Rein Hazlemoon

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Rein Hazlemoon

Postby Rein Hazlemoon on July 21st, 2011, 8:03 am

Rein Hazlemoon
Theme Song

General Information

Race: Kelvic - Mole
Birthday & Age : 7th Day of Spring 508 AV, 3 years old
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 155 lbs

Aesthetics and Physical Characteristics:

Rein is rather short and plump. While his mole brethren are completely blind, his eye sight is very very poor. His round face is often complete with a smile but often he can often be found drifting off into his own little world, face blank and passive. His hair is a light mousey brown with a sloppy cut with wispy bangs. He doesn't worry about things like his hair and often forgets to cut it for months at a time. Only once it starts to get in his mouth and impeed his eating does he remember to cut it. He wears warm thick coats and pants. A pair of thick spectacles are kept in a small box he has in his pocket at all times, mostly used for reading in his pursuit of knowledge.

He has a second set up single digit thumbs like his mole brothers and sisters. The second set of thumbs are not jointed like human thumbs so they do not have the same range of motion. They are used for gripping and holding things against the rest of the hand. His hands are more flat than most humans and not as designed for gripping, diggers hands if you will.

Family:

His mother Avice, age 4, and father Jakob , age 5, live as servants to a land owner in Syliras. Both his parents are horses and live quite comfortably as faithful helpers. Rein left home as soon as he was grown and started to travel. He recently returned home to visit his parents. He does have a sister, born last fall, named Stasya. She is also Kelvic, a spotted Wren.

After visiting his parents he purchased a cottage in Zeltiva which is where he currently resides. His home is a single room with mattress on the floor and a creaky chair and desk off to one side. A large chest kept next to the desk stores his food supply which he keeps well stocked.

Character Concept:

Rein's entire exsistence is devoted to knowledge. His entire race of Kelvic were created as information gatherers. His hearing is decent in both forms but he does prefer to be in animal form to make it easier to move around and listen in when he is not welcome. His sense of smell however, is acute and very accurate in both forms. While in animal form it can help him navigate and in human form helps him identify people when they approach. To make up for his lack of sight he relies heavily on his hearing to gather new knowledge. He also relies heavily on others. Due to this he craves new relationships and is very trusting of others. He is awfully naive and is often taken advantage of.

He has a massive appetite and must eat every few hours or he will pass out. This is another reason he likes to stay in animals form while traveling, the energy he uses to shift from one form to another is too great for him to stop and eat every time he goes back into human form.
Last edited by Rein Hazlemoon on August 9th, 2011, 4:58 am, edited 8 times in total.
I am fully active now, however some days I am gone. Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Rein Hazlemoon
The Moleman of Mizahar

Words: 6318
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Rein Hazlemoon

Postby Rein Hazlemoon on July 21st, 2011, 8:12 am

Training (Skills, Arcana, Gnosis, Lore]

Skills
Intelligence 30/100 - Competent
Investigation 15/100 - Novice
Hunting 10/100 - Novice
Rhetoric 5/100 - Novice

Lore
Feeling your way
Being Odd Man Out

Gnosis

Languages
    Fluent - Common
    Basic - Vani
    Poor - Fratava

Posessions
Clothing
    Light brown cotton Shirt
    Light brown cotton pants
    Soft leather high top boots
    Wool Jacket dyed brown (darker than shirts and pants)
Equipment
    1 waterskin
    1 backpack
    1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
    1 eating knife
    Flint & Steel
    1 smoking pipe
Food
    7 days worth of trail rations
    2 packs of strong rations
    4 lbs of smoked beef
    10 lbs of walnuts
    2 lbs Tobacco
    5 lbs of wheat (raw)
Weapons
    Family Heirloom
      Copper rimmed spectacles given to him as a gift from his father

Ledger
      100 Gold Mizas (starting package)
      - 14 Gold (strong rations)
      - 16 Gold (smoked beef)
      - 30 Silver (walnuts)
      - 10 Silver (tabacco)
      - 5 Copper (wheat)
      - 5 Gold (pipe)
      = 60 Gold, 0 Silver, 95 Copper

Thread List

I am fully active now, however some days I am gone. Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
    Rein Hazlemoon
    The Moleman of Mizahar

Character sheet
    Scrapbook

Rein Hazlemoon

Postby Rein Hazlemoon on August 4th, 2011, 6:18 pm

History and Timeline

Spring 508 AV
      Day 7 - Rein is born in Syliras
    Summer 508 AV
      Fall 508 AV
        Winter 508 AV
          Spring 509 AV
            Summer 509 AV
              Fall 509 AV
                Winter 509 AV
                  Spring 510 AV
                    Summer 510 AV
                      Fall 510 AV
                        Winter 510 AV
                          Spring 511 AV
                            Summer 511 AV
                            Rein Hazlemoon
                            The Moleman of Mizahar

Character sheet
                            Scrapbook