[Temple of Nikali] Fresh Meat [Darren]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Tabarnac on June 16th, 2011, 4:07 am

continued from here

ImageA dark-eyed, dark-haired girl with pale skin and lips that pouted even when she wasn't pouting came into the foyer of the Temple, dark skirts rustling as she did so. One might wonder what such a girl as she was doing in a place like this, whether she was there to cater to the lascivious leanings of those who prized innocence in their lovers, or perhaps she was merely a servant who was comely in her way.

"I am Siwa, good master," she said. "How may I serve you?" Her voice was soft, not exactly tentative, but hesitant to disturb. He had, however, asked for service, and she was demurely offering assistance without being unctuous.
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Darren on June 18th, 2011, 12:52 am

Darren nodded as the dark haired girl acknowledge him, at least they seem organized enough to function properly... he thought. He paused as he took a moment to gather what he wanted to say. Now would be a good time to brush up on my common so... "Yes, I would like a job as a masseuse. I heard in Denval temple of good feelings and relaxation is good place to try." As he spoke Darren tried to take a closer look inside, but to no avail. He smiled nervously at Siwa, unsure of his decision.

Trying to make up his mind he motioned to himself, "My name is Darren and if you will have me... I will work hard and do no harm" he announced. Alright I will work here if they accept but first I need to know a little bit about the place first he reasoned, as he gaze the attendant a skeptical look. "Tell me... Siwa... what is there to know about Temple of Nikali. It is good place?"

oocSorry if it's a bother to read this. I am also disliking this guy's lack of common knowhow. Also, who is that girl? I remember her from one of the X-men movies and some other teen films.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on June 18th, 2011, 5:17 pm

The Denvali dialect was difficult for foreigners to master, but most of them, fortunately, were ployglots. She stepped up close to him, stood on her toes, resting her hands on his chest to steady him, and peered searchingly into his eyes. Time might have slowed down, or she might have perused his chavena for all he knew, but then she stepped back, held her hands together in front of her and looked down for a moment as if embarrassed at overstepping some social more.

"Forgive me, good master," she said in Vani. "I understand you are looking for work as a masseur? Would you follow me, please?"

Dark skirts rustling, she took three measured steps backward, then turned and led the way down the hall to a small room that was perfectly set up for massages. She lit lightly scented candles from a taper and, standing in the corner, reached up under her hair for some hidden clasp that released her dress, which puddled around her feet.

Someone didn't wear anything underneath.

Slender, pale legs stepped out of the discarded clothes, and she climbed onto the table. Apparently, this was an audition.
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Darren on June 19th, 2011, 12:26 am

Darren took a step back on instinct as Siwa closed the space between them. He was taught to never let anyone get to close to him if he could manage so when she didn't stop he sensed the urge to create distance between. When she placed her hands on his chest, it was as if she pushed the doubts and suspicions back down into his subconscious. His pupils dilated as she looked into his eyes. The feeling she was giving him was throught the whole process struck him as odd. It didn't feel bad necessarily, nor good either. For some reason the only feeling Darren got from the whole process was that of safety. Safety, understanding and empathy.

He looked down a bit astonished by his own reaction, his mind wondering how exactly she put those feelings there. "Ah yea, I am. Alright." he stammered as he followed closely. Attempting to distract himself from the earlier interaction he looked around the room she led him to. It looked didn't look to fancy in any aspect, rather it leaned more on the economical as he compared it to that of a room for one night stands. Truly this temple was unique in it's ways, something that opened Darren's eyes to the real world. "Um so what exactly do you do her-Whoa..." he faltered.

Eyes blinked as Darren tried to comprehend what was happening. Things were moving way too fast, for his tastes. Rather, polite society's tastes he corrected as he oogled at Siwa as she climbed atop the table. I can could always turn around. Step away, pretend this never happened. An involuntary step forward told him otherwise. No. I can't yet. I can't when I haven't done anything at all. This is normal, part of the job. This is what you love to do, shady temple or not this is what i want to do for the rest of my life. "Alright, any requests Siwa?" he asked as he strolled to the side of the table.

Taking off his gloves and jacket he swallowed hard in preparation. Alright let's start off small first he thought as he motioned Siwa to offer her hand. Taking her hand he applied a hardy amount of force into her fingers. Slowly he made his way to her palms as deathly silence folllowed. He looked back at Siwa, attempting a reassuring smile as he tried to soften the mood. "I'm sorry would you prefer to talk a little? Perhaps have me do something more exciting?" he offered, slightly nervous.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on June 19th, 2011, 4:29 am

"A towel, please," she asked meekly, her face turned away from him as if she were embarrassed, as if this sort of interview was required of her. There was a quaver in her voice and she visibly forced herself to relax at his touch. "Nothing exciting, please. Just a massage, good master. That is the trade you wish to ply here, yes?"

The room was simply decorated, it was true, but seemed set up in a more utilitarian manner than one might expect from a mere brothel. She didn't seem to be inviting anything untoward; certainly she was merely laying there under his hands. In his power.
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Darren on June 19th, 2011, 8:40 am

Darren smiled as he realized that he wasn't the only one who felt ill at ease in the given situation. "Sure thing doll" he grinned, grabbing at the chance to stay on friendly terms with her. He picked up her dress from the floor and used it to cover her as he looked around for a suitable replacement. After getting the towl for her Darren looked back at her. He nodded knowingly as he picked up her restlessness. "Yes M'am. As you command" he replied as he moved from her hands to her back.

First was to help her ease into it, release any pent up energy. Digging deep into her shoulders he applied pressure steadily as he rotated his palms into Siwa's shoulders. Not only her shoulders but also what was attached to them. The Angel Wings or clavicle, but now he guessed that Siwa would have relaxed slightly. Now he would just have to try to ease her a little more. "Just relax... I'll take good care of you. just unwind... Tell me a bit about yourself. How does a nice girl like you end up working in a scary temple such as this?" he asked as he moved down to her waist. Pushing down hard on her back he was aiming to otherwise push out any anxeities or tension that was building up inside of her. "I mean you seem pretty smart, I bet you can probably be living more soundly then me traveling. What do you think?" he asked as he ran his hands back up her body. Diligently working on spots he might have left otherwise undisturbed his face tightened as he concentrated to make sure Siwa was enjoying the short trail.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on June 19th, 2011, 5:57 pm

Siwa continued to allow all this to happen, occasionally tensing up, but then forcing herself to relax. There were many things that might have caused this tension: Darren being a stranger; previous abuse; anything. But while she kept mum on that score, she was quick to defend the Temple.

"Oh no, good master! The Temple is my sanctuary! It's not scary at all... Misunderstood by some, I suppose, but I have never felt more at home than here."

Little knots in her back kept returning even after others worked them out, the negative emotions not completely released. But she was new to this place, and even referred to it with a bit of wonder. There were mysteries upon which to meditate here, and she didn't mind the occasional person who judged her for her presence and service there. They just didn't understand, but she would try to share her experiences if they wanted to know.

"Tell me more about yourself, please. I like to hear stories from other places."
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Darren on June 19th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Darren paused as Siwa spoke to defend the temple's standing. He nodded in agreement as she pointed out his lack of knowledge of the temple and it when he heard that the temple was a safe place for her to go though it brought a warmth to it's image. Otherwise convinced what Siwa was saying was true Darren started to pay attention, improving his performance. She eased any qualms he might have had about the place, now it was her turn to relax.

He smiled as he got Siwa talking, leaned over her as he started chopping lightly at her back. My goodness your as tense as my abs. Alright... I'll tell you a bit about Avanthal and you tell me a bit about yourself. We got a deal?" he asked as he stopped the choppping motion. Perhaps I would get a better response if I apply a bit more force Darren thought as he pressed his elbow down hard on Siwa's spine. "I'll start" he said as he started the slightly aggressive massaging routine.

