias finally spoke again, her voice soft and warm with her happy position, "Nex, have you ever met another Kelvic before?"

She was wondering if maybe that was the why for the itch, maybe because she'd been around Nex so much lately. She'd only ever met one other Kelvic, but he hadn't been around for very long. Maybe it was something special for Kelvics, or maybe she could ask Aello later and she'd know. For now she was content just being next to Nex and asking what he knew, even though he didn't know as much as Aello.

"I've only met one other Kelvic before," as she spoke Alenias softly nuzzled against Nex's chest, "he was a wolf like you, but I didn't know him long. But I've known you for a little while now, and this morning I had an odd feeling, kinda like an itch, and I felt like I needed to do something with you. Have you ever felt that before?"
Alenias
Naive Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Nex Paciscor on July 6th, 2011, 7:31 pm

It slowly had begun to get more normal holding her and his body relaxed as he held her longer, his eyes lazily closing using just his sense of smell, and hearing to absorb the world around him. The faint whispering of Alenias's breathing, and the nice clean, young smell that floated off of her was a pleasant distraction to his overworked mind and sensitive nose. He felt warm so close to her, and could feel his heart thumping in his chest with the rhythm of her breathing, his mind further backing away from all the confusing thoughts that had plagued him only moments ago.

Half way in a trance he barely heard her question and his mind slowly reeled to think of a answer to it, pictures of Ren flashing through his mind, the only other kelvic besides Alenias, that he had ever met. " Yes, another wolf named Ren brought me to this city on a request for aid " he responded slowly his voice soft and still a little thick with drowsiness. He had much to thank that friend for, brining him to a city where fine friends such as these could be found, and although he no longer knew where Ren kept himself, he hoped he was faring well in whatever he was doing.

His mind slowly stirred awake even more with another question from Alenias and the feel of her warm check against his chest. Mixed feelings of tenderness and fear stirred within him but he ignored the sensations and tried to merely be content with the proximity of her. He paused for a moment to take in a deep breath, and his arms cuddled her closer to him with some prodding from his mind, and he stared off at a distant tree as if lost in thought. " I'm not so sure of what such feelings mean, but surely I have felt such a things once or twice though I remember not " he said softly with certainty. In the back of his mind, unknown to him did know of such a feeling, something he would remember being punished for as a pup if he chased after a female if he was prodded enough. Something he buried and locked away long ago for his own good.
Nex Paciscor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Alenias on July 10th, 2011, 6:01 pm

Alenias was silent as she listened to Nex speak. With her ear pressed against his chest she could hear him in a way she never had heard someone else before, and she found the rumbling of his voice from within very nice. Along with the tightening of Nex's arms Alenias wanted to be closer to him, and so she slid her arms out from between them so she could wrap the slender limbs around Nex to press herself closer to him.

"This helps," she happily murmured, nuzzling some more against Nex's skin, "I like this, and it helps the itching feel better. It's still there, but I don't know how to make it go away. It's not a normal itch, it's on the inside," her voice didn't sound terribly concerned about it though.

For now being like this with Nex helped it feel better, and so as long as they stayed like this she didn't have much concern about dealing with the strange itch.
Alenias
Naive Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Nex Paciscor on July 10th, 2011, 9:49 pm

With her body felt more against his now, he felt strange stirrings lower towards his belly, which both confused and frightened him, and reminded him a bit about Zeltiva. This was different though, he had known Alenias for a while, and even become friends with her he considered. Fear festered in the pit of his chest, and threatened to overcome him, but with steady breaths and closing his eyes, it seemed to fade away, a seed still yet there, but less threatening now, simply hovering in the back of his head.

His heart maintained it's steady rhythm and he found that holding her helped him as well though he figured it might be in a different way, or possibly one and the same, but the thoughts where as of yet still too confusing to sort through. Ideas of Ren, and other kelvic's that might be out there spurred his mind onwards as he thought to answer her question but didn't quite know how to form the words. " Sometimes if I really want or am looking forward to something if feel anxiety that’s akin to a itch " he offered but he couldn't help but feel the advice was somewhat not what they were looking for.

It didn't bother him to much though as Alenias seemed fine with how things where right now, and that made things fine with him as well, and he was contented to hold her close, and smell the clean scent of her hair.
Nex Paciscor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Alenias on July 14th, 2011, 1:49 pm

"Maybe," Alenias murmured in response to Nex's words, "But I don't know what I want," Alenias' voice had started to grow a little dreamy sounding as she nuzzled lightly against Nex's warm chest.

As nice and comforting as the whole situation was Alenias was starting to grow a little cold and began to shiver in Nex's arms. Her waif thin body was not the best for dealing with the cool water, and the lack of movement was doing little to help her counteract it with her own body heat.

"Could we get out of the water now?" Alenias took a deep breath of Nex's scent, and then gave a content sigh, "I think we're both clean now..."
Alenias
Naive Thief

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

MmmHmm (Nex)

Postby Nex Paciscor on July 15th, 2011, 5:20 am

A smile found its way to his lips, more of a satisfied grin than anything else. Alenias seemed rather open to his offer of advice, and that made him happy even though they still hadn’t figured out what it was exactly that she wanted, but he guessed she just wanted his company and that was that. The tint in her voice, and her gently rubbing of her face against his chest helped him feel more reassured, and for a moment he had completely lost himself, his hands drifting over her wet back, but his head snapped back into reality only a little while later, and just in time to feel a slight shiver from her, and he realized it must get a lot colder for those who where built a little smaller.

" Yes, the water develops a little bite to it after you have been it for a while " he said softly, and he stooped over to hook his arm underneath her knees, and supporting her back with his right arm, he carried her out of the water and over into the lush green grass, settling down on the nice, natural blanket a moment while cradling her in his arms. " Would you like to remain in my arms, or lay out on the grass beside me?" He said in a light tone, and with a welcoming grin. " I'm sure the rays of sunlight would be quite warming either way ” If she wished to remain in his arms, he would simply lay on his back while staring up at the blue sky, holding her close. If she wanted to lay beside him or something else, he would still lay down against the grass to stare at the sky while the sun warmed his bones.

oocThough not mentioned up above, Him picking Alenias up is also hypothetical so if Alenias would just want for him to follow her to shore he would be fine as well
Nex Paciscor
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext