Dreaming to get a job (Chemar)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Dreaming to get a job (Chemar)

Postby Darren on July 28th, 2011, 11:19 pm

What she saying? Doesn't matter and ride em. His stance saddling atop Chemar's back made put him at ease. The position was that a position of dominance and control, two very important defining elements that shaped his life so far. "Hmm? Problem?" Although he didn't mean or otherwise thought that he was intruding on her space the commanding shout she gave soon after quickly removed any earlier thoughts as Chemar gracefully spaced herself away from him. Oh no no no no! So stupid! Why did I do that?

He stared back at Chemar mirroring the horrified look he had on his own face. Raising his hands up quickly for an apology, his mouth were indecipherable as nothing recognizable came out of his lips. Instead his hands slowly retracted back as he closed himself off from the confrontation. Folding them across his chest he looked away from Chemar before he turned to the wall to chasten himself. This is too hard. I can't possibly pull this off. First chance I had and I managed to mess it all up. Tck... Damn it all!

The vantha swallowed hard as he tried to recover himself, there was no helping it. Granted his first impression about massages was that of acceptance and understanding, skillfully taken away by his language deficiency. Sigh* This is nothing like when I was practicing massage when I was young.
Times in Avanthal where everyone was deemed hardy and hardened streamed back to him as he looked at the wall before him. I miss it all, everything made sense then. His vision grew hazy as he heard Chemar behind him. She didn't seem angry at all and looking back he saw the same inviting smile from earlier, ah how... benevolant...

She was giving him another chance? This act seemed to have taken kindness to another level! Darren watched dumbstruck as Chemar excused herself to the half screen before finally being able to perform an audible sound. A chuckle. That was all he could muster for this situation. A loud, rumbling nonstopping chuckle. She is forgiving him and giving him another chance, how odd. The chuckled to a light laughter that he couldn't stop until Chemar came back into view. Whether the tears came from his earlier brooding and regret or from the breif,nonsensical laughing that soon followed. In any case as Chemar came out from the screen, Darren gave her his most sincere smile. Nodding at her compliments and her explanation it was easy to see the amount of restraint he had in him not to hug the woman. Such kindness. This was the first time he had ever came across it in his travels and was the cause of his tears. It felt good... tears of joy were somewhat rare to the battle hardened Vantha as he settled for shaking the Inarta's hand. "Thank you... so much." Gathering himself he then listened to Chemar's instructions as she motioned Darren to the table. Taking off his vest and lying it neatly atop the table his hands were the only thing touching the cold surface as he watched and waited for Chemar.

oocJust imagine the last part of paragraph two with lots of sad emotion :3 Oh, and his body might look all bumpy from all the flux.
The original PC of Miria and Bolivar

Darren
I Dare

Words: 346232
Joined roleplay: March 3rd, 2011, 12:53 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous