Meeting at the Memorium (Secret)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built high in the massive branches of Taldera's bloodwood forest, The Spires is a city crafted by the peaceful and scholarly Jamoura. Considered a haven for scholars and sages Mizahar-wide, The Spires is a mecca of philosophy and science that draws people from far and wide with its promise of deeper thinking and higher reasoning.

Meeting at the Memorium (Secret)

Postby Wing on August 17th, 2011, 3:20 am

Meeting at the Memorium

Summer 25, 511 AV

For once Wing had an actual destination in mind, instead of just wandering the petals randomly. A few days ago she had met a Jamoura named Kherd. He was one of the Deacons at the Memorium. Wing wasn't entirely sure what a deacon was, or a Memorium for that matter, but his offer had certainly intrigued her. Still, she had not immediately gone. Other things had distracted her, and she didn't want to seem overly desperate for something to do either. Plus, she was still new to the city and Kherd was a random, albeit friendly, stranger.

The first step was finding the place. Lucky for Wing, the Hahk'Shatara were very helpful people as she had learned. "Hello," she said as she approached one it the Jamouran protectors, "I am looking for someone named Kherd. He is in a place called the Memorium. Do you know where it is?" The common tongue still felt strange coming out of her lips, but she was getting more and more used to speaking it as she stayed in the city and talked to more and more people. Sadly, there were no Zith with which she could speak in her own native tongue. At least none that she knew of.

As always the Hahk'Shatara came through and directed her to the Memorium. It was on one of the inner petals, and shouldn't be too dofficult for her to find. Wing didn't bother with the slugsuckle bridges that connected the various petals. There was a reason she had Wings, and when she could she preferred to fly from place to place. What would have taken several chimes took Wing only a few and soon enough she had landed on the inner petal. Several "buildings" were nearby, though buildings was used only in the lightest of terms, and Wing wasn't entirely sure which one was the Memorium.

Once again she would bank of the Jamoura's generous and friendly nature, and upon encountering the first of them she would run into Wing asked, "Excuse me. Is this the Memorium? I am looking for someone name Kherd. He said come to the Memorium and meet him there." Wing waited patiently for further direction. Perhaps she would get lucky and the Jamoura would know exactly where Kherd was and lead her straight to him. If not, directions would suffice and she would find the Deacon herself.
I want what I cannot have.. and it is agony.
Wing
Player

Words: 37851
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2010, 11:18 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet