Val'pold Aurelius

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Val'pold Aurelius

Postby Val'pold Aurelius on August 4th, 2011, 3:17 am

Val’pold Aurelius

Table of Content

Basic Information

Physical Description

Character Concept

Character History

Abilities

Equipment and Ledger

Threads
Last edited by Val'pold Aurelius on June 23rd, 2012, 12:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val'pold Aurelius
Squire

Words: 19063
Joined roleplay: July 30th, 2011, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Val'pold Aurelius

Postby Val'pold Aurelius on August 9th, 2011, 4:34 am

Val'pold Aurelius

Basic Information

Birthday: 90 Day of Winter (Day he was found)
Height: 6'
Weight: 165 lb.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Skin: White, Tanned
Last edited by Val'pold Aurelius on June 23rd, 2012, 1:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Val'pold Aurelius
Squire

Character sheet

Val'pold Aurelius

Postby Val'pold Aurelius on August 9th, 2011, 4:44 am

Val'pold Aurelius

Physical Description

The young man before you is of average height at 6' with an average weight of 165 lb. His frame has a lean muscularity, designed to wear clothing well, so that his body fits well into his shirts and breeches, hinting at the toned body underneath without actually having the muscles bulging at the seams of his clothing. His body proportion is balanced between his legs and his torso. His legs are neither long nor stubby, and compliment in length the main part of his body. A balanced body isn’t his only symmetry. His arms added to the overall build. They had a decent length, that was added to by his large hands with long fingers. His hands weren’t the blunt hands of a blacksmith or stone cutter, his fingers tapered more designed for persion work.

While his body and height. His face was handsome, but it was also a face that could convay passion and innocents. As others looked at Val’polds face they felt a desire to be friendly with him, one felt that you trust this person. His hair was a medium length brown and was neatly arranged in the morning. By lunch the hair had fallen into its natural positions.

His vibrant blue eyes were what many people found most calming about his person. They had such a clean look to them that it was a pleasure to stare into them. It is said that eyes are the window to the soul, and for this young man it was true. His emotions were clear and bright in his eyes. While his body language and facial expressions may not be expressive, if anything they were fairly reserved, his eyes do show his emotions. His eyes were also wide with no signs of squinting.

The rest of his face was angular, with high cheek bones that a created a hollow in his cheek. A well shaped chin, with a jaw line that swept back in strong lines that seemed create right angel where his jaw ended. His eyebrows were dark and thick over his eyes that gave emphasis to his brow line.
Last edited by Val'pold Aurelius on June 23rd, 2012, 1:02 am, edited 4 times in total.
Val'pold Aurelius
Squire

Character sheet

Val'pold Aurelius

Postby Val'pold Aurelius on August 9th, 2011, 4:51 am

Val'pold Aurelius

Character Concept

Val’pold Aurlius is a squire in the Knights. He was raised by a knight, but he himself is an orphan, and the desires to prove himself in knighthood. Val'pold is a driven young man, and doesn't do anything half heartedly. He has thrown himself into becoming a knight, and many people can see that by the way he focuses on training. Some think that he isn't particularly bright, not stupid, just not someone to have a deep philisophical conversation. Which is more of a reflection of his personality then of his intelligents. He isn't stupid, he just never really focused on academic studies. He believes in driving himself to perfection. He also is strongly effected by the fact his parents abandoned him as a child. Chaos is his enemy as it were because of that and he believe strongly in restoring order.

Character History

"Life and the Gods have a strange sense of humor. After the accident when I was younger, I had given up on ever having romantic relationships because of that training mishape. I had figured it would be to difficult for me to fall in love and not be able to have children and it also makes more sences for men to find a woman who can give them a child. Well fate did have me in mind.

I had been sent north with some of my brothern to investigate some possible bandits in the bronze woods. We had desided to return when my life changed. We had checked out a cave in the woods, and hadn't found any signs of recent activty there. While returning I heard the sounds of a baby crying. I followed the sound and found a baby hidden in the woods. I am not sure if the baby was abandond or hidden for safety, but I couldn't leave the infant, and my fellow knights agreed with me.

So I brought the man child home. We of course put up a notice for the lost child, but caring for the child on the way back touched my heart and taught me that there were more then one way to have a child. And so I have take Val'pold, my brave miracle, into my home and have desised to raise him, unless of course his parents come forward. "

~Journal of Darisa Aurelius
Last edited by Val'pold Aurelius on June 23rd, 2012, 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val'pold Aurelius
Squire

Character sheet

Val'pold Aurelius

Postby Val'pold Aurelius on August 9th, 2011, 5:00 am

Val'pold Aurelius

Language
Fluent: Common
Basic: Kontinesse
Poor: Pavi

Skills
Weapon (Long Sword) - 20 pts
Weapon (Shield) - 20 pts
Weapon (Spear) - 15 pts
Riding (Horse) - 9 pts
Body Building -5 pts
Interigation - 2 pts
Observation - 2 pts

Gnosis
None

Lore
History of Sylrian Knights
Religion Sylir
Akalaks Size
Last edited by Val'pold Aurelius on July 7th, 2012, 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Val'pold Aurelius
Squire

Character sheet

Val'pold Aurelius

Postby Val'pold Aurelius on August 9th, 2011, 5:07 am

Val'pold Aurelius

Equipment

1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
Food for a week
1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Longsword ~ Family Heirloom, Original sword given to his mother when she became a squire.

Clothing

1 Set of Clothing
~ White shirt, black trousures with half boots, a brown cloak.

Knights Equipment

Plate mail Armor

Residances
Lives in the Squire Barracks in Syliras.

Ledger

100 GM
Last edited by Val'pold Aurelius on June 23rd, 2012, 1:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
Val'pold Aurelius
Squire

Character sheet

Val'pold Aurelius

Postby Val'pold Aurelius on August 11th, 2011, 2:07 am

Val'pold Aurelius

Thread List

Flashback
10 day of Spring 505 AV You Lose It You find It