Fela's Scrapbook of irrational fears

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Bolden Denusk on August 12th, 2011, 4:05 am

Your cuteness is just overwhelming *runs n huggles* Good luck with everything!
Oh and for your stress reduction as you move:
bang head.jpg
bang head.jpg (46.79 KiB) Viewed 870 times
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Words: 196002
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2011, 7:37 pm
Blog: View Blog (6)
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Zanril on August 12th, 2011, 6:26 am

Zanril
Contrite Adventurer

Words: 17338
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2011, 5:55 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Postby Bolden Denusk on August 14th, 2011, 4:47 am

Secret :

For your dear. :D
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on August 16th, 2011, 11:38 pm

I got new glasses!!!
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Words: 149056
Joined roleplay: June 21st, 2011, 3:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on August 17th, 2011, 3:03 am

Elisabeth Gann - On Moving

So an update on what is going on. I did get the money for the move. My uncle lent it to me. Also my Fiance's grandparents are helping us out. We are moving tomorrow and I start college on Monday. :D

We have a feral cat stuck in our wall we have to somehow get out in the next few hours. Out rental truck is going to cost us close to 300 dollars -.-

A lot more than we expected, but for the most part everything is going well.

I wont be on for the next week much, I will slowly try to catch up on my post but what little time I have I will be spending on trying to finish my work threads for Fela and getting Kerehi on her feet so once I get settled I can start posting with her.

To Marlow: Sorry about the long wait on yours and Rein's thread. Get back to you ASAP! :)

To everyone threading with Fela: I love you! Please don't leave me, I will be back. Please be patient.

Elisabeth Gann - A cool song

I've been here for a million years
trough the joy, through the tears
but when I'm gone this will go on
and the circle starts again.

I've watched the mountains rise from dust
Saw the gold return to rust,
I had cried when the oceans died,

I was here when the world began to turn
Kissed the sun as it started to burn,
The whispering at the reckoning
said: "The Circle starts again"

The moon was rising from above
I caught her eye and thought it was love,
but she turned her back,
the sky went black,
and the circle starts again..

I dance through castles made of stone
Walked the desert sands alone
In the midnight hour, You feel the power

Now question falls to you my friend:
No beginning has no end,
will we ever learn?
with the world still turn?
will the circle start again?
This is Fela talking, This is Fela thinking, This is text, and This is someone else talking.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Bolden Denusk on August 17th, 2011, 4:06 am

Good things are worth waiting for so darn right we'll wait for you Fela! Just do your best to get through it! *hugs*
Bolden Denusk
Cursed

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on August 20th, 2011, 10:43 pm

Elisabeth Gann - Settling In

Hello everyone! I post this using borrowed internet, so sorry won't be able to catch up on my threads just yet and only have a few minutes to write this. Just wanted to let everyone know I made it to the new house, got my books and all my classes paid for. Settling in nicely, still have a lot of unpacking to do and minor repairs to the house. For the most part thought I am freaking excited! Well, save one aspect. My English book...

English is the one subject I excelled at no matter what level it was. I loved English. Even learning and memorizing stupid grammar rules for hours on end, I just ate it up. This being said I will now let you know that my English book for this semester is the most boring book I have ever picked up. It strives to be so politically correct that is just sounds dumb. It takes well known expressions that are used in every day language that no one considers sexist and dedicated an entire chapter to how to use these expressions in a non sexist manner. Really? I'm here to learn English rules, not how to get along with every bleeding heart out there. I'm about as liberal as they come but I just get so annoyed at how sensitive some people have become.

Sometimes I feel that equal rights somehow has morphed into equal for those who had them prior, and elevated rights for those who didn't have them well over 60 years ago. Yes, I am a woman. Yes, I deserve the same rights as men. No, I will not accept special treatment. My rights cannot take away the rights of others or I will simply not enjoy them.

Equal rights means just that, if you are human you deserve the same civil liberties as everyone else.

Oh wow...soooo did not mean to get onto that subject. Just wanted to point out how much I dislike my English book and got distracted, so anyway, School is going to be awesome but a bit bittersweet too.

As far as IC news goes, I will be on from time to time so you will see me about. I will keep updating my scrap as new things happen. However, if you see me and I don't respond to our thread we have, do not be offended. I have to do 1 more job thread and 1 more solo thread before summer ends. So what little time I have will be delegated to making sure those get started and my character goes as planned, I promised Fallacy Fela would be back in Alvadas by winter. So gotta get a move on to get to the spires in Fall :P.

Anyway, I love you guys and thanks for being so understanding.

Also Scar is sorry for being so far behind on duties. Please don't kill me Tattoo and Avant Garde, I promise you both cookies when I return.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Aspen on August 21st, 2011, 11:52 pm

Trust me when I say, I know where you're coming from with the English thing.

But in any case, glad to hear things have worked out well for you! I hope I have to same amount of luck haha.
Lhavit Lore | Lhavit Forums | The Shinya | Zintila

"The stars are the jewels of the night,
and perchance surpass anything which
day has to show."
- Henry David Thoreau
Aspen
Your Local Tree

Words: 89936
Joined roleplay: June 18th, 2011, 10:13 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on August 24th, 2011, 6:32 pm

Fela Meason - Waiting

Waiting, something I was never very good at. I just started classes (yay to me!) and am feeling out how much free time I have. As far as word load and time for classes themselves which I have find Monday-Thursday, I don't seem to have any problems. I can juggle doing my homework and going to class along with posting. I don't work those days so that's a big help.

(You know, no matter how many times I read that paragraph is seems awkward, awkward to anyone else?)

I've been wanting to put in an application at the help desk for a while now to lend my services as an AS, providing the founders agree with me. I have no concerns about being able to manage my duties (if I did get the position) and my three PC's as well as school doing the week. My only concern is Friday-Sunday. I wont have any internet during that time. I would only be able to check PMs via phone and read threads but would have no way of posting really. My droid is great in a lot of ways but nothing beats my laptop no matter how stupid it's acting. (Laptop is almost 7 years old, works like a champ providing the power cord doesn't fall out.)

I am only worried about leaving my players hanging for those three days a week. Granted the area I want to apply for right now has really no one to take care of them. *sigh* So even four days a week would be an improvement.

Would being (almost) absent three days a week be too much strain on the players? What are your thoughts everyone?
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Fela Meason on August 24th, 2011, 6:33 pm

On a side note, Bones I know you are the only person I have yet to catch up on! I promise to get to you tonight after class :D thanks for being patient.
Fela Meason
Silly little cat

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

PreviousNext