[The Wolf's Cave] Hunting Hunters (Belaya)

A little pycon goes searching for a kelvic to manipulate. How will this wolf kelvic fair at the attempt?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Zlakalia on October 8th, 2011, 3:49 am

"Talking dolls or not, I rather think you'd like this job." She flashed her own teeth back at the wolf kelvic. Hers, though, were all triangular and sharp-looking, like the mouth of a shark or other such vicious fish. The way she stared up at him cast dark shadows over her eyes, a visor of terror. But the view melted away to a more friendly smile and she shifted her face up slightly higher, removing the shadow.

"What do you know... of rabbits?" Zlakalia left the question open, but her infliction was rather strange. She was having too much fun with this conversation, checking the reactions of the stranger. His anger streak was almost too much; she wanted to laugh and clap her hands with joy every time he got angry. Zlakalia was loving this.

But rather than let him have another swipe at her, another chance to get more and more annoyed with her playfulness, Zlakalia continued on before he had a chance to answer. "I need you to capture them. And I need them alive. Do you think you can handle that?"

Zlakalia still held some the information off for now, payment or otherwise, but she wondered: How curious was Belaya? how quickly would his annoyance change to intrigue? Even if it didn't, she believed she had what she wanted from this, so far.
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Words: 69462
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2011, 7:48 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on October 8th, 2011, 5:26 pm

Looking at Zlakalia incredulously, Belaya ruffled his hair with his left hand and gave a short bark of a laugh. "I'm a wolf kelvic. What do you think I know of rabbits? I know they make good eating, and how to dig them out of a hole. You want them alive, well, I guess I could do that. Makes it a lot harder, but it's doable. Now, how much is this going to pay? I'm guessing you have more gold than you carry around on your person, don't you? Else you won't be able to hire someone like myself to do your bidding. Raising an eyebrow, Belaya then smirked and leaned forward, as if he were measuring up his prey. "We can settle pay later. Where are these rabbits that require hunting, but aren't to be scratched?"
Belaya Smert
Player

Words: 19991
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2011, 4:49 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Zlakalia on October 9th, 2011, 6:25 pm

The way the fellow leaned over her, ruffled his hair, like a playful pup, was interesting. Zlakalia wondered how he saw her. His actions were testing, tentative. Not submissive, but not superior either. But not quite like an equal.

This was so fun.

Zlakalia leaned back under his gaze, widening her eyes a little. Her conniving smile was gone, replaced with a slightly curled lip. Like she was unsure of herself. Zlakalia twisted her hands together, her skirt stretching a little longer. She hoped to look a lot more innocent, almost afraid of this kelvic.

"Um... Just any rabbits." Zlakalia struggled to keep the smile from her lips. She wanted to put this kelvic in charge now, or at least make him think he was. She sent a thought into Belaya's brain, just a simple subtle one to get him on the right track. 'I have her right where I want her.'

"I'll pay you to capture any rabbits you can find in your spare time. Whenever you get a chance to deliver them to my place. I like rabbits." Zlakalia gave a bright smile. Hopefully she looked as innocent as possible.
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on October 10th, 2011, 8:27 pm

I have her right where I want her. Belaya thought this gleefully, as he gave Zlakalia a predatory look. Admittedly, he would have done it for free had she pressed, he was doing this out of sheer boredom. But getting paid to hunt rabbits, even if he had to keep some of them alive, was even better. She looked so naively innocent, he almost couldn't help but feel sorry about how he was taking advantage of her. Almost. "Ok, we have a deal then. I'll hunt for these rabbits when I can, and give you the live ones. We'll settle payment when I deliver them, how's that?" Looking out into space, Belaya put on an air of what he thought looked as if he was having an internal dialogue. That is to say, he looked blankly at the wall. Snapping his fingers, he exclaimed, "[b]I just might know the place to find some rabbits too. So what is this place I need to drop them off at?"
Belaya Smert
Player

Character sheet

Postby Zlakalia on October 10th, 2011, 11:20 pm

"Perfect!" At the word the little puppet clapped her hands together, feinting joy at his words. It wasn't too hard, she was feeling pretty great for this whole interaction. Zlakalia loved the way his eyes sized her up, suddenly taking his place as the dominant one. Animals were so easy sometimes.

"Well, I'd like them delivered to my home. But with the nature of the city, I can't rightly give you directions..." She put a hand on her face, and gave a thoughtful look, turning away from Belaya for a second. This game was so great. As she turned she let her skirt flare like it caught a slight breeze, revealing her long leg further.

"What are you doing today? I could lead you to my place, let you take a look at it." Zlakalia turned as she spoke, looking up at Beyala again with her big eyes. The slightly flirty attitude she brought back was an attempt to convince him to take one further step.

Part of Zlakalia's mind thought of using this to get him in her home, a prisoner. She imagined how the cuts morphed as Belaya shifted forms, what happened to teh fur as it grew and shrank through pools of his own blood. But Zlakalia knew she couldn't hurt him. Rabbits were much more important now.
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on October 11th, 2011, 5:04 am

Belaya could feel his cheeks redden as soon as she asked if he wanted to go back with her to her place. I-is she really... does she actually think I'd want to... what's wrong with her? Looking down at her, he reddened even further as he saw her skirt flare up and reveal her leg as though a gust of wind had caught it. "Uh... ummm... N-no, that's quite alright. I, uh, I have other things to do tonight. Like... uh... I need to clean the courtyard of Miro's ho-." Belaya shut his trap before he said anything more damning. Hopefully she didn't know Miro, or where he lived. Or find out, for that matter. It was bad enough that she was trying to flirt with him, for all he knew she could become a stalker as well.

Staring about two inches above her head, so that she wouldn't think he wasn't looking at her, he said "You can just describe the house for me, and I'll find it eventually on my walks through the city. Alvadas usually get's me to the right place eventually. How will I know you are home so I can drop the rabbits off though?" He continued to stare at the blank space above her head, hoping she didn't notice.
Belaya Smert
Player

Character sheet

Postby Zlakalia on October 11th, 2011, 3:15 pm

The wolf pup seemed... creeped out? Zlakalia was a little disappointed he didn't want to walk with her to her house. Describing it was a lot harder to do than showing it, no matter how long the changing city may take them to find it. She sat down on the table.

Zlakalia's act was slipping. The disappointment was turning to a slow burning anger as she tried to think of how to describe her house. 'Why won't he just... Gods! That should have worked!' And her anger showed in her hair, the way her tentacle-like strands started to writhe and wrap around each other. Her fingers grew slightly as well, looking more like sharp talons of a bird at the end.

Zlakalia gritted her teeth and her hands reached up to the side of her head, grabbing at the wildly dancing hair. She stopped its movements, made it flat and straight. Smiling back at Belaya she said, "How about we meet somewhere when you have the rabbits and I'll take you to see my home to drop them off? Purely professional."
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on December 13th, 2011, 11:31 pm

Belaya nodded, still feeling a little wary about the pycon. He didn't want to stay much longer, and scratched the back of his head. "I'll do that. It was... nice meeting you. How about we meet here when I have the rabbits?"
Belaya Smert
Player

Character sheet

Postby Zlakalia on December 18th, 2011, 7:29 am

"And nice meeting you." Zlakalia replied with a bow, before hopping off the table. She twisted awkwardly when she hit the ground, clay weight shifting downward with the heavy drop. Zlakalia kept her face looking away from Belaya, not wanting the anger on her face to scare him away before their first meeting was even finished.

Zlakalia walked towards the door, still not looking back. "I'll be back here tomorrow, same time of day. Then we can work out the details." She kept her voice bright and cheery no matter how twisted and grotesque her face was, the rage pouring it into a grim mask like some kind of sick puppet.

Zlakalia left the tavern and Belaya, her need growing. Hopefully he'd have the rabbits quickly.
Zlakalia
The Psycho Pycon

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Belaya Smert on December 18th, 2011, 10:29 pm

(ooc: sorry for the short response last time, I was in a bit of a hurry)

Watching the pycon exit the tavern, Belaya decided not to think about the creepily cheerful voice calling back to him. Once she left, he sat there for a while, not wanting to happen upon her again until tomorrow. Looking back over his shoulder, he could see various other kelvic wolves; and he had to wonder why she had picked him instead of one of those other ones. Still a bit confused at her intentions, Belaya left The Wolf's Cave, wandering the streets at random until he came to Miro's place, where he leaned against the courtyard wall and changed to his wolf form, curling up in a corner to fall asleep.
Belaya Smert
Player

Character sheet

PreviousNext