Fame, Glory, and Miza's (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Re: Fame, Glory, and Miza's (Open)

Postby Diem on February 15th, 2010, 6:14 pm

"What do you mean undead? Are they Nuits or Ghosts?" Other then that Diem couldn't think of any undead. It was entirely possible it was just one of the things he didn't know about the world. If they were Nuits then the treasure perhaps belonged to them now. If they were ghosts this just got a lot more difficult. He new little about either but he had heard stories about the Nuits. Ghost stories ranged so far and wide in description that it was unlikely any of them were reliable. "Will any of those friends be joining us? Or will you for that matter?" It was both a hope and a concern. On the one hand more numbers meant it would be less likely that the man with the blood red soul would betray them. On the other hand it also gave the undead, of whatever kind they were, more opportunities to create infighting. As he thought of this the man began to take deep breaths and calm himself down.

"It, um, occurs to me that I don't know your names. I'm Jarth. Hi"

"Lebramme. Lebramme Bloodgait And I am not afraid."

"My name is Diem." He said it calmly enough but he wondered about this Lebramme. Bloodgait was an interesting name to say the least. If Diem knew its origin's perhaps he would be able to understand Lebramme a little bit more, and be that much more prepared should the man decide to attack again. Alas the origins of the name escaped him.
Diem
Carpe Diem

Words: 28676
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2009, 9:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous