E'isi

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

E'isi

Postby E'isi on February 16th, 2011, 8:19 pm

Birthday: 23rd day of Winter, 487 A.V.
Race: Konti

E'isi stands at the taller end of the Konti women at 5'8". Weighing less the 130lbs. She has long white blond hair that is charistic of her race with stunning purple hued eyes, that pop against the coloring of her pale skin. Most would not consider E'isi to have an athletic build but more of a softer womanly figure with slight curves in all the right places. Much like her sisters, her scales range in shimmering colors that bless her back, neck and shoulders, falling in a wavy pattern that seems to resemble fine body art then simple scales. To most outsiders, E'isi, looks to be about 17-18 years old.

As goofy as a playful seal, humor is not missed on E'isi. She tends to be bold and straight foward with questioning, the majority of the time becoming quickly embarrised only to try and cover it up with an awkward joke. She has a soft personality, and truely tries to understand where people come from. Always willing to lend a hand to who ever may need it. E'isi tends to be a bit of a scardy cat when it come to exploring. Always cautious of the unknown, and sometimes the voice of reasoning. In rare accuracies, she will be brave and stand up for her beliefs, but mostly she rather stand up for someone else then herself. Her innocence is annoying at time, but her maturity quickly makes up for her ignorence.

Born to a deathly ill Konti just off the shores of Mura, E'isi never had the chance to meet her birth mother. She was adopted by a Konti woman with daughters of her own, but yet E'isi never felt like she didnt belong there. She grew up happy, with lessons on various things, and a house hold of sisters. Often fond playing on the beach that was close to her home. She was known to be a little explorer intill one day she was lost and spent the night in the forests of Mura, quickly changing to the more cautious Konti she is today.

Last edited by E'isi on October 9th, 2012, 12:42 pm, edited 48 times in total.
E'isi
Free Spirit

Words: 69390
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2011, 8:07 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Eisi

Postby E'isi on February 23rd, 2011, 8:28 pm

Skill Start Points Awarded PointsTotal Level
Medicine 10 0 10 Novice
Wilderness Survival 10 0 5 Novice
Painting 15 3 18 Novice
Fortune Telling 10 0 10 Novice
Sewing 15 0 15 Novice
Observation 0 6 6 Novice
Acting 0 2 2 Novice
Fishing 0 2 2 Novice
Storytelling 0 2 2 Novice
Teaching 0 2 2 Novice
Singing 0 1 1 Novice
Dancing 0 1 1 Novice
Seduction 0 1 1 Novice
Intimidation 0 1 1 Novice

LORES

Lore of Teaching Kontinese (Basic)
Lore of Being Kind to Others
Lore the Konti Aren't so Different
Lore of Falling in Love
Lore of Gathering Inspiration
Lore of Serrifs Past (basic)
Lore of Fishing with Ones Hands
Lore of Laughing at Oneself
Lore of Slavery (basic)
Lore of Lost in Translation
Lore of Lowering Your Guard
Lore of Strong Sympathy
Lore of Feeling Like an Outsider
Lore of healing plants on Konti Isle
Lore of Poisonous plants on Konti Isle

Housing, Personal artifacts, Languages, & Gift

Housing
Housing
One Small bungalow on Mura (20x20 which includes)
A hearth
One sleeping bunk
One clothing chest
One chair
One small table

Personal Artifacts
Three Sets of Clothing
- Outfit One (Starting package)
*One pair of long cotton Trouser pants, white in color.
*One long sleeve cotton blouse, light pink in color.
*One wool cloak, white in color.
*One pair of tall boots
-Outfit two (Purchased)
*One Simple sun dress, light blueish purple in color
*One pair of white sandles
-Outfit three (Purchased)
*One short sleeve cotton blouse, white in color

One Waterskin
One Messaged bag (which contains)
One Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor,soap)
One eating knife Flint & Steel

Languages
Fluent Kontnese
Conversational Common
Moderate Broken Vani

Gifts and Marks
Gift:

E'isi has the gift to see others true intentions. By being in the physical contact of another, E'isi can see the nature of the persons truest intention at that time.

Marks: Marked By Avalis at birth

Last edited by E'isi on October 9th, 2012, 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
E'isi
Free Spirit

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

E'isi

Postby E'isi on January 24th, 2012, 7:33 am

Active Threads:

And so we can water Anew--46th day of Winter, 511 A.V.

A poke in the finger... FlashBack 23rd day of Summer, 496 A.V.

Closed Threads:

Super Awesome Adventure Group-- 67th day of Spring, 511 A.V.
(Flashback)Around We Go--91st Day of Winter, 510 A.V.
Beachhead Blue--91st Morning of Winter, 511A.V.
What did you just say?--65th day of Spring, 511A.V.
Mixing of Languages--69th day of Spring, 511 A.V.

E'isi
Free Spirit

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

E'isi

Postby E'isi on January 24th, 2012, 7:34 am

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Eisi, I rather keep my last name to myself, that is if you don't mind.
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? No I have always been called Eisi
3. How old are you? I am 24 years
4. What is your height? I stand 5'7"
5. What is your weight? I only weigh 82 lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. I see myself as average, I show signs of being a Konti, it is evident, my sisters and mothers alike all look the same.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. A beauty, I guess, that or a alien like. But looks are not everything.
3. What is your favorite body feature? I would have to say my hair. I don't know why but that seems like a correct answer.
4. How physically fit are you? I see myself in nice shape, I like to run and go on long swims.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Classic, I tend to stick with the simpler things. So to Answer that question I say, Classic, simple, logical.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My Adopted family is wonderful. They tought me all that I needed to know and prepared me for a peaceful life. As for my real mother, I thank her for bringing me into this world safely, and pray for her all the time.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? I don't know of any, though it could be very possible.
3. What is your extended family like? Loving, caring, and fun. They tend to bring a smile to your face with out you even knowing it.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? Close friends or dear friends are like family to me, they are nether more or less important then family.
5. Do you treat animals like family? That I do.

1. Where were you born? I was born on the Western coast, right off Mura Island.
2. Where do you live now? As of lately I have been trailing, though I do hope to return to my home Island soon.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? My home land, Mura
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? I have not decided that yet for I yet to travel to many different places.
5. Where do you fear to be? I do not fear, for I know that I will end up as the Goddess wants me too.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses? I am not a strong fighter, for I do not believe in it. So fighting would be a weakness to me.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? I am Left handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak, Kontinese, Common, and also dabble in Pavi. My voice is soft, and song like, and I have a slight accent when speaking in Common or Pavi.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I hum often, though half of the time I do not relies it. That and I speak with my hands time to time. People tend to notice my webbed fingers.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ? No I do not have anything like that. Only a single Gnosis Mark from birth. That and my scales.

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation? Im an Artist by training.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why? I love my work, due to the fact that you are able to see the beauty in almost everything. That and you can shape the world with just a stroke of paint.
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? Well I love my job dearly, but I wouldn't mind being a mother one day.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why? Those of the warriors, While it is something I don't agree with, it is one occupation that will never seize to dissipate. And it takes courage and strength to be one.
5. What occupation do you lest like? Why? I would not want to be a house maid. Something about wearing those silly outfits offend me.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I must say that I was a well behaved, loving child.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? When I was only ten years, My mother, that is adopted mother, thought me how to paint. It was the first time I found what I truly love.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? When I was told that my real mother passed away during childbirth.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? A very strong one. Loving caring and also respectful.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? My true mother.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? my education stems from years of schooling. From my Mother and Grandmother. They schooled me in languages, healing plants, poisonous plants, riding, writing, reading, you get the picture, every thing a young Konti will need to know.
2. Do you like/dislike learning? I like the ability to use knowledge and gain from it. And to never be done, always keep an open mind to new experiences. I really do not dislike anything there is concerning Knowledge.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Most by taking part and getting in there doing it myself, But I also learn from watching others.
4. How do you learn best? Hands on.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? I wish to seek out more knowledge and become well versed in the world today.

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not? Very few. I tend to only stay close with other Konti, in other races sometimes underlining wants and needs get in the way of forming a bond.
2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not? I would say yes but no, Yes because I can see what they intend, no because I look in the first place.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? I would say Straight, though there is a time that I do think about the same sex.
4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time. *blushes* yes, and it was not really a typical kiss....
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Oh no,but... Never mind

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. I have been drunk once, and It was an embarrassment.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? None.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? No.
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific. I don't agree with what it does to you, but I don't look down on those who take part.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? I like to pant and scalp when the time allows.
2. Do you like to read? Yes.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? Ignorance.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Swimming.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why? When I don't know something of importance. I feel awkward.

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? I like yellow.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Mid-day
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? The sun set over the seas surrounding Mura.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? Fruits and Vegetables.
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? Calm and quite weather. Also right after a rain, its calm and feels anew. I'm scared of violent storms.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? Optimistic
2. What are your religious views? *just smiles*
3. Would you be able to kill? If I had to, I might be able to. But doesn't seem likely for me.
4. What are your views on sex? Its a way of bringing new joy into life, that and its necessary for one to continue its own race.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Live free, smile, and love every minute of it.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Learn as much as I could growing up.
2. What is your greatest regret? Not being able to meet my real mother.
3. What is your best/worst memory? I do believe this question is a repeater.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why? I would save my mother, I miss her with out ever meeting her.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Growing up with a smile on my face.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? 100%
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? No
3. What makes you happy? Life
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? At this moment my people.
5. What makes you angry? Ignorance in people. Mistreatment.

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Like a guest that came for a nice visit.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? My Goddess. She is the one who granted me this life.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? My real mother, for she faced great obstacles to bring me safely into this world.
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. *Thinks about Darren* can I just check "it's complicated"?
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why. Only one man, he always shows up to lend a helping hand.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? Avoid conflict
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? I tend to listen and say something if I have to.
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not? I don't mind it, but rather have a nice conversation with an intelligent person.
4. Do you care what others think of you? No
5. What do you think of others, in general? everyone has their corks.

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My will to bring out good in others
2. What is your greatest weakness? My stubbornness.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Be a stronger fighter.
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? A little of both.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Avalis, The Seer Goddess
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? None at this time
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? I do And I received it at birth.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? As far as death.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? I dont.

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for? The Beauty of life
2. What is the best part of life? Meeting different people.
3. What is the best part of death? The peacefulness.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? Old, and wise.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? The love and goodness this world has to offer.

E'isi
Free Spirit

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook