Kaivol Ravos

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Kaivol Ravos

Postby Kaivol on August 21st, 2011, 3:52 am

Kaivol Ravos
Basic Info
Race: Kelvic
Animal: Raven
Birthday & Age: Winter, Day 21 503 AV (8)
Home: Ravok
Physical Description
Human Form:
Kaivol stands short for a male Kelvic at only 5’ 8” and his toned body from constant exercise weighs only 185 pounds. His wavy jet black hair falls at shoulder length and his soft skin is slightly tanned. His longing eyes from a distance seem to be a hazel, but in reality are a deep mix of black and blue. Unshaven, his face is covered with stubble, the same jet black color as his hair.

Raven Form:
Sleek black feathers and a slender beak, 25 inches in length and roughly 2.6 pounds, Kaivol looks to be just another ordinary raven to the rest of the world. The only feature that differs from most ravens is his eyes, which are blue with a black pupil.
Concept
More to come...
History
More to come...
Languages
Common: Fluent
Lore
Lore of Attention to detail (SP)
Lore of Alleyways (SP)
Skills
Hunting +10 (RB)
Daggers +20 (SP)
Stealth +15 (SP)
Acrobatics +15 (SP)
Equipment
1 Set of Clothing (cloak/coat & footwear included)
- Cotton cloak
- Cotton hood
- Red silk sash
- Leather gloves
- Leather pants and jerkin
- Low boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
- 1 Set of Toiletries (comb, brush, razor, soap)
- Food for a week
- 1 eating knife
Flint & Steel
Dagger, Assassin’s
Thieve's tools
Ledger
+100gm (SP)
+500gm (Housing cash in)
-180gm (Poor living expenses for the year)
-39gm 19sm 5cm (Possession's)

Total: 380gm 80sm 5cm
Kaivol
Player

Words: 1390
Joined roleplay: August 20th, 2011, 10:36 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Kaivol Ravos

Postby Scar on August 31st, 2011, 2:57 pm

Hello, first of all I would like to say welcome to Mizahar! I am your friendly character sheet liaison, my job is to make sure your character sheet is ready for playing and to make this as easy as possible.

Firstly your human avatar is already in use and needs to be changed. Next for your character sheet to be finished I would suggest writing a history, even if brief to give the other players an idea of what you came from and why you have the skills you have.

Next would be your skills, I see you have your racial bonus and 40 other skill points used. You are allowed up to 50 with the starting package plus any racial bonus for, in your case, a total of 60. I would not want you to miss out on any points.

As far as what needs to be done before you can start playing, besides the things listed above, will be your housing. Once you decide to start playing you either need to list an Inn where you are staying or purchase a house in that city. You do not have wilderness survival so you would need to seek shelter of some kind.

Everything else looks good so far! Please make any mentioned corrections or additions and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave me a notice in my office. Once the corrections are made please PM me to let me know and I will remove this notice and you will be ready to play.

Thank you so much for your patience,

Scar
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Scar
It's a small world

Words: 28207
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)