"I'm as you know from Avanthal. Avanthal is a hardy place for the people of Morwen. Morwen with all her accepting and caring powers of empathy and consideration created a home for the Vantha to live in. Though we live in the coldest of climates and the most unforgiving of terrain the people are still warm and very cheerful. We excel in the telling of stories, usually ones of adventure, action, love, even tragedy." Darren said as he looked to see if he had Siwa's attention before continuing. "A place that is good for you not only in mind or body but heart. Each and every Vantha have their belong to the separate holds or the guardians of the city. Each of us play our part and we live in relative harmony" he ended as he moved his attention to her legs.

Squeezing hard he ran his hand the length of her legs, moving up changing his positioning each time his hand ended. His eyes were focused as he a thin layer of sweat started to form on his brow. "So what about you? Care to tell me a bit about where your from? Then I'll take over again as we can start talking about ourselves individually."

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on June 25th, 2011, 5:10 am

Siwa gasped and pulled away when he put sharp pressure directly into her spine rather than the muscles alongside it, but didn't otherwise protest. She would experience the good and the bad that Darren had to offer and make her recommendation to Justus. Once he moved on to less deleterious methods, she let herself relax again, though she would likely bear a bruise on her back by morning. Listening to him speak, she made no noise, just absorbing what he told her and comparing and contrasting it to what she already knew of Avanthal.

"Our winters are harsh as well," she offered in a quiet voice. "It's nice when there's an ice reaver wintering with us, keeping the harbor clear of ice so fishing can continue and then we don't suffer from food shortages. I'm from Denval. My mother died when I was young. My father... he went a little strange in the head and moved out into the wilderness. He comes to town sometimes. The Temple took me in."
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Darren on June 26th, 2011, 1:24 am

Darren continued with his rough techniques for the better part of five chimes until his hands started to hurt from all the pressing. Now he would deal with the more sensitive spots, after his rough routine most people would be too tired to even be tense. Leaving this part of the massage worth the pain he doled out earlier. Working low to high he moved his hands down her shins, pushing and pulling, scrunching and releasing the bone that ran down the axis of her leg, doing the same with her forearm he watched Siwa's reaction closely for any form of appreciation or pleasure from expression.

That's it just keep talking he smiled as he moved focused his attention to her armpit. A less then frequented area he positioned his hand in the middle as he rotated along the edge, first dealing with her back he moved slowly, trying to get in deep in the respective area as he responed back to Siwa. "Ah you have people gifted with you? Hmm... that's nice to know. Perhaps I can also do the same if I ever get the chance" he replied back as he finished the front. "Excuse me..." he said softly, as he flipped her on her back. Now dealing with her front, he paused hesitantly as he moved down to her ribcage. Rubbing in small circles, he would be able to feel any leftover tension he forgot to address.

"Oh... that's really too bad" he said empathetically as he heard her situation. "At the very least your father is still alive to see you. And... you have a whole temple to take good care of you. Looks like your situation is still happy... a bit strained but I'm sure you can work that out in due time." he cooed as he finished the brief, feel-good period of his massage. Now to deal with the her hips and waist... He took a deep breathe as he moved his hands down to her waist, asking her to lie back on her front he put his knee up on the table to give him leverage before he started. "I have family back home. Not the best in comfort but they are there good for support. Just like the people you have in your temple... Though they won't do somethings your friends here would do" he smirked as he ran his hands deep into her persons. Running his hand in slow sweeping movements he was in deep focus, trying to keep himself in check throughout the process.

"So what do you do here for fun in the temple?" he asked. He swallowed slightly as his throat ran a bit dry. "Besides some of the usual stuff some of the towns people joke about in good humor. Personally I do more physical things then spiritual. I never really consider it much really... didn't have much of a temple like this. We just worshiped Morwen by living and handling ourself in a way to make her proud. Though I admit it's a bit interesting... all this" he said in a rushed voice, motioning at the temple. "Alright I think I only have to do your pretty little head and we can wrap this up huh?" he smiled as he moved his hands back. This talk really helped throughout the initial part, now he was just talking to go along with his routine. "Anything else you want? Maybe I can fit in a story from Avanthal if you want" he offered as he moved his hands in circles to smooth out in the area encompassing her hips.

Darren
I Dare

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next