Taxes?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the first step to starting a lore article. Please hold all conversations about lores here in this forum. No development takes place here ie Article posting. This forum is simply for threads that want to hash out what a lore should or shouldn't include as well as its merits and flaws. One can also gauge interest in new lore here as well. Polls are encouraged.

Moderator: Scribes

Taxes?

Postby Candira on June 13th, 2011, 1:02 pm

I'm just wondering, and I looked around the Lore and couldn't find this: if you own a home inside city limits, are you taxed for the property? Does it depend on the city/government? Or is it not included, regardless?
Candira
A Curious Soul

Words: 26228
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2011, 6:03 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet

Taxes?

Postby Jilitse on June 13th, 2011, 1:54 pm

I am not away of any city that requires you to pay taxes for your home. However, you must always bear in mind seasonal costs.

I found this helpful close-to-what-you-need line in the wiki of the Price List. Please see "Living Expense".

"The listing takes into account general maintenance (health, home, clothing), shelter, food and drink."

I hope this helped! For specific city-related levy or taxes, contact your local domain storytellers :3
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Taxes?

Postby Candira on June 15th, 2011, 12:25 am

It did, thanks c: I must have missed that when I was looking around

Candira
A Curious Soul

Words: 26228
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2011, 6:03 pm
Race: Charoda
Character sheet