Finding the right person (Kasche)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Revelin on July 25th, 2011, 6:20 pm

511 AV, 3rd Day of Summer

The gates of the city stretched wide before her and she watched the guards with disinterest. Presumably they could not see her and that suited her just fine, they were not who she was looking for and therefore they were not her problem nor of any prominent interest to her.

‘Alvadas, of all the God forsaken places to hide! He could easily be in front of me and then gone at a moment’s notice, disgusting, sniveling, worm!’

Sweeping herself through the gate and eyeing the guards as she shivered Revelin smiled, it split her face wide and made her look maniac for a few moments before she settled herself. She had already had seven fits today and it was all because humans were useless! They helped her with nothing. ‘A means to an end. Of course his end.‘ with her thoughts in place large eyes scanned the crowd of people enjoying the way gooseflesh rose on their arms every time they brushed against her. It tempted her to possess them for fun, right before walking them off a cliff but she held herself back, she was here for one reason and one only. Her revenge was near. Larcrox had been spotted making haste to Alvadas only three months ago and even if he died in the plains traveling she would find out and she would hunt his reincarnation and kill that. It mattered not so long as she was able to kill him.

She found herself turning to a more acceptable and less crowded street so she could pick her human but it changed once more true to its nature and the every confounding ways of Alvadas. She would have to work quicker; she could nearly feel her nails biting into his flesh. A shiver rose through her and once more a that smile spread across her face for the briefest of moments before her usual solemn expression.

Carefully she focused her gaze on each person, ignoring her surrounding completely for the markets and building made little difference to her. Each person had a weakness, a fear, desire that shamed them and it hide just beneath the surface. On Freudian slip and she would know who her vict—er, host need be. And she would then know what she needed and she would remove any evidence of her having come to Alvadas, ‘after all loose lips sink ships!’

But there! The woman was of slight stature, a voluptuous body and an appearance of pleasant interest in the city.‘She is perfect! Noticeably pretty to make the tongues wag without liquor but just enough humbleness to make her just as easily forgotten! Haha!’ Swaying forward easily and making sure to brush as many people as possible to make her presence even more known Revelin approached the young woman. She would only be able to possess her for a short time if she didn’t struggle it would be wise to bring her fear first.
Revelin
Player

Words: 4481
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2011, 5:18 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kasche on July 26th, 2011, 12:22 am

So far in this city Kasche was slowly realizing there weren't many "nice" people around. Every time she asked someone a question or needed direction anywhere she always felt like she was just being judged or someone more or less would rather take from her then lend a hand to someone in need. She was losing hope in the thought of mingling with someone in friendly manors. Maybe I should just be like everyone else.. Be selfish and rob someone. Yeah... It's not like so far I've seen anyone deserving any better then that.. She was thinking things to herself. It wasn't in her nature to treat someone horribly when she knew nothing about them at all. With her abilities she could easily move around undetected and just take anything she wanted by just shrinking down to her "other form".

Kasche was moving with the decent crowds of people, keeping her eyes to herself, but suddenly she did feel something very strange. Like a presence that invades. Was that supposed to be unusual? She couldn't ignore it. Her senses were a little different then a humans or any average being. Ever since she was little she had a slight sense of the undead and ghosts and things that people would consider "creepy". She even had seen some very unsettling sights in her younger age. Like, waking up in the middle of the night and meeting eye to eye almost faces touching, a chilling cold face with black eyes, that could only be perceived as a lost soul. No one else but her would see this. Her master at the time would just let her curl up with him and tell her everything would be fine.

There... She pushed through to some people and yes she actually felt a little at ease seeing something she could say was "somewhat familiar". A ghost. Years later after not being a little girl anymore, she no longer feared these things that were no longer alive. When she thought about it, nothing ever really hurt her, always just lingered.

"I wouldn't do that!" She said out no where to this being, Revelin, coming up from behind, and then she added quickly.. "No offense!" She was hoping she hadn't offended her... "I just think you'll get more attention from everyone else around then you're expecting." She whispered that last part. There WAS alot of people around right at this time. She was only hoping this woman would be the first to respond in a way that wasn't so negative but she wasn't counting on it completely.
Kasche
Player

Words: 5112
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2011, 4:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Revelin on July 27th, 2011, 6:53 pm

"I wouldn't do that!" Revelin paused and glared at the small human, "No offense!" ‘How dare she presume to tell me what I can and cannot do!’ "I just think you'll get more attention from everyone else around then you're expecting."

It had been long since Revelin had come into contact with a human, she had forgotten how amusing they were. “Woman do you think it strange there is a ghost here?”

Now there was the problem, the woman obviously knew what was going on. A soft moan of irritation flew past her lips. Turning fully to face the human her decision was quick, she would use this human instead. ‘Humans. They must make everything difficult, best play nice.’ She did not want to for her materialization was not at peak performance and she was weaker than normal but she could manage a few moments.

Forming herself was not difficult she simply had to think of her more pleasing self and pull upon her Soulmist, though it was more draining than usual she was able to maintain her form, pleased that it was her Kelvic self, whole and without blood. Carefully to keep her energies in check, she had no desire to have the woman run. Surprisingly she hadn’t, it was obvious Revelin was not one of her kinder kin. But if the woman chose not to notice her darker tendencies it was fine by her. It would work in her favor.

“My name is Revelin. This form you see is my past and my future.” Bowing gracefully, she attempted a smile not quite sure if it came out right. “I am in need of…”

‘Your head!’ She thought savagely before once more smiling, “…a companion, of sorts.” Keeping herself solid was taxing but until the human fully allowed her trust or semblance of it she would stay that way for as long as she could. Then she would rip from the human what she desired and ‘Kill her? Maim her? Hmm, so many possibilities.’ “Perhaps you would…gift me with your information and company?”

Feeling the toll on her soulmist Revelin let her more solid form fade away, content to look more translucent now that the introduction was over. Though she kept her smile in place and kept herself from showing her true form, she waited growing ever more irritable. Oh how she hated things not going her way.
Last edited by Revelin on July 28th, 2011, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Revelin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Kasche on July 27th, 2011, 7:10 pm

“Woman do you think it strange there is a ghost here?” Kasche wasn't all that surprised, "Not really.." She said, "I actually am use to seeing your kind in a less populated environment though. Like in the middle of the night trying to freak someone out." She watched this woman turn into a Kelvic right before her eyes, "I'm use to things even scarier then you..." She didn't mean it as an insult, but she did feel her dialogue was kind of annoying her, "No offense again.."

“My name is Revelin. This form you see is my past and my future.” Kasche smiled bright, "Well nice to inconvenience you, Revelin.." She laughed a little, "I'm Kasche.. I'm actually a Kelvic myself.." She was thinking of what it would be like when herself passed away. Would she become a ghost as well just like this woman? "I really am sorry to bother you. I'm just familiar with things that have ceased. And I saw you very well."

After Kasche was invited to journey along with someone, Revelin, she actually could say she felt happy. She knew that she knew nothing about this woman and would probably be risking alot by trusting her off the bat. In her head, she had nothing to lose anyway. She just wanted a drink.

"So I know you are probably wanting to do terrible things to some type of human..." She had an idea brewing in her head, "Well I want some things myself. Material objects. I have bad addictions of a sort..." She wasn't about to start ranting about her personal problems.

"Please, don't strain yourself. I can see you fully any form you take." Kasche felt Revelin was trying to keep herself together in this form. She wanted this being to like her, not think of her as a nuisance. "So would you like to take on some evil tasks with me? If helping you will help me, I'm all down for it..." Kasche did have the power of "suggestion" anyhow.
Kasche
Player

Words: 5112
Joined roleplay: July 24th, 2011, 4:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Revelin on July 27th, 2011, 8:08 pm

"I actually am use to seeing your kind in a less populated environment though. Like in the middle of the night trying to freak someone out.” Careful eyes watched the human, she was either a Spiritist in disguise or she was a fool,"I'm use to things even scarier then you..." Once again the presumptious woman had placed her foot in her mouth but Revelin felt a more cynical smile creep across her face, “How true Mizahar is full of much scarier…monsters.” Her smile stayed in place and her amusement only grew as the woman continued through her introduction.

‘A Kelvic? Hm. How fateful.’ A twinge of interest slipped through her annoyance. It was strange the first person she should encounter would be a Kelvic, it reminded her of her past. It was not a pleasant thought. The woman, Kasche seemed to be explaining that she not need to materialize and that she could see her fine. But Revelin was not one to show weakness and she simply nodded her head pleasantly. She would not underestimate this new human until she knew exactly who and what she was about.

"So would you like to take on some evil tasks with me? If helping you will help me, I'm all down for it..." The ghost found she could not help herself, at that moment everything in her being told her she would be able to gain much from Kasche. That she would be able to grant her the revenge she lusted for. And in return she may let the girl live, perhaps even help her.

It took her only a moment to decide the closer she came to revenge the better. No matter the cost. She would not be happy until he was in dying beneath her!“Very well. But there shall not be an uproar. No open haunts of dire nature. I have no desire to once more have a Spiritist chase me.”

Pausing for a few moments Revelin considered their options, her kind were not unheard of but they were not always trusted, going along with too many humans would eventually end in her desire to burn them all to ashes to show through her façade. Nodding to herself she gestured to Kasche, “A favour for a favour, but humans enjoy drinks, no? Then let us drink and we shall…persuade some of you kin to pay.”
Revelin
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets