[Eisi's Scrapebook] Learning to Live the Good Life

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby E'isi on June 15th, 2011, 4:56 am

Basics of Me:

My real name: Well people call me Dee.
Relationship: I am Madly in love with a man who has no idea...(Ill get into this later)
Nationality: I'm a Mutt.
Location of the Real me: Ohio

What you need to Know:

1) I've always been somewhat of a unique person. My personality sometimes doesn't always fit with how people see me. I'm not saying that I'm a crazy and you need to run away. Just saying that looks can be very deceiving.

2) I tend to joke around after I become serous, just the way I handle the stress of actually functioning as a dis-functional adult.

3) I'm actually somewhat intelligent. I say some what because Its true. During the day I am a full time student studying to become a Ultrasound Technician. But then I work at as a bar tender to make up for the lack of money that the school seems to devourer.

4) I don't judge people on what they say, their actions says more.

So what can you expect from this scrapbook?

Well anything I dang please. Sometimes you might come on here see a happy little insert and dancing panda bears or you might get me on one of my bad days. Just keep an open mind and you will be fine.

Any Rules?

Not really, All I ask is you post your thoughts if you have any and throw in your two bitz when ever you feel like it.

Other then that enjoy!
E'isi
Free Spirit

Words: 69390
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2011, 8:07 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby E'isi on June 15th, 2011, 6:05 am

Lets see, how did my day go today.

Yep I beleive that sums it up.

I'm so feeling absolutely bored with myself. I finished my homework, went to work, and now I can't find the inspiration or the creativity to actually sit down and write for Miz, AND DEAR BABY JESUS THERE IS A BIG BUG CRAWLING ON THE FLOOR NEXT TO ME!!!.... Ok that wasted about three minutes of me trying to get a picture of this thing to show you, all I got was it by the side table and its not so good....it looks like a blur on the ground... I don't know why but now I'm looking all around me for bugs and I can not focus on what I was about to say. I'm somewhat afraid of small bugs. Well just creepy crawly things, which is weird if you really think about it. What is that one inch thing going to do to me? Body slam me in a wall then try and steal my money? Really, I know its ridiculous to be scared of something that is everywhere. But that is what scares me. (I'm still glancing around me for small bugs...I think that they are after me.) I say that its weird for me to be scared of such a creature because I love the outdoors. Camping, hunting, hiking all of it, if it has to to with out side I am all about it. But Bugs belong outside not inside. Not where my clothes are and I sleep. Now I am going to have to check my bed...Why did I have to think of that!

Another thing I don't like about bugs...the sound they make when you smoosh them. The crunch makes my stomach turn flips. So as much as I am afraid of them I cant kill them. I remember in high school I used to get those wolf spiders in my sink all the time. It was mostly in the winter and the cold brought them in. Every morning I would walk to my bathroom, just knowing what would be waiting for me when I got there. I would turn on the light and look in the sink. I would then make a face as I saw eight hairy legs and eyes staring at me. Then do a little dance to prepare my self,(one time my little brother pointed out that it looked more like a seizure then a dance. which he was probably right,) grab two cups and catch the spider in between the two cups then in my rob and everything I would run to the door open it and throw both cups into the yard. I hoped and prayed that when I looked into the mirror I wouldn't find it in my hair or even near me. I was never able to kill them, not even one. I always "saved" them...now that I'm thinking of it...it probably the same one everyday.

Well Off to bed..I have to check it for bugs.

The "Big Blurry Bug" that I saw earlier

E'isi
Free Spirit

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Kalasshmalah on June 15th, 2011, 4:00 pm

Awww...the spider was crushin' on you hard <3 I'm the same way about bugs though. I can't stand them being right around me, but I could never kill them. My family thinks I'm crazy when I have to "save" the random wasp that wanders inside.

I don't see that bug in the picture though, I may just be blind....or you're crazy :P
Kalasshmalah
Taste this please

Words: 33972
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2011, 11:22 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

Postby E'isi on June 15th, 2011, 7:17 pm

I'm not crazy its truly there...lol

To days discussion is going to be on my Crazy dogs

Well lets see, We have Spencer who is a pug with really bad hearing, Daisy who is just insane, and Gus who is the golden child...or so my sister says.

