Emma Romany

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Emma Romany

Postby Scar on August 10th, 2011, 10:08 pm

Hello, first of all I would like to say welcome to Mizahar! I am your friendly character sheet liaison, my job is to make sure your character sheet is ready for playing and to make this as easy as possible.

First thing would be your languages, please change Common English to just Common. Remember this isn't earth, English does not exist here.

Next would be your history, there really aren't any medical schools in the The Sylira Region or private schools, the closest thing to a formal school would be the the Institute of Higher Learning which is a school for magic users and magic seekers. You may want to re-write the history. Medicine would be learned from a healer from the city you lived in, you would have to be an apprenice. while other knowlege would be obtained through practice and expirence.

Next would be your lores, Reading and Guitar are skills and not lore. You can have lore related to your skills, such as "love of a good book" or "preforming for others" but what you have now are currently skills.

The next thing would be your skills, you are allowed 50 points in your starting package and 15 racial bonus in any skill you would like for a total of 65. You currently have a total of 60. You may need to change some points around and redistribute. Also if your history says you have knowledge in medicine you may want your skills to reflect your history or change your history to match your skill points. So far there are no justifications in your history to why you have the skills you have.

Everything else looks good so far! Please make any mentioned corrections or additions and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave me a notice in my office. Once the corrections are made please PM me to let me know and I will remove this notice and you will be ready to play.

Thank you so much for your patience,

Scar
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Scar
It's a small world

Words: 28207
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous