Violet Mayonaka

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Violet Mayonaka

Postby Violet Mayonaka on August 21st, 2011, 8:20 am

Race: Kelvic(Black Panther)
Birthday: 5th of Spring 509 AV (2)
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 115lb
Skin: Pale
Eye Color: Yellow-Green
Hair Color: Black (Long)
Other: Slightly Elongated Eye Teeth
Languages: English-fluent French-Poor
Home Region: Alvadas
Personality:Quiet, Somewhat Childish, Hard to control unless she likes the person, Highly Protective
Ethics: Believes in war when it is necessary
History: Woke up outside Alvadas with no memory of her past
Flaws & Merits
-finds it hard to trust
-over protective of those who are kind to her
Skill Points
-Cooking: 20
-Running: 10
-Brawling: 20
-Hunting: 10
Lore
-None acquired yet
Equipment
-tight blue bodice
-simple black pants
-black cloak w/ hood
-Plain black shoes
-comb, brush, razor, soap
-food for a week
-flint and steel
-eating knife
Heirloom Item
-plain silver locket w/ a claw on the inside
Mizas
100gm
Threads
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post101626.html#p101626 Summer 511 AV
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post101631.html#p101631 OOC
Last edited by Violet Mayonaka on October 23rd, 2011, 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet Mayonaka
Player

Words: 664
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2011, 4:06 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Violet Mayonaka

Postby Scar on September 8th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Hello, first of all I would like to say welcome to Mizahar! I am your friendly character sheet liaison, my job is to make sure your character sheet is ready for playing and to make this as easy as possible.

First would be your skills, you are missing your racial bonus as a Kelvic. You are allowed 50 starting points and gain an extra 10 in hunting for your race.

Next you need to notate which item is your heirloom item.

Next would be lore, you are allowed up to two starting out. Lore is not a skill you can build but more like specific knowledge you can talk about. For instance: if you climb a tree you get a skill point for climbing the tree, but if you fall out of that tree you might get the lore "falling out of a tree". Falling out of a tree is not something you can get better at but it is something you can tell other people that you know about it.

You are also missing languages. You are allowed up to three: One at the fluent level, one at the basic level and one at the poor level. You do not have to take all three. A lot of people only have the fluent level. Might I suggest common. Also as a Kelvic, your ability to speak with others of your breed is a racial ability and does not have to be listed as an official language.

Everything else looks good so far! Please make any mentioned corrections or additions and if you have any questions feel free to PM me or leave me a notice in my office. Once the corrections are made please PM me to let me know and I will remove this notice and you will be ready to play.

Thank you so much for your patience,

Scar
Intelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.
Salvador Dali

Please see my absence thread if I have not responded in some way in over 24 hours
Scar
It's a small world

Words: 28207
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2011, 1:32 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)