Boo! [Ghosts]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is dedicated to housing a thread for each race wherein each race gets to keep in touch with each other, check-in, chit-chat, plot the further advancement of their race, tell jokes, post pictures, keep in contact, etc. Look for your race's thread and feel free to join in the discussion - whatever that may be on any given day!

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Elaine Spade on May 26th, 2013, 1:19 pm

We have only few member as a ghost but I wanted to know: Why your characters refused to move on?

Here is my story:

I started in mizahar as a ghost. (YAAAY) My first reason was that my char wants to read all books in mizahar... It came out weird and so unreal since it wasn't her reason. She love reading... but she just loved it... it means nothing. I had to realize SHE HATES HUMANS. That was the first hint from her reasons. Then something was differnet in her. Someone who shouldn't belong there. There comes her other personality.

I played like that with others. Then some hints said maybe her parents have to do with it. IF not mainly since she believes they didn't say it can be. THEN I played with Clyde. That helped me her other personality was her pride I knew it but as a sin I realized it was her remained humanity. And now in another thread with Noaru and Clyde I had to realize there is something more deeply( or not so deeply) which makes her to stay her I just don't know it and she doesn't know it either.

(I use "I had to realize" a lot...)
Elaine Spade
Player

Words: 166350
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2012, 5:29 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Noaru on May 26th, 2013, 3:11 pm

Noaru is different from ghosts, most with high skills in spiritism would know just how fundamentally different he is and would probably (if they managed to trap him within their body and read his memories) just call him a spirit with no human or living origin. Noaru refuses reincarnation because he see's no reason to leave a world he was born into... he loves this world and desires to see other worlds, dimensions and new powers.

Noaru fiercely rejects reincarnation for another reason after meeting Vasq ''The Human who Changed His Life'' he hated it even more, he didn't want to be rewritten or made anew or to have irreversible change forced upon his soul and being.

I have to mention that it took me a while to create Noaru and develop his story. I wanted to create something unique, something new and it came to me! A ghost/spirit born from the life source/force of all things [djed]; he would be the purest of souls but would turn into the darkest after humanities negative influence destroys his home and lastly after The Valterrian takes all the joy, hope and light he had left. Afterwards, he loses himself and forgets he was ever a peaceful entity that loved everything even those crazy humans but those special memories would return once he focuses on who and what he was before he was so crazed for all things to feel a pain much worse than he felt.
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Words: 261739
Joined roleplay: May 29th, 2012, 6:17 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 26th, 2013, 3:58 pm

Hello, Elaine and Noaru! Hehe~

Well, the main reason Kouri refused to move on is of course... Revenge. Plain old revenge for the tiger who slaughtered her family.

The second reason is that she (will soon...) has an adoptive little sister! :D She will have other person to think about, she wanted Rena (the little sister's name) to not experience the awful moments and experiences she spent as a ghost ;) .

The third reason is, seeing the various arrogant powerful people who abused their power to oppress others and act high and mighty disgusts her. :angry: She will do all in her power to kill those individuals... sooner or later.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Noaru on May 31st, 2013, 8:24 pm

Sup! Kouri~

The theme of revenge and hatred seems to pop up a lot with ghosts. I believe there should be one ghost that exists solely for the sake of love :p

That and just being a pervy ghost that watches people take a shower XD
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Elaine Spade on May 31st, 2013, 8:29 pm

*Watches Noaru while he is taking a shower*

Oh... am I a pervy ghost too? :paranoid:
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Noaru on May 31st, 2013, 8:46 pm

Elaine Spade wrote:*Watches Noaru while he is taking a shower*

Oh... am I a pervy ghost too? :paranoid:

Image@ Elaine
Noaru
The grave is silent...

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Elaine Spade on June 1st, 2013, 6:27 am

Okay that picture just creeps me out! xD
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 1st, 2013, 6:40 am

A ghost getting creep out! Now that's ironic. :lol:

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Elaine Spade on June 1st, 2013, 7:02 am

Back to the topic a bit. Yes there should be. But I think as ghosts' have messy mind and a lot confusion it makes them easily insanity. Of course it wouldn't be hard to make a good ghost just IN MY OPINION nearly everyone see them as a bad thing. No.. better word: They misunderstand them.

Anyhow I don't think Noaru is really living for revenge, Elaine was living for that but Clyde really changed her perspectives. Noaru is just... living his unlife. Because I wouldn't say he is a truly one bad EVIL ghost. I read your threads I KNOW NOARU! I know the truth about you! 8)

Okay no kidding but I really don't think Noaru is an evil creature. ( Of course what is evil? But I use the usual perspectives for that.) And I don't think Elaine is one either. :) Don't know what do you think about that.
Elaine Spade
Player

Character sheet

Boo! [Ghosts]

Postby Noaru on June 1st, 2013, 7:08 am

Fubuki Kouri wrote:A ghost getting creep out! Now that's ironic. :lol:

XD LMAO!!! I know right? @Kouri

Noaru's conflicted but that will change... soon. :smirk: @Elaine
Noaru