Arros Angerforge

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Arros Angerforge

Postby Arros Angerforge on August 20th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Race: Isur
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 235lbs
Eye Colour: Light Grey
Hair Colour: Black

Languages

Fluent: Isur
Basic: Common

Arros has unsettlingly cold demeanour that, along with his immensely muscular frame, instils an uneasy alarm into those he meets. Although only 5'4" in height his distinctive muscular build makes him still physically imposing despite his stature. His eyes are of a striking light grey which is very unique for his kind, this yet again contributes to his unemotional and cold aura. However his most visually unique feature on his body would have to be his left arm. Dense as black metal and as extraordinary as volcanic-formed obsidian, his arms pulsates with red, remarkable veins that look much the lava flows carving its way through the earth. Being an Isur also, he does have racial appearances, such as the large, chiselled jaw, the slight bony ridge above his eyes and the prominent hard facial features.Image His head supports black stubble that, although very short in length, give the appearance of a thicker hair look.

Arros wears thick leather gloves along with thick leather boots that fit snugly around his feet. He also wears a creamy pair of work trousers that are covered in patches of black from days of work at the forge,
Arros wears nothing across his chest, his thick skin dense enough to protect him from the elements and the extreme heat of the forge.

Along with his attire, Arros carries with him at all times, his beloved hammer. This hammer is considerably larger than the usual blacksmiths hammer and it boasts a much bigger face, its most unique feature however, is that it had been crafted out of a very rare stone that is almost indestructible, it boasts a handle made of out cold iron. The family rune is carved on the side of the hammer head, still reminding him of the ridicule he endured at home.

Arros is seen as very brutal and remorseless, showing no emotion for the sorrows of others misfortunes, showing no happiness in a joyful day, he has the emotional structure of the mountains, cold, hard and unforgiving. Although seen as a callous being. Arros also is very short tempered and can get into a furious rage if thinks do not go his way or if he continuously fails at a task, this uncontrollable rage has gained him many enemies and few friends.
Arros is also very power-hungry, wanting control of everything and everyone, he wants to forge a new empire by creating war golems for the use of war and conquest, this type of power-hungry desires can be thanks to his father, who constantly called him useless and a waste of life. This ambition however is luckily far off as he doesn't have the ability of means of fulfilling this dream.

Although Arros has flaws, he does have strength's. Arros is very ambitious and hard-working and he will do anything in his power to achieve his goals, his hard-working nature emphasises this. He also applies himself to every task, be it confrontation or labour, Arros would happily spend night upon night forging his way to rule, his determination is the envy of gods.

Arros also has an obsession with the lost artefact, The Anvil of Souls and desires it greatly, his cravings for this immensely powerful item is one of the primary fuels for forging a new empire.

Born in Sultros, to clan Pitrius, Arros lived a life of work, learning the ways of blacksmithing from his cruel father, he was beaten if he failed the taught techniques. Lonely from the constant ridicule by his father and outside influences, his mother that was adept in the world magic of animation, quite regularly made little figure's to keep him company and even taught him him how to do it himself.
However Arros was, from even a young age, seen as cold and emotionless like his father and found it terribly hard to find some sort of friendship, even the seemingly alive figure's soon felt unloving. This led him to grow increasingly more angry as a result, this anger and continuous labours inside the family forge with his abusive father, gained him the nickname of Angerforge.
His father and other Isur would constantly call Arros, worthless and he was often told by people that he would amount to nothing and die a waste of life.

Although loyal to his family, the depressive nature of his situation forced him to find a new life. By the age of 54, Arros quietly stole the family hammer and then left Sultros with a trade caravan that was heading towards several towns and cities. Unfortunately however, he took his cold and intimidating demeanour with him.

