[The Sanikas River] Can't get you out of my head (Solo)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Alstroemeria on July 27th, 2011, 11:58 pm

27th Day of Summer, 511 AV

Silver Star was hiding along the edge of the river across from her. Her little horse was busy eating some fruits off the trees. Alstro made a loud whistling noise, suddenly a white horse was galloping towards her. A smile came across her face to see her beloved horse was just like heaven. Silver splashed her with water happily, to see her owner she hadn't see in months must have made her so happy. "Hey girlie." She grinned, nuzzling her cheek. "Silver Star want an apple?" She gave her a really big smile, the apple cupped in her hands. Silver Star swallowed the apple in one whole, her lips tickling the palms of Alstro.

Alstro had already brought her gear with her. She got this from her parents as a gift for her and Silver Star. "Ready girl?" She asked, beginning to brush her fur. She layed her head onto Silver Star's stomach, she listened to her breath and heartbeat. Silver Star replied with a playful grunt and a neigh. After finished her pre-rituals, she began to put on the saddle. Finishing, she took one foot, leaning on the buckled. Pushing up she'd swing her leg across. She took the reign in hand, beginning on a simple trot with her.

Alstro felt graceful, majestic, and pure powerful. As the wind blew gust of air towards her, it shimmered with water. Her hair was out so it kept bouncing up and down. For once she had no worries about her life, nothing seemed to be able to stop her... Being bold made her feel alive. She didn't have to be flustered because this made her a new person. Silver Star came to a halt, returning back to her mild jog. "Alright lets slow down." She said softly, rubbing Silver Star's neck. She responded returning to her usual destination.

Alstroemeria swung her legs over Silver Star's body, jumping off of the buckle, landing on her feet. She brushed off the bit of dirt on her body as she began to take the saddle off. She stashed it somewhere she thought one one would find it. She kept the brush so she can brush Silver Star's mane. When they had that little time together she would talk to her as if she was a person. She loved animals so much, they were like people... they have feelings just like us.
Alstroemeria
Flattered Stranger

Words: 50579
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2011, 1:50 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

Postby Mercury on July 28th, 2011, 5:49 pm

Alstroemeria

Skill(s)
  • Riding: Horse + 1 XP

Lore(s)
  • Horse Care (basic)

Method to my Madness: Horses are rare in Wind Reach, they cannot enter the city because its is mostly carved into rock with tons of narrow warrens where the horse could get stuck. If you wish to keep it, the horse will probably be housed in the stables near the gates.

Posts should be at least 300 words to encourage depth and discourage 'one-liners.' One post solos are acceptable but they should be at least 1000 words if you want to be awarded something substantial.

You can address any questions or concerns to the little voice in your head. A.K.A. PM me.
For Me to Know, And You to Find Out

VPVCSMPMOAPACS
Mercury
Poisoning you to insanity, one word at a time

Words: 93204
Joined roleplay: April 2nd, 2011, 4:15 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook