[Gossamer's Scrapbook] The Ethereal Canyon

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Gossamer's Scrapbook] The Ethereal Canyon

Postby Gossamer on June 17th, 2017, 4:35 pm

Hi Folks!

I just wanted to make a quick post to let everyone know I've just come through what has started to be my annual lung infection and I've made it through to the other side. I think I'm completely caught up. So if I promised anyone anything or anyone is waiting on anything from me... I've frankly hopelessly forgotten. Just let me know what you need or are waiting for and I'll see if I can catch up on it this weekend.

My next step is to get some of the threads that have been lagging caught up in terms of moderation posts, and move forward there. I will also need to get my PCs going this season as well.

Anyhow, thank you for the patience!

Goss
Image]
"There's a place that I go that nobody knows where the rivers flow.
And I call it home. And there's no more lies. And the darkness is light. And nobody cries. There's only butterflies."

BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideRiverfallSyka
Special ProjectsCyphrus Coordination
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 4743102
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 9