Skill Start Trained Total Rank Threads
Blacksmithing 20 2 22 Novice *
Hammer 15 3 18 Novice *
Animation 10 0 10 Novice
Intimidation 5 2 7 Novice *
Boxing 5 2 7 Novice *
Wilderness Survival 5 0 5 Novice
Unarmed Combat 0 2 2 Novice *
Rhetoric 0 2 2 Novice *
Observation 0 2 2 Novice *

Lore's

Used to Ridicule and Insults
Its Hard to stay Calm
Crafting Mediocre Daggers
Watching the wares
Noticing oddities in a crowd
Succumbing to anger
Blind fury
Dhani Transformation
Voice of Alvadas
Biting a Dhani Tail
Making a threat
Escaping thugs

Item Description
The Exodus Hammer (Hierloom) Arros stole this hammer from his family before he left Sultros, much more larger than a normal blacksmiths hammer, Arros uses this to craft items aswell as battle.
Thick Leather Gloves These Gloves are primarily used for shielding Arros's hands from the elements, being waterproof and windproof, they come in handy
Thick Leather Boots These Boots are primarily used for shielding Arros's feet from the elements, being waterproof and windproof, they come in handy
Creamy Trousers These creamy trousers, host countless days dirt from the forge
Silver Neck Torc This piece of jewellery hangs around Arros's neck, its quite dull however
Waterskin Holds water, for those lengthy journeys
Flint and Steel Necessary for making a fire
Backpack Holds all ones desirables
Leather Belt To hold up the trousers
Food for a week One cant go hungry
Eating Knife Why use your hands
Tent One needs a home
Bedroll One needs to sleep
20ft Rope A very useful item

Ledger

Item Gain/Loss Season Total
Starting Funds +100gm - 100gm
Cashed in Shelter +500gm - 600gm
Starting Goods -20gm - 580gm

[The Withering Rose]Breaking Social Barriers (Fela) <--11th of Summer, 511AV

[The Bizarre]The Hammer and the Snake (Bones) <-- 16th of Summer, 511AV Complete

[Okomo Villa] Striking at Mountains (Arros Angerforge) <-- 70th of Summer, 511AV

Tournament and Equipment (Arros) <-- 27th of Fall, 511AV

[Alvadas Event] Team Shale V. Team Ulric (Match 2) <-- 31th of Fall, 511AV

Flashbacks

[Flashback]A Lost One's Fight for Survival (solo) <-- 26th of Fall, 503AV Complete
Last edited by Arros Angerforge on October 1st, 2011, 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Arros Angerforge
The Hammer of Fury

Words: 37139
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2011, 11:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Arros Angerforge

Postby Arros Angerforge on August 28th, 2011, 1:39 pm

General Information :
1. What is your Name? Arros Angerforge
2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name? Angerforge or Anger.
3. How old are you? 62 years young
4. What is your height? 5'4"
5. What is your weight? 235lbs

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself. Angry, Cold and Remorseless and a hard worker.
2. Describe yourself as others typically see you. Cold and Emotionless, oh and Angry.
3. What is your favorite body feature? My arm, looks like obsidian, a very unique look.
4. How physically fit are you? Very fit, I'm bursting with muscle.
5. How do you typically dress and what is your style? Naked upper body, trousers, boots, the norm for a Isur.

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like? My father was cold, brutal and brunted me off like a pest, he used to beat me if I did anything wrong. My mother though was kind enough to make little figures to keep me company, she treated me nicely.
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters? Nope, no brother or sisters.
3. What is your extended family like? I don't have any.
4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family? I never had a true friend, anger issues always seems to get in the way.
5. Do you treat animals like family? No.

1. Where were you born? In the region of Kalea, In the grand city of Sultros
2. Where do you live now? No where, Im usually on the move always.
3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be? No where.. yet
4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time? Usually in the mountains, love the fresh air.
5. Where do you fear to be? In the blistering depths of hell.

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?) I'd say my height would be my physical weakness.
2. Are you right handed or left handed? Right handed.
3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent? I speak Common and Isurian, my voice is very deep but its seen as expressionless and emotionless, expect when Im in a rage.
4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? I tend to stare expressionlessly when Im not furious.
5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them)? I have no tattoos or piercings but might consider them.

1. What is your occupation? Usually a Blacksmith.
2. Do you like/dislike your work? I love my work, I cant remain idle for long
3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be? A ruler of an empire.
4. What occupation do you admire the most? Explorer, go to new exotic places.
5. What occupation do you least like? Politician, because they're all corrupt and only try and further they're on desires.

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you? I was a lonely child, I had alot of resentment growing up that still shows itself today.
2. What is your favorite memory from childhood? Playing with the animated figurines that my mother made.
3. What is your worst memory from childhood? In the forge with my father.
4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents? I hated my father all my life, but my mother was kind and gentle, she understood my situation.
5. Who was your most influential rolemodel? Influential.. I would say my father, although I hated him, his attributes and behaviour rubbed on me.

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have? I never got the opportunity to have an education
2. Do you like/dislike learning? Anything about combat or the forge, yes. Anything academic, no.
3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities? Mostly off my father, however my mother did teach me a few things also.
4. How do you learn best? Usually when I am agitated.
5. What are your educational goals for the future? None

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? No, my anger gets in the way of things.
2. Do you trust people easily? Nope, like I said, my anger gets in the way of things.
3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else? Straight
4. Have you ever been kissed? Yes, once or twice.
5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time. Yes I have and no.. all I will say is you can buy many things in Mizahar.

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time. Nope.
2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis? No.
3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer? None.
4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them? Yes, once to help me to calm down.. never worked though
5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Everyone makes there own choices, if they want drugs or alcohol, then so be it.

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies? Making things in the forge or animating little figures.
2. Do you like to read? Definitely not.
3. What annoys you more than anything else? We are going be here a long night.
4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do? Forging things.
5. What kinds of things embarrass you? nothing really embarrasses me.

Favourites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors? Black or Red.
2. What is your favorite time of day? Dawn.
3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen? A sunset.
4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat? I love pork stew!
5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you? I love the rain, its refreshing after a hard days work.

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic? A mixture of both.
2. What are your religious views? I'm partly religious.
3. Would you be able to kill? Yes.. easy
4. What are your views on sex? Its good.
5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life? Determination.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done? Nothing yet.
2. What is your greatest regret? Submitting to my anger
3. What is your best/worst memory? Worst memory was when my father made me grab a burning hot sword with my bare hands.
4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be? Not standing up to my father.
5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life? Not dying.

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others? Very honest, im not scared to show my emotion which is anger.
2. Do you have any biases or prejudices? Nope.
3. What makes you happy? Working!!
4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for? Myself.
5. What makes you angry? You honestly want to know?

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others? Coldly, Angrily or emotionlessly.
2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why? Myself.
3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why? Myself
4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover. No one yet.
5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Nope, I have alot of enemies and few friends.

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict? I argue with people alot.
2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations? Nope, I remain quiet usually, unless im pissed off
3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? No way!
4. Do you care what others think of you? Sometimes and sometimes not.
5. What do you think of others, in general? That they can be very frustrating

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person? My determination and anger to an extent.
2. What is your greatest weakness? My anger.
3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Guess..
4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted? A mixture of both.
5. Are you generally organized or messy? Organized usually.

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any? Ivak and Izurdin.
2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any? Uldr
3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them? Nope not yet.
4. What lengths would you go to to please your deity? If I was marked, then pretty much anything.
5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much? If power is involved then nothing is too much.

Life and Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
2. What is the best part of life? To rise above all odds.
3. What is the best part of death? Everlasting peace.
4. If you could choose, how would you want to die? In a heroic struggle that determines the fate of Mizahar.
5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death? As the most feared person to have ever of lived.
Arros Angerforge
The Hammer of Fury

Words: 37139
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2011, 11:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets