[The Wolf's Cave] A Familiar Face (Miro, Delanie, Kinneas)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Delanie Moon on September 6th, 2011, 12:07 am

Delanie was horrified. What seemed like a fun get together had turned into an all out brawl. Delanie liked fights, that was for sure. But she didnt like these kinds of fights. A punch in the face to these boys wouldnt solve the problem. She debated on leaving, but knew that would make matters worse. Delanie knew this boy with the strange scar but not well enough, he would have to be watched. And the other man, standing beside Miro like he birthed the boy, would need to be watched also. Babying the poor boy was not good, all this man was doing was making Miro weak. "Thanks you Pa, for not treating me like a fragil girl." Delanie thought to herself. So in all, Miro was the only one she knew. He had been there for her before. Healed her after a fight they faught together. Delanie braced herself, if it came down to a fight, she'd sure not be the first to go down.
Delanie Moon
Player

Words: 17806
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 5:39 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Kinneas on September 10th, 2011, 5:28 am

Kinneas watched as the man got up and spat some words at him. Talking about pathetic, what is pathetic is how he was still acting. "Perhaps..." he would say to all those questions pointed at him. "Perhaps you are overreacting?" he pointed a simple question at him as the guy started to walk away. Inside he really just wanted to pound him, to show him that he is living in HIS manor, and that he should never talk to him like that. It was only a matter of respect, Kinne came from a well known family and he had a legacy to carry on, one to beat, one to overcome and conqure. He had to make his families name known again, and this... Kinne was not going to stand for this kind of talk right to his face no less.

He was about to make a move when he saw Miro jump into action, how that boy always made him feel so good. He smiled as he saw Miro run up to the man he had just tripped with Ice Reimancy. Walking oh so calmly forward Kinne stayed behind Miro as he watched, "That is quite enough Miro," he said in a stern voice, one that dared the kid to question him this time, "what did I tell you?" he asked again placing a hand on his shoulder and smiling down at him.

"Please excuse Miro." his eyes shifted to those of the man that Miro held to, "He can be a bit impulsive at times, and Im sure whatever happened to your dear Kakashi was traumatic and all, but we all must learn to move on. That includes dropping the subject and burying it with the body." he said remembering all the times he has had to move on and past a tough topic, it almost brought a tune of sadness to his voice. He could empathize, but that, losing someone, was no excuse to act out now. He was in no way, in his mind, being mean or rude, but he was trying to help a seemingly stuck person. Perhaps then he would be a little more bearable.
Kinneas
Player

Words: 60886
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2011, 7:04 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on September 10th, 2011, 7:34 am

He was nearly out the door when he felt an iciness grow over his legs. This caused him to miss everything someone else had yelled at him. Looking down at his legs, he saw a liquid forming around his legs and begin binding them. Suddenly it turned to ice and he fell forward, unable to keep his balance with his legs stuck but his upper body still in motion. Suddenly, seemingly from nowhere, Belaya found himself being picked up from behind and was thrown back down into the ground hard enough to force a gasp of air to escape from his lungs.

Hearing Kakashi's name again, Belaya immediately knew what this was about. He had never properly explained his past, so some bewilderment was to be expected. But this anger, he had misjudged Miro in their first meeting. Seeing that he wasn't going to get anything out of starting a fight with Kinneas around to watch over Miro, Belaya restrained his anger, keeping it sealed up for a time when he actually needed it. Feeling his face turn into a scowl, he said as he slowly got up from the ground, "Ok, I'll tell you. If it will keep A little under a year ago, when I was still a pup, my parents were killed by some people who were hunting kelvics. They nearly succeeded in killing me, but I fell into a ditch and they took me for dead, as I had been knocked unconscious by the fall into the ditch, plus I had been cut across my left eye by a sword. I have little memory of what happened the next week and a half. I eventually woke up to find a man with green eyes and a face much like this girl Delanie. He acted as if he had taken care of me while I was wounded, but this has turned out to be a lie. Perhaps you would like to ask Delanie here about a wolf she took care of. He had a scar like this one over his left eye, and greyish-white fur, sorta like the color of my hair. Not to mention his eyes were the same gold as mine. Kakashi made himself out to be my bigger brother figure, but it was all apparently a lie. My whole life as I know it, and you're wondering why I'm acting strange. There, you have your story."

Rubbing his shoulder where it had hit the floor from being thrown, he went to stand by Delanie, suddenly feeling a need to protect her. Standing slightly in front of her and to her left, he put his hand on the hilt of his wakizashi, ready for anything Miro might do. He had underestimated him once, not again.
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 10th, 2011, 10:10 am

Miro was still scowling. Kinneas had told him to calm down, but that was not going to happen. Belaya had been making a fool of himself. Miro would not allow him to do such a thing. He was making a scene in front of everybody and had nothing but a negative energy about him. He was going to snap out of this sorrowful angry daze. Even if by force. Miro began to make more res from his chest and back. He drew Griever and readied him for an attack. The Flux was beginning to flow into his sword wielding arm. "Belaya, you need to forget all about this Kakashi fool and get back to living your life. You are acting like a fool, making everybody ashamed to deal with you. Stop this nonsense at once, or I will be forced to beat some sense into you." Miro's eyes were a deep aqua. He had Griever poised, ready to duel an opponent and strike him down. Belaya had to wake up. All he needed now was a little pinch.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Delanie Moon on September 12th, 2011, 1:35 am

Delanie was now just plain irritated. These idiots had been fighting over the same thing over and over for the past hour and she was done listening to their childish crap. She was way over ready to get out of there, she wasnt feeling very friendly anymore. Belaya was standing infront of her like a possessive crazy person. And Miro, she wasnt sure how she felt about him either. She had never seen him act like this.

Walking forward toward the door she landed a quick smack on the back of Belaya's head, hard enough to make a snapping noise. He was apart of her past, she cared about him at some point, but right now she was very angry at them all. Stepping infront of Miro she completely ingnored him, knowing that would be far worse. She slammed her hand down on his lead arm, hitting the nerve, making his muscles contract and the sword fell from his hands. She could see some feeling in his eyes, but she decided to ignore it.

She then came to stand right infront of Kinneas. Delanie knew he didnt like her much at the momment. She didnt like him that much either, he obviously thought he was better than her. Well she'd show him that even the lowest of them all could best him.

A wicked smile crossed Delanie's face. She stepped forward and grabbed both sides of Kinnea's face in her small hands. She leaned forward, her eyes openly staring into his, and kissed him full on the mouth. Hi lips were warm and full, but frozen. She could feel the suprise in him, maybe even anger. Before he could attack her she leaned back and turned away. Putting her back to them Dealnie made her way to the door, please with herself..
Delanie Moon
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kinneas on September 12th, 2011, 11:12 pm

Kinneas sighed, he did not like ignored especially by such an annoying person. He asked the man to drop the subject; he certainly didn’t want to hear the guys annoying voice anymore. This guy definitely wasn’t good for Miro, that he could tell for sure. Crossing his arms he watched, speechless as he heard the rant, drama, how he hated it. He has had enough of it in his own past and he did not have time to listen to the man rant on about ‘what happened’. Wasn’t it clear to anyone else that the man was crazy and could not be trusted? He was clearly, to Kinne, out of his mind, and not in the good way either.

A frown formed its way upon his face as he stood there, gods did he wish that his ears would bleed or he would go deaf, anything to stop this… this stupidity. Though at some points in the short ‘story’ that they were provided he would find himself thinking ‘what a shame!’ or ‘I wouldn’t have wasted time killing you either’ or even ‘why couldn’t he just have left this world with his parents?’. He would have no quarrel with this man if he didn’t bring his stupidity around Miro, because the gods know the kid needs all the support he can get. Miro was already childish as he was, and he sure did not need someone influencing him in this way. Oh, how fate has a twisted sort of humor putting him in this situation.

He was a bit struck by Miros disobedience to his words. It seemed now that they had reached the city he has been testing his boundaries, and striving for more and more freedom… Freedom that Kinne was reluctant to give him. Miro was still a kid and he needed to act and live like one. A life without worry of the threat of death, that is what Kinne wanted to give him, nothing more, nothing less. It seems sometimes that Miro didn’t really appreciate all the things he was doing for him. Seeing Griever drawn Kinne made no move to stop Miro, if he wanted freedom he could have it. Besides, with Griever he couldn’t kill anyone, and that was what he was worried about. That is why he gave Miro Griever instead of any other random sword. The kid had the temper.

Seeing Delanie advance towards him he was caught off guard by what would happen to him next. He, he was kissed. A red flush would only appear a couple seconds after the girls lips reached his. It took him a minute to process what exactly was happening. Then as soon as it happened it was over, but he felt no rage or anger, no, not towards her, but he silently watched thoughts swirling. He felt dizzy. Looking for the table he hurried there and took a seat, his steps clumsy and disoriented. Falling into the seat he reanalyzed what had just happened, but more importantly why?

NoticeThere is a nice golden rule in all kinds of RP that states when actions your character makes effects another character then you have the right to declare the action but the other character has the right to declare the result of the said action. IE-
Jonny throws a handful of dirt at Jake.
Jake dodges the dirt and scoops up a handful of his own to counterattack.
The attacker declares the action; defender declares the result.
Remember that ;)
Kinneas
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on September 13th, 2011, 3:35 am

Belaya watched in awe as Delanie walked out of the Wolf's Cave, rubbing his head from where she had hit him. His thoughts were unfocused, drifting back and forth, going in a feedback loop of She hit me, she hit Miro, she... she kissed Kinneas? over and over again. When she finally stepped out of sight, he snapped out of it and looked at Miro questioningly. Having forgotten his anger at the turn of events, and very confused, Belaya walked out of the Wolf's Cave in a half-daze, still unable to comprehend what had happened. Seeing Del still walking away outside, he ran after her in search of some answers.
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Miro on September 14th, 2011, 10:21 pm

Miro laughed as Delanie made a fool of everybody. He fell to the ground on his back laughing hard as Delanie casually strolled away. He stopped his cackling and grabbed his blade, sheathing him. "Come on Kinneas, we HAVE to go thank Delanie in some way. People getting shown up like that normally costs money! Miro watched as Belaya walked past him. Miro began to emit res, not to use against the man, but instead to make into something that Delanie could keep. Well keep until it melted at least. He shaped it with his hand hurrying out, running after her. The res was shaped into a small figurine resembling a cat then transmuted to ice. He ran up to her, placing the gift in her hand, then running past, not stopping to see her reaction. He hoped Kinneas was right behind him. A race home would be a ton of fun, especially in a city that would obscure any path taken. There was no quickest route home, only a twisted game. [b]"Kinneas, if you can hear me, try to race me home. I will so beat you!" Miro laughed as he ran, hoping the city would make it a 'fair' competition. Not that fairness stopped Miro from complaining at his losses.
Miro
Not quite Nuit, just a little undead.

Words: 1238727
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2011, 7:52 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Delanie Moon on September 15th, 2011, 12:14 am

Delanie walked out of there holding her breath. She wasnt sure if they would run after her or not but she wasnt gonna dare a look behind her. When Miro came up behind her and handed her the little trophy. It was silly but it brought a smile to her face. She wasnt sure how he would react to it, but this was not somehting she expected. After he ran off she watch Kinneas pass her too, she didnt dare look at him. She watched as he walked past her holding her breath the whole. Now all that was left was Belaya, she hoped it wouldnt be tense with him, she didnt get to see his face after she left. It couldnt be that bad...
Delanie Moon
Player

Character sheet

Postby Kinneas on September 20th, 2011, 4:52 am

Sitting there for a minute he breathed in and out trying to calm himself down and center himself. He wasn’t very good at this yet, but with practice and time he would get better. That was how things worked, right? Practice makes perfect. That had to be true, and he had experienced it himself. His devotion to his martial art was almost an obsession. His breath got slower and steadier but he still could not focus quite right, yes, he still was a novice, but he wasn’t going to let that stop him from practicing. This simple deep breathing technique would work wonders for a more practiced meditator, but it still had a somewhat calming effect for him though it wasn’t near enough. Regardless it was good for him.

Looking up when Miro called to him it seemed everyone was leaving, not that he was opposed to that. Getting up he sighed, ”Im coming…” he said as he began his way out, but the kid never waited for him, well at least when he wasn’t in danger. As he passed the girl he tried not to look to at her. What was she thinking? What her deal? He would never understand her. Shaking his head he heard what Miro he grinned. That kid was always full of energy.

If he wanted a race Kinne would give him a race. ”No fair!” he called out to him, ”You got a head start.” he yelled as he took off after him. Miro was fast, and Kinne knew the kid would most likely win, but he could try anyways. Taking off at a brisk pace he set for himself he knew he had to go faster and so he tried to go a little faster, but still the kid was far ahead of him. Being faster than he remembered him Kinne tried to go even faster, forcing himself to faster. Already his heart was beating, it was true that he was no runner, no, he was a fighter.

Smiling to himself he ran though the ever-changing scenes of Alvadas determined not to lose Miro, but the boy was already in the distance.
Kinneas
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

PreviousNext