The adventure begins (open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

Postby Kovir on September 20th, 2011, 6:54 pm

20th of fall, 511 AV

One day in the city of Alvdas a lone Isur is ready to set out for an adventure for his purpos in this world. He though of finding tresure, or fighting monsters, or maby having a wife and two kids. But whatever the reason, he thinks that he needs friends to help him out with whatever the reason was.

He started to wonder where to start looking. He look in the ally ways and shouted "Is anyone want to join my quest?" The people looked at him at like he was drunk or stupid. No one spoke to him and carried on there ways. He felt that all hope was lost of whatever he was looking for. He decited go to the tavern and find some help there.
Kovir
Player

Words: 1243
Joined roleplay: September 6th, 2011, 11:02 pm
Race: Isur

Postby Nowa on September 20th, 2011, 7:11 pm

An odd shout, what was he talking about? What is a quest? Is it yummy? Nowa thought it was only right he investigate properly. He swooped in, and looked to the source. It wasn't too hard, such a shout draws lots of attention. Nowa landed on a nearby branch of a nearby tree. "Cra-woo! Wha' is a, Ques'? Is Ques', yunny?" Maybe as strange as he was, he wouldn't ignore a talking bird.

Nowa was in fact, a Raven! Many people think he is a crow, there are so many, but no! Nowa is just a small Raven, that's all. What would this strange person do, should Nowa yell once again?
"noWa!"
Common as a Raven is not so easy. I wrote myself a guide in my CS.
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Words: 36552
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kovir on September 21st, 2011, 7:21 pm

On the way to the tavern, Kovir heard a strange voice from nearby the trees. He said "Show yourself". There was a silence for a while. He shruged his sholders like it was nothing and continued to the tavern.

When he got there he shouted these words, "Listen up travelers, I wish to travel the world to find out what my purpos in this life. I need a few people to help me find it. So, who will join me?" The same feeling happend again. So Kovir left the tavern without luck.
Kovir
Player

Postby Nowa on September 21st, 2011, 8:40 pm

OOCNowa would have totally shown himself, but noooo. Whatevah, I'll manage. No experience for me this thread.

Nowa watched the strange man continue on, not content to sit and chat. Perhaps he wasn't well suited for this city after all? Nowa decided not to wait around, and flew off.
"noWa!"
Common as a Raven is not so easy. I wrote myself a guide in my CS.
Nowa
"Cra-woo!"

Words: 36552
Joined roleplay: September 2nd, 2011, 6:29 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Kovir on September 22nd, 2011, 8:47 pm

Kovir is starting to looseing hope about finding people to find his purpous on this planet. So he decided to wait at the tavern. He didn't order anything because he wasn't thristy. "I wish some people will join me to travel the world or something like that." he shouted.
Kovir
Player