[Lakeshore of Ravok]It's a Family Reunion! (Lucy)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Postby Bryan on August 27th, 2011, 2:16 am

Day 63rd of Summer, 511 AV

Finally their destination had appeared, Ravok was now before them. A beautiful city floating in the lake center, and now Bryan just had to cross over. First though he had to tell the plan to Lucy, that way she could at least know what idea he was to follow. Together they had made a rough journey, their food supplies were just about empty and they were more than exhausted. However the final step in Bryan's first agenda was coming to a close, Triston was indeed within the city and was going to be saved from their older brother. "OK Lucy, what I need you to do is search for a boy who looks two years younger than I. He has a sort of faded blonde hair color, and his eyes are blue. He'll mostly likely be seen in some dirty clothing with an old guy." He frowned just a bit, two years ago was the last he saw his brother. He wasn't sure how much a change would occur to him exactly, as for the slaver that bought him Bryan had no idea what to describe.

A passenger boat with two people was coming to dock where they were now, Bryan and Lucy would be able to use the boat to get to the docks when they were on shore. When he went up to help the two pull in the boat, he gave greetings to the man and a boy about Bryan's age. "Greetings. I need this boat to get into the city." The man gave a stern look, then nodded as he and the boy gathered there things. Until Bryan and the boy just so happen to get a good look at each other. "Bryan?" His face dropped when his name was called, the man turned to see what sort of unexpected occurrence occurred. "Tr...Triston?" Both were completely silent, for the first time they both could see each other right there. It was real, this was actually real; no ghost or illusion from the past.

OOC :
Triston has been found!!! The threads not over yet, in my next post is where the action will start but I think you should get an post in before that happens.;)
Last edited by Bryan on August 28th, 2011, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When he falls before me and I'm the one standing before him, he find out just how much hate I've held in store for him...."
Bryan
Avenger

Words: 35756
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2011, 8:04 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucy on August 27th, 2011, 8:36 am

When Bryan described his brother Lucy was sure she will had hard time searching. She remembered she's not in Sunbreth anymore and there is not that much poor kids, but still... She'll had to worry about that little later.

She went up to the passenger boat with Bryan. She saw the blond boy in dirty clothes which Bryan asked for the boat. Hey, wait up! Bryans' description... She haven't had a second to think about that brothers already recognized each other. She was totally confused now. Few moments ago she thought about how hard it'll be to find this boy. Bryan is such a lucky boy, isn't he? Wait, he isn't!

She was not sure what to do, so she left brothers alone, just standing there. Bryan will surely tell her what to do or meet her with Triston or something after a while. After all those two haven't saw each other for a two years, she can wait up a while. She wasn't sure if Bryan is still heading to Ravok or escaping from here now, but he probably wanted to find Shad too. She smiled when she saw him and Triston looking at each other surprised. Another happy ending. OK, not really while Shad is aiming for them, but... No thinking again. She was just happy for Bryan.
Lucy
No need to teach an eagle to fly

Words: 48734
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2011, 8:45 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Bryan on August 28th, 2011, 9:48 am

"It's...It's really you!" With unbearable excitement, Triston leaped for Bryan hugging him, both holding each other as if fate had nearly kept them away for too long. It would've had they not been the ones to leave out of Ravok, surely this was something fate was meaning. The two boys were reunited, the last of the Keisar's were together. Or were they? Though their older brother was the traitor who had done this, he too still carried their family blood. Bryan had one thing he wanted, now he just had to get the other. "Boy! We got to get moving come on!" The man demanded has he nearly reached for Triston's arm, but Bryan intervened before the hand could make contact. He stood between the two with a cold glare. "You're not going anywhere with my brother." "Brother eh? Listen kid if I were you I'd get out of here before he finds you, he is out to get me and your "brother" so I wouldn't doubt it if he was out for you to." "Now why would you throw an accusation like that."

One moment everything was great, then it all was nearly about to be ruined, and now.....the unexpected had finally happened. A man had walked into the midst of the group, several feet away from the boy's and Lucy, with another man amongst his side. Both wore garbed leather cloaks, wearing hoods over their heads. Their faces weren't hidden though, and one was completely identifiable from before. The face belonged to Shad. "It's been a while Bryan, and Triston." With eyes burning like wicked fire Shad's glares were colder than Bryan's, to the boys they felt open and week. It was as if the air around all of them had been sucked out of the vicinity. They were all nearly petrified, however Bryan found his fire kindled. "Shad. Of all the times you could've shown your face, it had to be here." He didn't notice until now, but Shad had a scar across his face, above the left eye down to the right cheek. That was something that was never there before, but that didn't matter to Bryan now. Triston looked at Bryan in awe.

"For two years we've been separated because of you...now..." Bryan charged at him, with fists ready and mind fueled with hatred. "You DIE!" His assault was discouraged by Triston and the slaver, even Lucy sounded as if she didn't agree; but it was already too late. Bryan had already jolted, pounced at him, and arched his arm for the best punch he could throw, yet his attack failed. Without a notion to move or even blink, Shad just stepped aside. Bryan was left wide open and caught off guard, with Shad quick to react. In one full combo Shad managed to pull off a kick to the stomach, a punch to the face, and a hard blow with the elbow on the head that sent him to the ground. No! Damn it! I can't go down like this! He could hear the sound of a sword, being pulled out of a sheath. Triston screamed as he ran for Bryan, "NO!" Damn it all! This isn't working like it should. He's going to cut both of us down. Right when I worked so hard for everything, to think this moment is going to be it.

OOC :
Wowee, sorry if it's a lot. I got way to carried away with the action, but I still leave it open for your characters reaction and input.;)
"When he falls before me and I'm the one standing before him, he find out just how much hate I've held in store for him...."
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucy on August 28th, 2011, 9:21 pm

Lucy was surprised when she heared that name. Shad. Could it really be him? She looked at the man which was coming. Man? Very young one. He looked like he is about her age at human form. And Bryans' story happend few years ago. He was just the boy? And now when he's facing his brothers he is so calm. Bastrad.

She watched Bryan attacking him. He was blinded by anger, Shad just dodged. Lucy never saw Bryan like that. He hated Shad. But he was always so calm... His emotions was unseeable for those who doesn't know him. His anger and harted probably killed will for feeling anything else. Lucy felt pretty much the same, but Bryan was obviously smarter than her.

Shad kicked Bryan back, he punched him in stomach. That woke Lucy up. She was thinking in the wrong situation again. Bryan fall down and she pulled the dagger from her cloack, but Triston was faster. He tried to defend Bryan from Shad who had sword. Shads' accomplice saw Lucy with dagger and tried to catch her from behind. Lucy heard his movement and runned. She was behind little brothers now. Bryan seemed shocked when he saw her with dagger. Shads' accomplice got afraid when Shad saw Lucy passing. Triston was sitting at the ground when Lucy turned around and Bryan was standing up. Tristons' sword was on the ground too.

Lucy wanted to attack Shad, she was angry for him attacking Bryan, but when she aimed for him Bryan stopped her and looked at her. She haven't left her guard down because nobody haven't watched for Shad now. "What is it?", she asked. Then she realized that they changed roles. She was angry and attacking without a plan, and Bryan was rational again. "Sorry.", she sighted. But still, why haven't he wanted Lucy to attack? She took a deep breath and whispered "So, what is it?"

OOC :
You can control Lucy in this battle if you want.

Lucy

Character sheet

Postby Bryan on August 30th, 2011, 4:11 pm

His emotions were mixed, flaring up like explosions of unknown intentions to hollow sorrows and empty sadness. All this he kept inside for the past two years, never letting any emotion escape from within.

The tide had turned and while Triston intervened Bryan prepared for this moment, shoving Triston aside and placing himself where the hilt of the sword collided into the shoulder. The pain was gruesome but in a way Bryan grinned, knowing that if the blade had cut through then it would've been much worse. With quick reflexes he spun around to face his enemy, grabbing Shad's wrist and disarming it, then throwing an open palm punch directly into his Shads chest. Not much damage was done because Bryan could tell there was some layers of clothing there, armor perhaps, but his counter attack was successful. His partner seemed intrigued at the counter attack Bryan displayed, it didn't necessarily do much but throw him off. That was what Bryan wanted, what he needed; and now the sword was laying next to his foot just waiting for him to pick it up. Shad only looked at Bryan with disregard. "Well well, you remembered the valuable counter lesson I taught you." Triston, who now sat on the ground, and the slaver was only shocked at what they just witnessed.

With cold eyes intend on murder, Bryan focused everything on Shad. His emotions that were once cold now radiated immense fire throughout his whole body. He had stopped Lucy from continuing forward. "Stand back, so you don't get hurt." Shocked and confused, Lucy seemed more than reluctant to step back. However she knew Bryan wouldn't allow her to advance with anything, therefore she obeyed. "Bryan!" Bryan only looked at Triston, seeing fear in his eyes that explained it all. His brother was just found, and he didn't want to lose him again. A sharp pain intensified within his shoulder, but he paid no attention. Though he had no experience with any sword skills, it didn't matter to him; Bryan picked up the sword laying next to him. Holding it with two hands, ready with what use to be a unstoppable intent to kill; but now an intense desire to protect what he now had. Shad only chuckled. "First you used one of my own styles and counter my attack, then you take the sword and stand ready to use it against me." He stood silent, an eerie smirk appeared on his face. "Your just like me you know." The air intensified, tension became greater between the two. "You now hold our father's blade, the weapon I used to kill our parents." Shock surged through them as Bryan glanced at the sword, never changing the position he held. "How do you feel?"

"To be honest I feel like I'm alive again." Shad's expression changed from the eerie smirk to a confused look. "After all one thing father told me when we were being raised, it is the man. Not the sword...and I'm nothing like you." Everything seemed quiet for a minute, and the accomplice next to Shad now stood with interest.

OOC :
Giving another turn to you, just post a decent sized post about what Lucy is thinking while this conversation is going on.:)
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucy on August 30th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Bryan told Lucy to stay back. He didn't wanted her to get hurt. It was nice to hear, nobody cared if Klevic's hurt. She agreed, but if anything happens to him, she'll attack. She won't just let Shad kill him or take Triston after everything Bryan done to find him. But, for now, he is not in danger that much. It seemed like his brother wasn't much stronger than him, like he taught Bryan everything he knows.

Shad kept conversation alive. Not a type to fight in silence, huh? He said Bryan used his fighting style and now is using his sword. It was a little weird. Lucy thought Bryan'd try to be different from his brother as much as he can, but he hasn't learnt to fight any other way... When he told him that he is like him in that age that pissed Lucy off. First, that was about the age he killed their family at and second she knew he wanted Bryan to get angry. He continued provocating him. He told him Bryan holds weapon he used to kill their parents. It was a relive for Lucy when she saw Bryan being completly calm.

Strangly in last few minutes she saw how much she doesn't know Bryan. He acted quiet different then she thought he'd act in situation like that. But she saw his brother Shad doesn't know him even as well. He probably changed a lot since Shad saw him last time. Still, Shad was right. They really are alike in some aspects... but still completly different.
Lucy

Character sheet

Postby Bryan on August 30th, 2011, 5:32 pm

Shad was quiet for a few minutes, only returning Bryan's cold glares with his own. The two before always had fights with one another, but nothing ever so serious as now. Before it would be sparring or crazy brawls with one another, the way brothers normally would act. Now that they were here, Bryan and Shad was fighting differently; fighting as if they were to kill one another.

"Shad, we gotta go." The other hooded figure behind him spoke, a rough voice that sounded like he had well rounded experience. "It's that time?" "We have to meet the others." He dropped is stance and stood glaring, wondering what it was they were talking about. Shad never took his eyes of Bryan. "You can keep that sword, after all I have it's brother waiting for me. As of now Bryan you and I will meet again." Bryan's expression became more spiteful, was Shad really going to retreat? As the two turned and started to walk off, Bryan's rage nearly took control. "Where the hell are you going! I'm not finished with you!" They stopped, but didn't turn around. "Bryan, think about it. You don't have enough skill to defeat me. The last time you saw me I burned down our house, remember?" The memory flashed within his mind, the hot burning flames engulfing everything around him. The only way it started was when Shad threw a few fireballs around. "At the time I had just came into the possession of reimancy, now I know a few tricks that you won't be able to withstand." Bryan gritted his teeth, as he knew Shad was right. There was no way he could defeat Shad, not right now. "Know that next time we meet though I will kill you Bryan, there will be no holding back."

