How do I apply for XP for a completed thread?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Talen Stirling on October 12th, 2011, 5:19 pm

as Sheva requests, I'll remove posts of animosity.
Last edited by Talen Stirling on October 12th, 2011, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Talen Stirling
"What the petch...!?"

Words: 173032
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2011, 11:07 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sheva on October 12th, 2011, 5:30 pm

Guys serioulsy...its no big.. All is good. Lets just stop the animosity okay?
Sheva
The White Tigress

Words: 66994
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2011, 1:33 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Quixotic on October 12th, 2011, 5:44 pm

Everyone stop. There's no need to reply to this thread anymore, the question's answered.
Quixotic
Keep tilting at those windmills

Words: 10545
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Gossamer on October 12th, 2011, 6:15 pm

Moderator Note:

I'm intervening here because of a number of things. First and foremost, this intervention is not for Sheva but its for her hostile responders. This is the QUESTION AND ANSWER FORUM. Folks get to ask questions. Haven't you heard the saying there are no dumb questions, no silly questions, no bad questions? There's just questions. It was a good question and I don't think its clearly outlined in the lore in a way new folks can easily see it. Sheva was not asking how to play, but something not exactly obvious.

Please be nice to new folks when they ask questions like this. Short answers are great with a link thrown in... or better yet if there's no obvious place in the wiki where this question is answered either request a section be put in or go clearly outline something yourself and submit it for approval at the HD so new folks can find it better next time.

I get tired of lazy newbies asking questions they can easily find by just reading... things like "What's a Konti?" or "How does magic work here?". This is especially true in chat. But please keep the Hostility out of the Q&A forum. I know we've all been on some gamewide PMS lately mostly I think because none of us wanted to leave our beloved summer behind in real life.

But please just help when someone asks for a suggestion or clarification. And if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. Others, who are nice and feeling helpful, will definitely answer or you.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Previous