[Verlyna’s Emerland Pond] What is it That You Seek? (Luna K)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Fallacy on July 28th, 2011, 5:07 am

Timestamp: TBA by Player

Time was late at the Emerald Pond, the sun was setting and the clouds above Alvadas gained a purple hue, the sky painted in an assortment of yellows, oranges, and reds. It seemed as with the setting sun lit the sky itself afire. This beauty as above was reflected below in the waters of the Pond; the foliage surrounding the pond gaining a mystic and magical quality about it with the turning of day to night. The green tinted waters were still, unmoving, but playfully reflecting the beauty that it saw above. It was like the jealous thing tried to take some of the beauty from the world above, and if only for a little while it too will be beautiful.

The Kelvic will find herself not too far from this pond, and the luring noise of the waterfall would seem to call out her trying to gain her attention, tempting her to step forward and gaze into the false beauty that the pond stole from the sky above. The reds and oranges and yellows sparkling in the dying light of day played and mixed with the waters chilling story giving the pond that much more of a sinister presence. That is if the story was known, if not, then it would simply be beautiful.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy
I think you're crazy just like me.

Words: 493223
Joined roleplay: June 23rd, 2011, 7:58 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Donor (1)

Postby Luna Keln on July 29th, 2011, 6:32 am

Spring 3 509

Luna heard a wonderful sound. It was not far from where she was and it sounded like water and somewhat of a song. She smiled and walked to to the luring sound. She was lost already and she does not care if she gets more lost then she already is. She is used to being lost but it is a lot different now that's she is in a different place. As she walked up to the pond that captures the beauty around it. "What a wonderful looking pond..." She said in the one language she knows most of witch is Denvali.
Last edited by Luna Keln on July 30th, 2011, 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luna Keln
Little wolf girl.

Words: 6282
Joined roleplay: July 12th, 2011, 3:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on July 30th, 2011, 12:17 am

The pond dazzled and captivated the young kelvic woman reflecting her own features as she would gaze into it. It looked so inviting, so tempting to just test the waters, but then again no one would want to disturb the beauty of the place would they? The reflection of the kelvic looked back at its owner, but then there would be a grin spreading across her face. The figure in the water would begin to mouth words to the woman, and even if the kelvic would look away the words being mouthed would ring in her head, in a voice that she would recognize as her own thoughts. The thoughts would say over and over again “Are you lost? Are you lost? Are you lost?” Then as soon as it started the thoughts would vanish and the animal would notice that she once again had say over what she was saying.

If she dared to stare more into the water she would find that her reflection would vanish as if it were not beautiful enough for the pond to steal. Though this might not be the case; the more she would stare into the water the more things she would notice begin to change, the sky reflected in the pond would turn to a sea of grass in the watery mirror. The flickering image would last but a second until another image, one of Verlyna herself, and another image, one of the temple of Ionu, and another image, a scene from one of the many festivals of illusion, would appear in sequence one after another. The mirror-like waters stealing these images not only from the sky above, but from the famous hypnotists memories as well because it was rumored that her power made this pond.

Still staring into the pond the kelvic could feel herself losing balance and falling into the pond.

12 hour shifts have started, and Im working 6-7 days a week mandatory overtime. My replies will be slow until I can adjust to this new groove.
Fallacy

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Luna Keln on July 30th, 2011, 6:07 am

As Luna fell into the pond she felt many things that she had never felt before. She felt a deep sadness not of her own. She felt the joy and happiness of the images of the festival. As she started to rise to the surface she felt as if she was weighted down by something. It was not a physical force, but more of a feeling that cause her movements to slow more and more. She could feel the presence of somebody with her. It was an odd feeling, seeming as if somebody were right behind her. Whispers started to creep into her ears, telling her to surface and to start swimming. Luna started to swim hurredly toward the surface.

As she burst to the top the surrounding area seemed slightly different. The scent in the air was new, more crisp, and the trees leaves were a darker shade. The pleasant sound of music danced through the air as a different sensation overtook her. She suddenly found herself in a temple and in front of her stood a tall gorgeous woman. She was exceedingly beautiful, the most wonderful looking woman she had seen since her mother died.
Luna Keln
Little wolf girl.

Character sheet

Postby Fallacy on July 31st, 2011, 1:57 am

When the girl surfaced the woman would smile down at her, “Hello,” She would say her voice itself seemed to echo with a power all its own. The simple hello seeming to have much more authority and power to it than it should. The one word repeated itself in the girls head as the pond slowly faded away, the water turning to brick as she found herself on the ground in the rather odd temple of Ionu.

The temple itself is rater spacious, the pews arranged in a semicircle around the raise platform that sat in the middle of the room. The two women standing would find themselves surrounded by the wooden benches only meaning that they were on the raised platform of which the priest would usually talk about Ionu and illusionism. The woman looked down at the kelvic with a smile extending a hand down to her, “I’m glad you could make it.” The soft smile never fading from her face her hand patiently waiting for Luna to accept it, “Though…” The thought was cut off by her glancing at temple doors, “why are you not enjoying the festival?” She asked. Her eyes deadlocked on the kelvic.

It would only make sense that the kelvic, having traveled all the way here, should at least enjoy the week-long festival. Right? If the kelvic would look around she would find that the temple was empty and it was obvious that everyone was enjoying the festivities that were about the city. When Luna would look back to the woman who was just in front of her she would find that she was no longer there. “Are you coming?” The kelvic would hear a voice behind her; the woman would now be standing by the temple doors hand on the wooden structure as if she was ready to get going. With that question the doors would open and the lady would walk out.

The scene would then begin to change, the temple slowly fading, and the sounds of the festival, the smalls, the people would start surrounding her. Piece of art after piece of art lined the street she would find herself in. Everything from moving paintings, to jugglers, to sculptures, and even food for people to try, children ran around having a blast weaving in between people laughing the entire time. Small performances of street actors acting out the many, many forms of Ionu granting gnosis marks to those smart enough to find him/her/it; all of this in honor of the god/ess of illusion.

Fallacy

Office
Scrapbook

Postby Luna Keln on August 10th, 2011, 2:39 am

"Wow is is really nice here." Luna said looking around amazed and her senses going on a fritz. She could hear many children playing and she could smell many delicious food. Everywhere luna looked was a new kind of amusement. Luna smiled at all the things where going on. But she never did forget about the woman. "Who are you?" Luna said turning to the one person that stood out more than anyone here. "And why am i here?" She wanted to know why she fell into that pond and everything elts happened. She thought everything was wonderful and it had a since of beauty to it all.
Luna Keln
Little wolf girl.

Character sheet