[Tower's Idol Slanderer) Control Freak (Open)

The statue's bitter tongue is no match for the bitterness of the people it haunts.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Considered one of the most mysterious cities in Mizahar, Alvadas is called The City of Illusions. It is the home of Ionu and the notorious Inverted. This city sits on one of the main crossroads through The Region of Kalea.

[Tower's Idol Slanderer) Control Freak (Open)

Postby Adareh on November 5th, 2011, 6:56 am

"Can only insult?" she said looking back towards the man who was crouched down by the statue, but by time she had said anything his attention had already been placed back on the doll; so she turned hers back to the statue. How can something with the ability to speak only know how to insult? It doesn't seem right... she thought to herself bitterly. "This city just gets stranger by the minute." she said with a sigh of relief to finally know the origin of the insults.

"I'm really sorry for coming at you in anger..." she said keeping her eyes downcast as she turned back to the Zith and the young woman beside him who was now holding the doll that referred to itself as a Pycon. "I'm glad I didn't try to attack you in my rage...Especially since you committed no crimes against me."

"Some ferocious beast you turned out to be..." said the statue in a voice that almost sounded bored.

Adareh turned back to the statue and clenched her fists tightly. "You shut up now before I turn you into rubble!"

"I thought we already went over this scenario!" the statue said through another stream of laughter.

This time it was Adareh's turn to smile though. Now knowing who and what her attacker was gave her some confidence. "I'm not stupid enough to use my claws against you to try to tear you apart and I'm not foolish enough to try to grind you into dust with my fists either." she said as she jumped up onto the ledge with ease. "Even if I can't find anything more than a simple hammer I promise you I will destroy you if you say another word to me. Even if you can only insult others, for what you have already said, I will never forgive you!"

Adareh continued to stare the statue down despite the fact that she felt slightly foolish doing so and for a moment the statue stayed silent. Though whether it was because it was afraid she'd make good on her threat or it just ran out of things to say she wasn't sure.

So tired... she thought to herself as she finally broke her gaze with the statue and turned around to sit on the ledge happy for the moment that she was on the ledge and not on the ground with the strangers as she noticed how much taller they were than her now. I guess at least I'm taller than the doll... she thought bitterly to herself as she looked back at the bench she had been sitting at before. Its probably rude to just walk away now...isn't it...after the scene I caused...not that I even know where to go or how to navigate around this strange city by myself...
Adareh
Player

Words: 6791
Joined roleplay: October 19th, 2011, 7:54 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Previous