[Endrykas AS Office - Quixotic] Tilting at the Windmills

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Quixotic on October 1st, 2011, 9:04 pm

Quixotic's Office

Hello there and welcome to my humble and brightly coloured abode. Please, no complaining about the colour scheme. Sit down, relax and tell me what you need. Oh and help yourself to the cupcakes, or the scones, they're really quite good, particularly with tea.

Anyway if it's modded threads or thread grading that you're after I'm here to help, you'll find the format I prefer to receive such requests in below. I'll do my best to be prompt to reply to all requests and I'll to be fair and reasonable in all cases.

If you need more information about the Drykas and their happily ever moving home then do have a look here:
Drykas - For all the information you could ever want about the nomadic horsemen.
Endrykas - Whereas this would be for all the information you could ever want about their constantly moving city.

(Note: 'ever want' is not meant to be taken quite literally)

If there's anything that you're unsure about though, or anything you just want to talk over feel free to drop me a PM and we'll what we can come up with together. I'm usually around most days so I'll be sure to pick up whatever you send over.

Looking forwards to hearing from you all,

Quixotic

Thread Grading Requests

1. Name and URL of Thread
2. Participants in Thread
3. Brief Summary of Thread
4. What are you hoping to gain from the thread?
5. Anything Else?

Modded Thread Requests

1. Participants in Thread
2. What you'd like to do in the thread
3. Time, or when you'd like the thread to take place
4. Anything Else?

Please Note: Posts for threads that have been graded will be deleted from this thread, as will Modded Thread requests that have been started.

Completed Modded Threads :

Last edited by Quixotic on October 12th, 2011, 11:33 am, edited 9 times in total.
Quixotic
Keep tilting at those windmills

Words: 10545
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2011, 7:18 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Trios on October 14th, 2011, 4:32 pm

Just catching up on the threads that I've finished. No rush on these and I apologise for the amount of threads, I just forgot that I never got these graded.

Scarred Cursed and Ready
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic9940.html

Who: Trios, Conrad. You dont have to worry about gradding for conrad as he has retired the character

What: The human and Isur talk about their plans as well living out a day in Endrykas

XP: (Whatever you see fit to award)

Grassy Road to Riverfall
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic10977.html

Who: Trios, Conrad. You dont have to worry about gradding for conrad as he has retired the character

What: The human and Isur begin their travels to RIverfall

Three Worlds
http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post94991.html

Who: Trios, Jakri. You dont have to worry about gradding for Jakri as he has retired the character

What: The Isur runs into a interesting character on the sea of grass.

Thank you so much for your time. Once again no rush on these threads and as for XP I will be more than happy with anything you award.
THEME
"Look to the gods then look to your hands, if your going to depend on one go with the one that is attached."
Trios
Bow to nothing, live for everything.

Words: 144086
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2010, 1:03 am
Race: Isur
Character sheet

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on October 19th, 2011, 5:01 am

Thread: Strange Meeting
Characters: Ginchoeri, Sama'el
Summary: Sam witnesses a girl wandering out of Endrykas alone, goes to investigate like a good Watchman, and finds a horse. Strangeness ensues and he and Gin get to know each other a bit.

Thanks!
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Kavala on October 19th, 2011, 5:29 pm

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/post115928.html#p115928

Will you walk with me.

Vanator and Kavala

Very brief goodbye because Vanator retired. I don't think there's any XP to be had really. Maybe just a lore or two.

Thanks.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Sama'el Sunsinger on October 28th, 2011, 7:32 am

I think he's gone for good. :(

Thread: Practically a Centaur
Characters: Serpente, Sama'el
Summary: They were just meeting, and Sam was going to use his powers of horsemanship to help the Akalak find a horse to his liking...

Thanks!
Sama'el Sunsinger
Not all those that wander are lost.

Words: 718167
Joined roleplay: March 15th, 2010, 6:26 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)