He looked up to see the two men grow distant, their body figures grew smaller and smaller until they were just dots within the Wildlands; and Bryan fell to his knees. Triston ran to his side, kneeling next to his brother. "Damn it." "Big brother..." Bryan looked to the boy next to him, Triston had grown as well. The sight of Triston made Bryan feel less alone, any trace of his desire to kill was now filled with completion. His first promise had been completed, and he still had it. Triston had been retrieved, even though his second goal was gone....no no it wasn't. Bryan could become stronger, become a reimancer. He could become more powerful than Shad, and destroy him. Bryan and Triston stood up, looking to Lucy and the Slaver.
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lucy on August 31st, 2011, 12:15 pm

Lucy was silently listening for whole conversation. The others? What he meant by that? Are they in some kind of organization or something? She didn't know that Shad was reimancer. But now, when she saw Bryan letting him go, she knew Bryan will become. She returned her dagger to the cloak. She didn't thought that Slaver is dangerous now.

When she saw two brothers Triston seemed so childishly cute in his caring for big brother. It was so simple, but it made Bryan forget about Shad for a while, it made him happy. He was trying to reach this goal for a long time, and now Triston was really truly here. She imagined meeting Luna like that. It's probably a little shocking.

They stood up and looked at Lucy and the slaver. She forgot about him. She looked at him. "What are you waiting for? Go away." He looked at Triston, but haven't said anything. He was still paralyzed. "Hey there! I told you to disappear from here." He was obviously scared and stupid. He took boat they were about to take for Ravok and gone.

"So, Bryan, will you meet me with your little bro?", she smiled. She still didn't know what to think about everything what happend, but she knew she'll have a long time to think about it when they start traveling to somewhere, probably back to Sunbreth or somewhere where they can find reimancy teacher.
Lucy

Character sheet

Postby Bryan on September 1st, 2011, 3:23 am

Bryan looked over to Lucy, who stood eager to meet Triston, then at Triston. He smiled as he helped Bryan up, the sword still tightly clenched in Bryan's left hand. He would have to find a sheath for it when the went into the city. In short he only loosened his grip, the anger he held onto would have to be stored away deep inside. Ready and waiting for the final time they would meet. He gave a small grin to Triston, the turned to Lucy while throwing his arm over Triston's shoulder. "Lucy. This is my brother, Triston. Triston, that's a friend who helped me get here. Her name is Lucy." Triston gave a shy wave, trying not to look intimidated from her eagle eyes. "Hi.." Bryan looked at the dock not too far, a few boats waited for passengers to be carried in them. They could rest within the city for a couple of days, after all it'd be best since stocking up was necessary.

"Lucy. We're going to rest in Ravok, from there we'll decide what to do next. Your welcome to take a trip with us back to Sunberth, but the place we're bound to next isn't a place for you. It's your choice though." As he said this, they were heading up the docks together. Triston cling to Bryan a bit, until they were about to board a boat.

OOC :
You can type a finishing post, make it Lucy's reaction to Triston and finish up with them drifting to the docks and we can call this thread an end.:)
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Bryan on September 1st, 2011, 3:24 am

Bryan looked over to Lucy, who stood eager to meet Triston, then at Triston. He smiled as he helped Bryan up, the sword still tightly clenched in Bryan's left hand. He would have to find a sheath for it when the went into the city. In short he only loosened his grip, the anger he held onto would have to be stored away deep inside. Ready and waiting for the final time they would meet. He gave a small grin to Triston, the turned to Lucy while throwing his arm over Triston's shoulder. "Lucy. This is my brother, Triston. Triston, that's a friend who helped me get here. Her name is Lucy." Triston gave a shy wave, trying not to look intimidated from her eagle eyes. "Hi.." Bryan looked at the dock not too far, a few boats waited for passengers to be carried in them. They could rest within the city for a couple of days, after all it'd be best since stocking up was necessary.

"Lucy. We're going to rest in Ravok, from there we'll decide what to do next. Your welcome to take a trip with us back to Sunberth, but the place we're bound to next isn't a place for you. It's your choice though." As he said this, they were heading up the docks together. Triston cling to Bryan a bit, until they were about to board a boat.

OOC :
You can type a finishing post, make it Lucy's reaction to Triston and finish up with them drifting to the docks and we can call this thread an end.:)
Bryan
Avenger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Next