[Market Place] The Hidden Word (Vala)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

[Market Place] The Hidden Word (Vala)

Postby Chemar Tisserand on July 30th, 2011, 11:48 pm

Timestamp: 21st Day of Summer, 511AV

Chemar strolled through the Market Place, passing the various stalls with measured interest; in her hand she carried a beautifully tanned piece of leather. The pad of her thumb rode along the surface of the leather as a rainbow of beautifully crafted beads caught her eye. She was familiar with Nevin's work, some of it even chimed along with the teardrops woven into her hair. Her path began to stray toward the glassblower's booth, but soon a sheepish smile curled her lips.

You've only so much hair Chemar, no beads today.

She gave Nevin a friendly wave and a playful smile as she turned from his shop at the last moment. "Next time, I promise." He clasped both hands over his heart and gave her his most heartbroken face, then smiled and gave her a little wink. As she turned, she saw that thing she was seeking. Avant Card. The shop and its keeper were both strangers to her, but she had always enjoyed giving what business she could to the female proprietors of Wind Reach. Trying to return the generosity she'd experienced from those that chose to visit the Lady even since her father's death.

As she approached, she noticed a young woman, studiously hunched over a table at the back of her booth. Her concentration was admirable amidst the bustle of the marketplace, especially when Chemar considered what it was she was so intent on doing. Being as quiet as she could with her body and hair dripping with chiming beads, she approached the stall. Standing in front of the array of beautifully written cards, she decided that if Vala would take her business, that her talent would be a perfect match for what she needed.

"Hello." Chemar's voice, though quiet, was filled with warmth, and the god rings around her eyes seemed softened today. "You are Vala?" She closed the last bit of distance between the counter and her body, resting her hands on top of the piece of leather as she smoothed it flat. "My name is Chemar, I was wondering if you might have a few moments to talk about some new, and unusual business I had in mind."
Chemar Tisserand
Mmmly

Words: 132143
Joined roleplay: February 1st, 2011, 4:04 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)