I came home from school today with a irruption of barks, whines and whimpers. You would think from the door that people are trying to kill the poor animals in my house. But in truth they like to hear themselves bark. Daisy is the ring leader of the barking, she has a high bark that pierces your ears and she doesn't stop. She is a product of her breed, why my roommate decided to adopt a beagle that has anxiety problems is far beyond my imagination. Daisy came to us from a neglectful owner. The previous owner didn't understand the breed and how to properly take care of her. When she was a puppy they loved her, who wouldn't, but as she got older they became annoyed with her high barks and hyper personality. After two years of owning her they decided to keep her locked up in a small dog cage in the basement of their house. I don't really know how long she lived like that but my roommate found out and offered to take Daisy from them. They happily gave her to us. When we first brought her home she was shy, and stayed in the kitchen only leaving to go outside and do her thing. (And just to prove my point she just went on another barking spree because the mail man just walked down the street. I will be posting a video for your eyes and ears to witness.) After a month or so she turned into a raving lunatic every time a leaf blew by the window. We found out latter that she has an anxiety problem steaming from her days locked up. Now she lives happily with us...even if it hurts our ears.

Now we move on to Spencer. Spencer is a 11 year old rescue pug. He has bad hearing and very deformed head. Not only is he ugly and not in the cute way, he is the house hold bully. After we found him, walking alone, down the street, we put up found pet signs. No came to claim him so he just ended up living in this zoo of our house. Spencer is a bully to my sisters dog Gus, (who we will go on about later) he doesn't like the attention we give the other dogs so he tends to attack the one dog his size. No don't get me wrong we love all of our animals and all of them are treated in their own special way. Spencer just feels like he needs all the attention. I really don't like him much because he bit me when I was petting Gus, after that I tend only to pet him when he calls for it, I don't let him sit on my lap or even by me. Sounds cruel but if you got bit by him and had to go to the doctors because it got infected you would probably be singing the same tune. His hearing is bad so when you all him he doesn't hear you. He tends to sit around and look for a good timing to attack Gus, who right at this moment is seeking shelter from Spencer's predatory eyes by sitting next to me. Hope I don't get bit. Like I said he is not my favorite dog in my house hold so I will not go on about him. (My roommate also rescued him...she loves dogs...)

Now we move on to the Golden Child of our house Gus. My sister bought Gus when he was small enough to sit in your shirt pocket. He was terribly cute and my sister couldn't resist. Now He is also a pug...(I'm not a fan of ankle biters) and was the first dog my sister and her roommate got. Gus is now 7 years old and has cancer. So he pretty much sits on your lap, no matter how hot it is, and wants you to pet him. I like Gus the most out of all our dogs, he is lazy and likes just to be around you. Over all he is the most behaved animal we have. Oh so why do you think I throw him under the "Crazy" title...Well he can...well how do I put this...Jack himself off. I know, crazy...how do that without opposable thumbs? He just does, I don't want to get into detail, all I know it freaks me out. That and he has never met a stranger, this dog will sit on your lap if you let him. No matter what. Funny memory I have of him was once again when I was in High school. I came to Ohio for a visit (I used to live in GA and came home for my sister) I stayed with my sister and her roommate (now I live with both of them) and met Gus for the first time. I knew I wouldn't love him right away like my sister said, I just thought he was annoying. (I really do love animals really) The day after I came my sister had the cable man come over to connect the box to the TV. I woke up to my sister knocking at the door, she asked if Gus was in my room with me. Well of course he wasn't, my sister was in a panic, looking all over for the Golden child. I joined the search, we walked around the block in the basement, looked in every closet and anywhere we could think of. He was no where to be found. We came back in the house the the cable man sitting cross legged on the floor. He asked us what we where looking for wondering if he could lend a hand in our search. My sister was in tears as she told him that she couldn't find her dog and had no idea where he could of gone. (now let me paint you a picture of this, Cable man is sitting on the floor, his back is facing us because he his pulling cords through the wall, we are standing behind him and cant really see his chest or lap...) The cable man started to laugh and asked what this "Dog" looked like, my sister told him and the man just started laughing harder. The cable man then turned his head to my sister and picked up something off his lap, "Is this him?". Gus was limp in his hands yawning looking right at my sister. She flushed red and started laughing herself. Like a said you have a lap and Gus will be on it.

Now the fun Video I promised.

E'isi
Free Spirit

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook